Mothering Forum banner

YES! Two lines at last!

639 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  darsmama 
#1 ·
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! Thank you God. I just tested yesterday morning. I'm 17 DPO and I got two lines. I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself. I knew. I mean, I could tell my body felt really different, but I didn't want to get too hopeful, read to much into it.

I have been a member of the breastfeeding while TTC, and then the TTC board. Now I get to join a pregnancy club. What fun!

I have been trying to conceive since January. My DS is 2.5 years old, and I breastfed until he was two, but weaned in part to get my cycle back. It was really erratic for a while, and eventually my doctor put me on Clomid as I wasn't ovulating. After 3 months of Clomid I finally ovulated this month!

It hasn't sunk in yet. I feel so incredibly blessed and thankful. Thank you for listening.

#5 ·
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I know it is very early yet, but I can't help it. I just think about it constantly. I am so excited to be pregnant again, and I can't wait for my son to have a sibling. My doctors app't is next Tuesday. I will look forward to them confirming everything.

Thanks again. I am looking forward to having some due date friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.