~*December 4th to 11th*~ Here is our weekly thread! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 42 Old 12-04-2006, 06:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Aloha ladies,

Feeling movements. Feeling hungry.
Still craving Little Caesars square crust pizza. Everyday.
Right now for instance.
Hmm..
#2 of 42 Old 12-04-2006, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darsmama View Post
Still craving Little Caesars square crust pizza. Everyday.
oh, i can relate to that! all i wanna eat is pizza! with hot taco sauce or hot salsa! dh thinks i am insane, i had NO cravings during my first pregnancy and this is driving me nuts!
but i am okay, full of energy and full with baby...exactly this is how i feel right now. too shy to post a belly pic, but it is big!:

Liv, SAHM of 3 kiddos 

#3 of 42 Old 12-04-2006, 12:50 PM

Good Morning mamas! I am a bit out of it today. Ds #2 woke up vomiting in the middle of the night. I have a horrible sore throat, and dh is gone pretty much for the next two weeks preparing for and taking finals. We see him about 10 min. a day. But I am hanging in there. My oldest turns 6 on thursday...CRAZY!!! I am thinking just us as a family taking him to chuck e cheeses to celebrate. I am also thinking of slowing down homeschooling this month and just read tons of Christmas stories and do lots of Christmas crafts and baking.

Hope y'all have a good week!
#4 of 42 Old 12-04-2006, 01:14 PM

hi everybody,
i am 16 weeks today! not much else to report here. i have random cravings but nothing that sticks, once i have it once (or twice) i don't want it again. my stomach is still a little bit off too so i think that's why. now that i am feeling a little bit better though i am really trying to eat better, the trouble is that i am still so tired that i don't have the energy to make healthy things and we end up eating out a lot. oh well.

i need to start some light exercise too, and i think that will help give me more energy too. i think i am going to try to make it to prenatal yoga this week. i went all during my pregnancy with lilah and really enjoyed it. the only thing that gets me down is that the majority of the mamas there are very medical minded and mainstream and that is kind of a bummer. i do really like being with a group of pregnant women though.

did i tell you all that my dog got hit by a car? she is recovering (after surgery) but she is quite a handful. like right now, for instance, she is chewing at her leg. and she has been pee'ing all over. which reminds me that i need to call stanley steamer, so off i go.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#5 of 42 Old 12-04-2006, 01:18 PM

No pizza cravings here! Not sure what I'm craving, not much really. Last night I was craving 7-layer dip, so I made some and now I am good. I forgot the jalapenos though : but DH doesn't like jalapenos so HE didn't mind!

Feeling some movements, I think... hard to tell really, being my first and all. I think babe's a stretcher, not a kicker. I can feel lumpiness and pressure, but I know it's not a BH contraction and it moves a bit, like a stretch and roll. And when lying on my back you can see that I'm bigger on the left than on the right, which I think it a little weird but makes sense, because I could have SWORN that I felt implantation and it was on the front/right side. It's one of the temptations of an U/S for me, just to see if I'm right!

Tired, tired, tired!! DH keeps having to work over-time and we are a one-car family. His OT starts too early for him to take transit, so I have to drive him and then hang out at his work while I watch the hour tick by until I can go to my work (they refuse to hand out keys to anyone, even me and I start the earliest!) It's just far enough to go back home that I can't go home and go to bed for another hour. By the time I get there it's time to leave again. Oh well, the OT pay is helpful for us. Other than that, well, I'm tired anyways! Where's my second trimester energy boost!?!?!?!?!

Oh yeah, 18 weeks last Friday.

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#6 of 42 Old 12-04-2006, 02:14 PM

I'll be 18 wks. on Thursday. We go in for our U/S tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing a healthy babe. I don't know why, but I've been a bit more worriesome this pregnancy, so I'll be glad to see the baby moving around. Every once in awhile I'll feel some faint movement, but nothing really "big" yet. I also have to have a blood re-draw to check my thyroid levels. I'm prayerful that they'll be within normal range so I don't have to do anything further with that!

My kids are obsessing over how big my belly is and already coming by and touching/kissing/patting it. It's a bit annoying after the umpteenth time by each of the kiddo's, but maybe that's because I still feel more fat than pregnant! Nothing like a line of kids jiggling your belly all day long!

I'm feeling *much*, *much* better these days. Not nauseus at all, thank goodness! And when I'm hungry, I'm really hungry which is also a good feeling. I still haven't gained any weight, but I have enough of a cushion to start with I'm not worried! These weird pregnancy allergies are still kicking my butt though. I'm walking around sneezing, itchy eyes and lot's of nasal congestion, which kind of sucks. I've never experienced anything like it.

On a side note, my MIL is driving me : . I her dearly and am *so* thankful that she's opened her home to us, but after 2 years, it's starting to wear on me. Most of the time we're cool, but I think pregnancy is making me much more testy than usual, so things that wouldn't normally bother me are ticking me off! Ah well...we start looking for our own house in February and then I'll wish I was still living with her so I didn't have to do dinner clean-up!

kdtmom2be - I'm much bigger on my right than my left. My uterus is tipped waaaay over, so it's funny to already be seeing a slope when I lie flat!

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13
#7 of 42 Old 12-04-2006, 04:02 PM

So, not pregnancy related, but I had the scariest thing happen a few nights ago!! To start off, like two weeks ago, there was a Montel Williams that was all about things in your house that could be dangerous or even deadly to your children that you normally wouldn't even think about. I DVR'ed the show and watched it just a couple of days ago. I was talking to DH about a few of the things they talked about, like cords from the window blinds and tall dressers that need to be attached to the walls so they don't fall over. I went around my house and made a check list of all the things that I found that we should probably secure in our home. Then two nights ago I walked into our guest room/office/play room. There is a TV that is sitting on a small two drawer dresser that really isnt all that high off the ground. DD was playing with the bottom drawer, opening and closing it, I didn't think anything of it. I walked out to go to the bathroom and when I came back in she was standing in the drawer. I asked her if she could please get down from there. She lost her balance and fell backward, but her feet were still stuck in the drawer, my first thought was that she was going to hurt her feet... then, in slow motion I saw the entire dresser and tv falling toward her. I leaped, like superwomyn and somehow caught the tv as it was a foot above her body. It's a really heavy tv and she would have been seriously, seriously, seriously injured had it fallen on her. I then sat there and bawled holding her on the floor. I just couldn't believe how close she was to serious injury or even death, because the tv would have landed on her face. So please, mama's make sure that all of your dressers are securely fastened to a wall with an earthquake strap because toddlers LOVE to climb. That is one of the scariest things that has ever happened in my life.

Okay, so now on to pregnancy related topics. I'm feeling really good. I seem to have gained a few too many pounds in the last two weeks, though because I've been craving carbs and sugars. So now I'm trying to wean myself from eating all that crap because I just don't want to feed that to my little bean. I'm loving my prenatal yoga class, I go twice a week and I can really feel the difference. Though I do still think I'll check out a local chiro for some adjustments. I'm getting nervous now that x-mas is getting so close. My family is all coming to my house this year and it's such a mess. I don't know how I'll get it clean enough!! I guess I still have ample time, but it's harder being pregnant. And I want everything to be perfect, I went to Peir One yesterday and they have soooo many pretty table decorations. I almost spent a ton of money, but I walked out and told myself to think about it for a few days and decide if I really need to spend all that money just to make the table pretty.

So anyway, I'm loving feeling this baby move, it's my favorite part of pregnancy! So fun!

Jenn, future midwife, mama to 2 sweet girls (6/05) and (5/07). 
#8 of 42 Old 12-04-2006, 04:47 PM

WOW, scary stuff about the tv, Eaglevoice! I am so glad you caught it! My daughter's a climber so we've been thru similar instances--not fun

so sorry about your dog, chrissy, at least she's okay! i am with ya on the yoga, although anything as fancy as an actual class would be both too expensive and not avaliable around here anyway I'm good with the Crunch yogamama video!

stanleymama, i don't know what "kind" of homeschooling you do, but IMO december is the perfect month to "flavor" with Charlotte Mason ideas. Lots of literature read-alouds while snuggled under a blanket, nature observance/art outside as the seasons change, and Christmas songs/carols cover music and oftentimes history stuff too. And then you can have the kids help with baking measurements and call it math! that's what i did last year, when i was still homeschooling Ian Ah well, he's only got 13 more days in the public school before the semester's over and i can withdraw him for good, yay!

In other news, the divorce is finally underway, whew! it's amazing how much paperwork, and how complicated they make it for people to get divorced! And my x and i are probably the friendliest, most laid-back people to ever do a divorce, hehe.... I shudder to think how much more complicated it would be if we had even the most slight disagreement on ANYthing :

We all had the sniffles and coughs last week, but are all better now. I can't say that i have more energy per se, but i definitely feel less *rotten* lately

I still don't have anything like this voracious appetite you guys speak of, tho....hoping to get that soon :

so yeah, other than being generally broke as usual, hehe, everything's going allright for us

Freethinking Earth-mama of five. uc.jpg

#9 of 42 Old 12-04-2006, 08:22 PM

Krystal...I am pretty much Charlotte Mason/classical mix. All that you said is what we are doing this month. By my stepping back, is that we just haven't been doing it as regularly ...(I am a very scheduled person. I thrive on routine and so does my family). I am so excited for you on your countdown to getting back to homeschooling!!!
#10 of 42 Old 12-04-2006, 09:38 PM

I'll be 18 weeks on Thursday.

I'm feeling movement but not anything I can feel on the outside. Baby is still very low.

I'm still having problems with food. Some days I'm hungry all the time but other days like today I'm sick all day. I'm ready for the m/s to be over!!

I'm still tired but not as bad as I was but it still hard to get movitated.

Eaglevoice that is so scary! I'm so gald you were able to catch the tv and that yoru dd is just fine.

Krystal, I'm glad things are going ok with your divorce. Its amazing what they put people through.
#11 of 42 Old 12-04-2006, 11:04 PM

Happy Monday all!

Dh and I did much more cleaning this weekend. We got rid of the loveseat since the kids broke the arm on it, so tonight we will be rearranging furniture so as to have seating for all of us in the living room. The way I figure it we will get this place liveable just long enough for baby to come and us to move! *sigh* This is as it should be however. Much less stuff to have to get rid of after babe is born. Big plus there.

I had an intersting phone call this morning. Ds' Senior Therapist called me to say that the place ds has been getting his therapy from want to fast track him through the intesive to post-intensive transition period. Basically she want to have him transitioned over by February. He hasn't gotten any therapy yet this month so we are going to have to fit 80+ hours into a nice short month. Oh well, anything to get him graduated to post-intensive is fine with me. My poor boy is going to have a rough couple of months though. I don't know if you all remember that back in September his therapy was put on hold until we got the pipes fixed in our place and did a few other things, well now that those things have been all taken care of, he has to get used to therapy again, but only for 2 months.

Now for the preggo stuff. I am 18 wks now. Man the time is flying! I have felt some movement, but it is very irratic and few and far between. Just knowing that the babe is in there are doing ok is reassuring though. I am still feeling nauseous from time to time, but for the most part that seems to have passed. Thank goodness!

I measured my bp today at Wal-Mart and decided that I will be cutting out hot cocoa from my diet as well. My bp was 155/94, so I think that hot water and herbal tea will be it for me for hot liquids. Stupid caffeine is kicking my butt this time. I think my body is telling me that I am at the end of my childbearing years. Which is great, since I think that 4 kids is my limit anyway.

So to combat the bp issues, I am taking 6 garlic gel caps everday, will be buying some nettle and rrl tea to mix together and I am to drink 2 strong cups everyday. I am also to drink 2 cups water w/ lime or lemon juice. Plus eat 1/2 cup cucumber everyday as well as get some excersise. I wonder when I will have time to do anything else? It will all be worth it in the end however. Ok, I have rambled enough. More later.

Goldie, Mom to 5 my kiddos and forever loving on my fantabulous dh John.
#12 of 42 Old 12-05-2006, 02:29 AM

That is so crazy! I just IM'd a friend this exact thing: "I want to eat a whole pizza." ROFL There must be something to that. I might try to rustle up something like a piece of bread, some pizza sauce, some cheese. LOL No, that sounds gross.

We are eating takeout SO MUCH. Like at least once a day. It's crazy. I don't even want to think about how much $$ we are wasting. Plus, we only have two choices. Dairy Queen and Subway. And Dairy Queen is closed for 6 weeks starting this Sunday! I do get sandwiches from cute little coffee shops every once in a while, but that's not quick and easy so not very often. I am NOT avoiding cold cuts, just in case you were wondering!

Wow - so scary about the TV falling! My daughter is weirdly cautious and asks permission to do pretty much anything she hasn't done a lot before. It is VERY weird, like not something I asked her to do or even want her to do, but it does come in handy as far as safety is concerned. Although it's pretty funny when she wants to do something and we say not right now or wait until we can come over there or whatever, she changes the tone of the "asking" into this "uh, i'm doing it anyway so you better haul it" tone.

I am leaving for family visits in less than two weeks and I am really really excited. We're driving to Illinois to my in-laws where we'll leave our dogs, then we fly to Florida (cheap non-stop tickets even!) to spend a week with my parents and sisters. We are even going to Disneyworld! Then we fly back to Illinois on the 26th to spend a week with the in-laws.

This pregnancy is FLYING by for me too. I'll be 19 weeks on Friday, I can't believe it! I finally got Delia to pick out a carseat (AKA agree she loved the one I've wanted to get her for a while, but she didn't want a new seat at all until recently) so I've ordered that. I think I want a new one for the baby too but if it's a girl I want a pink one so I'm waiting. Waiting on a lot of other stuff too because I want to get gender-specific stuff as much as possible. I have plenty of newborn stuff in blue and green from when Delia was born, but it's way more fun buying pink stuff! I am going to think about birthing stuff soon - tarps to put down on the floors! ROFL
#13 of 42 Old 12-05-2006, 03:57 AM - Thread Starter

whoa Eaglevoice, that sounds absolutely terrifying!
One day last month Darlene reached up and grabbed this big chop suey knife off the kitchen counter. I was laying on the couch, half asleep (had some m/s or something going on) when I see her walk by with this big knife. I closed my eyes...and immediately it clicked what I had just seen! I jumped up and got it from her but omg...How scary that could have been! So a reminder since your dd sounds a bit like how mine was - make sure your knives are HIGH HIGH HIGH out of reach or in a HIGH drawer with a latch on it. Dar and Daphne are climbers, but I would never have guessed they could get into the knife holder!

And Emily, Oooh how I envy your childs permission mannerisms. lol
Did you get some pizza?

Goldiemom, you are sure doing a lot to combat your blood pressure! My mom took Hawthorne & Lyndenberry (?)tea and her bp dropped a LOT. I am not sure if it is safe to take during pregnancy, but I do know that it worked for my mom. I hope your ds is able to cope with 80 hours of therapy in Feb.
Man that is a lot of hours!

Chrissy, Sorry to hear about your dog but I am glad to hear that he is alive. I am HOPING to start my bellydance routine up again tomorrow. The problem so far is I am so exhausted all the time.
Viscious cycle though.

Well I will do more personals tomorrow -----

I ate a half of a Little Caesars pizza about 5 hours ago and I am still trying not to puke from my gorge fest.
It was really, really good though. I savored every bite...lol
#14 of 42 Old 12-05-2006, 04:06 AM

No, I did not get pizza. Not possible in my town after 8 PM! Well, maybe the gas stations would have frozen pizzas, but that's not worth it. I've had 2 frozen burritos tonight, which hit the spot and they don't have cheese so better for my sorta-dairy-free self.
#15 of 42 Old 12-05-2006, 11:54 AM

Emily--have fun in Disneyworld!!! Sounds like you have a super fun holiday set for this year...good for you! Someday we are gonna make it to Disneyworld.
#16 of 42 Old 12-05-2006, 01:35 PM

pizza ... pizza ... pizza ... pizza ... pizza ... pizza ... pizza ...

DD 8 and DS 4 ribbonorange.gif

#17 of 42 Old 12-05-2006, 06:03 PM

Quote:
whoa Eaglevoice, that sounds absolutely terrifying!
One day last month Darlene reached up and grabbed this big chop suey knife off the kitchen counter. I was laying on the couch, half asleep (had some m/s or something going on) when I see her walk by with this big knife. I closed my eyes...and immediately it clicked what I had just seen! I jumped up and got it from her but omg...How scary that could have been! So a reminder since your dd sounds a bit like how mine was - make sure your knives are HIGH HIGH HIGH out of reach or in a HIGH drawer with a latch on it. Dar and Daphne are climbers, but I would never have guessed they could get into the knife holder!
OMG that's freaky. I could totally see dd doing that, too! (((shudder)))

#18 of 42 Old 12-06-2006, 02:50 PM

Hello everyone

I've spent the weekend working and I honestly felt like I was dragging myself through the shift last night. I was soo tired before I even got there.

We had some more snow last night so now we are up to about 20 inches on the ground. Its very white out there

I can really feel the baby move now inside and little kicks on the outside. I"m only 17 weeks. Isn't that a bit early to feel movement with my hands?

I have the ob specialist appoinment in the begining of January, and my ultrasound booked a couple days before. I still can't make up my mind about the sex of the baby. I don't really have intuitions about it. I want to know, but maybe a surprise would be okay.

I am having to keep this stupid food journal basicly to prove to the midwife that i am not starving myself its very irritating for me to have to write everything down especially because if I wait I forget what I ate.

Eaglevoice and Darsmama that's pretty freaky about the tv and the knife s

and wow we sure have a lot of mama's with low lying placentas? I know everything will work out for you guys
#19 of 42 Old 12-06-2006, 03:16 PM - Thread Starter

Crys,
why would the mw think you are starving yourself??
#20 of 42 Old 12-06-2006, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Crys,
why would the mw think you are starving yourself??
I have only gained two pounds and at the last visit she asked me if I had an eating disorder???? :
I eat a lot.

I have had this midwife for my last three pregnancies (she is now in a solo practice in my new community, used to be with 4 others in the last city I lived in) I don't gain much weight my last pregnancy I gained 21 pounds, but with my third pg I only gained 11

I guess she is trying to get to the bottom of my problems with preterm rupture of my membranes (which has happened the last three times) but when I tell her I eat a lot and often, and that I don't cut calories, she says things like can you write out your food intake daily for the next month and bring it back. Or like I mentioned before when my hemoglobin came back at 145 (which is great) she said maybe I was dehydrated when they drew the blood : instead of recognizing that I have a good nutritious intake

I would switch midwives but there aren't any others within a 2 hour radius.
#21 of 42 Old 12-06-2006, 05:02 PM

Sorry to hear about that, Crys, it sounds pretty annoying!

#22 of 42 Old 12-06-2006, 10:57 PM

i was "accused" of being anorexic with my first pg, sigh.. hopefully the mw issues don't get to be too annoying for you! I know it must get on your nerves to feel like she's suspicious of you or something

that reminds me tho, my mw-friend wanted me to do a nutrition survey for her as a favor, ages ago....! : i really ought to dig that out and get started heh.

yea, pregnancy is flying by, which is making me sad--i want to savor it more instead of worrying about logistics of where to live and paperwork to get done ACK :

my daughter has been obsessed with Harry Potter, so I'm nearly hoarse from reading aloud all day, hehe... Her poor little pierced ears were soooo infected the other day i thought we had to give up and take the earrings out for good. but then i got to thinking of scar tissue forming there and we decided to give the earrings another shot. Luckily they went back in without too much fuss. I'll have to clean them 2x a day for a good long while, i think. I gave her a manicure last nite, and a haircut today. both turned out good, so I'm proud of myself

My son is actually suffering a cold that's a bit worse than the sniffles, and now he's hopping mad that he has no more absences left til the end of the semester. I sent him to school with a bottle of triaminic for the nurse, and they actually wanted to give me crap about not having a dr. note to give him the medicine. I was like gimme a BREAK, and the nurse complied only after calling her supervisor. about one dose of cold medicine to make him less miserable all day. i can't wait to withdraw him, LOL.

anyway, i gotta go, the Papa John's delivery guy just pulled up (YAY, PIZZA!)

Freethinking Earth-mama of five. uc.jpg

#23 of 42 Old 12-07-2006, 02:34 AM

OMG you guys I LOVE Papa John's. We made english muffin pizzas for dinner, though, so those were pretty good. Not at all the same though. No Papa Johns around here. I plan to eat a lot of it on vacation really soon! I have an account online with my parents' and in-laws' addresses in it from previous visits!

I finally weighed myself and I've gained 7 pounds, which I think is OK. I need to drink more water.

OK - here's a topic for y'all. Four years ago, my feet were a solid size 8. In all shoes no matter what. 39 in Euro sizes (Birkenstocks).

When I was pregnant with Delia, I bought 8.5 slip-on tennis shoes. Awesome, I was OK with my feet growing half a size. Maybe they'd go back to size 8, maybe not. No big deal.

They didn't go back to size 8. BUT now my 8.5s are too small. I had to buy size 9 tennis shoes and size 40 Birkenstocks (on super sale luckily). I totally didn't expect my feet to grow again and I am a little freaked out! It's not the width, my feet aren't swollen. It's totally the length - the shoes are snug on my toes. I am bummed I have nice shoes I thought were going to last me the rest of my life and now they don't fit - Blunnies boots, Dansko clogs, etc. I can give some of them to my sisters at least. But still! Argh.

Didn't feel any movement yesterday, but am tonight. It's disconcerting not to feel it for a whole day.
#24 of 42 Old 12-07-2006, 11:19 AM

Its my oldest ds' birthday today...he turns 6!!! AHHHH! :
I didn't even know I was old enough to have a 6 yr. old... Just had to share:

Oh and I felt the baby move last night from the outside. Told dh this morning (i was sick vomiting all night...yuck ) and he said, so the games begin. All of our babies seem to stop moving the moment he puts his hand on my tummy. Its quite funny. I think with Collin, my oldest, I was 7-8 mos. along when he finally felt movement.

Emily...that is so odd that your feet keep growing!
#25 of 42 Old 12-07-2006, 12:08 PM

stanleymama, sorry you are feeling yucky! that's no fun! too funny on the "let the games begin", our babies all do the same thing to my DH. kick away and as soon as he puts his hand on my belly it's perfectly quiet!

Crys...that's too bad about the midwife. Hopefully she'll lay off soon.

Ok, mamas, all this talk about pizza is *killin'* me! Mmmm...maybe I can talk my DH into it for Friday night!

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13
#26 of 42 Old 12-07-2006, 01:00 PM

we are having pizza on friday, dh brought the menu home so I could salivate and pick out the best pizza funny how living out of town you have to plan your pizza takeout days in advance

We had roast chicken cauliflower and baked potatoes last night and they were so delicious

and for desert my husband made cheesecake homemade real new york cheesecake I had a quarter of it

Other than that nothing new we got some snow

Stanleymama, its funny how our kids ages really throw you for a loop, My ds is turning 10 on the 11th, I remember being 17 and pregnant and thinking wow I"m going to be 30 when he is 13! and now I"m realizing that is coming so much closer! I can't believe how quick they grow

Crystal
#27 of 42 Old 12-07-2006, 01:19 PM

All this pizza talk is funny to me! DH wants pizza every Tuesday (His night to "cook") because it's Twoonie Tuesday at Domino's pizza. (Actually, they stopped offering the special months ago but since we're such frequent and reliable customers the store manager continues to honour it for us!) I am SO sick of pizza the thought of eating it makes me want to :Puke!!

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#28 of 42 Old 12-07-2006, 01:21 PM

oh and about the foot size, I have read some places that womens feet do grow when they are pregnant and they don't shrink back down. So it might be time to go for a shoe shop when your done having babies.
#29 of 42 Old 12-07-2006, 05:27 PM

Oh, I hope my feet don't grow again this pg! I'm tall (6'1'') and all my life I wore a 9- 9 1/2. Then after being pg with dd, I am now a solid 10. They can't possibly get any bigger or I won't be able to find shoes in normal shoe stores!!!!

#30 of 42 Old 12-07-2006, 06:57 PM

Wow, I really am too short for my feet! I wear a 9-9 1/2 and I am only 5'4. Even my mother has smaller feet, and she is 2 inches taller than I am!

This week has been soooooo strange. I feel like I have been in a time warp. I have been doing all of my usual Wednesday errands today, cause holiday mail increase made dh's paycheck come today instead of yesterday. So I will be headed to the health food store and Post Office today once dh gets home. At least I hope I can do all that.

I already need to buy more lime juice. How crazy is it that I am going through a whole plastic limes worth of juice in a week? I really hope that all of this stuff that I am doing helps my bp come down. Has anyone else had a bp that just refused to come down no matter what was done? Should I ask about this in the I'm Pregnant area?

I hope that everyone else having a good week. I will post more later. Ds is getting into the Marshmallows!

Goldie, Mom to 5 my kiddos and forever loving on my fantabulous dh John.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page