20 weeks and counting - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 12-28-2006, 06:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
everything looks great. measuring perfect. I love my midwife.Im now 125 gained 5 lbs this motnh for a total of 7lbs. I love my midwife. I talked about my labor fears. I lvoe my midwife.All my bloodwork looks fantastic as did the US. I love my midwife. Did i mention I love my midwife.

Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 14 Old 12-28-2006, 08:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You are too funny!! I'm glad that you love your midwife!! and that everything is coming back great for you and baby. You sound like you are doing really well for weight gain. I gained 4 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks!! Lol!! I'm at 9 pounds already at 20 weeks!!! I am loving eating a bit too much I think! How far along are you? Keep feeling well!! Thanks for sharing your update with us! :0)
#3 of 14 Old 12-29-2006, 07:10 AM

great update! I have not seen 125 since I was 16 years old! Oh the memories!

I am so glad you have a good midwife!
Keep up the good work!
#4 of 14 Old 12-29-2006, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter

i hit 20 weeks this tuesday i think. My due date is the 7th of May. I have another may baby who is 8. his Bday is the 13 and oh what a taurus child he is. I dont know how well I am going to deal with Another bull in the house. waawooweeewaa.
Im still having a hard time eating much. i feel terrible all the time still. My mw thinks maybe m blood sugar is low. So im trying to keep grazing, but I need more protein and less crap carbs. Im also only 5 feet tall so Im little.

Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
#5 of 14 Old 12-29-2006, 05:10 PM

Congrats! I'm happy to hear you love your midwife!
#6 of 14 Old 12-29-2006, 06:30 PM

kittn, you are so funny! Everytime I read one of your posts you make me giggle!! I also have low blood sugars and am constantly nibbling to keep my levels up. Your midwife is right, proteins and vegis work well and those good carbs. (rye bread, splelt bread, zuchinni, barley, wild rice, lentils, beans etc.) Hope you feel better soon.

Ok, now I need to know what I'm in for!! Will you please let me know what these May baby bulls are like as young ones and as they grow older??
#7 of 14 Old 12-31-2006, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittn View Post
i hit 20 weeks this tuesday i think. My due date is the 7th of May. I have another may baby who is 8. his Bday is the 13 and oh what a taurus child he is. I dont know how well I am going to deal with Another bull in the house. waawooweeewaa.
Im still having a hard time eating much. i feel terrible all the time still. My mw thinks maybe m blood sugar is low. So im trying to keep grazing, but I need more protein and less crap carbs. Im also only 5 feet tall so Im little.

I am due a week after you. I am 20w5d so you would be 21w5d.

#8 of 14 Old 01-02-2007, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalMommaof3+1 View Post
kittn, you are so funny! Everytime I read one of your posts you make me giggle!! I also have low blood sugars and am constantly nibbling to keep my levels up. Your midwife is right, proteins and vegis work well and those good carbs. (rye bread, splelt bread, zuchinni, barley, wild rice, lentils, beans etc.) Hope you feel better soon.

Ok, now I need to know what I'm in for!! Will you please let me know what these May baby bulls are like as young ones and as they grow older??
Well,... Have you ever seen a Tasmanian devil or the Vikings that destroy and pillage? No seriously. AJ was originally supposed to be a June 28th baby but as always he had other plans. He has always been head strong and volatile amazingly loving and gentle, sweet and caring but hostile and ornery as all get out. we call him the little hornet here. My uncle calls him a rabid squirrel. he's fun and intelligent and fiercely independent even if that means making his own juice and forgetting to add the water to the concentrate. Heaven forbid, he admit he was wrong. But all in all he is an amazing little boy whose unbreakable spirit is the only reason he is now 8 years old and doing well

#9 of 14 Old 01-02-2007, 02:47 PM

Hi, I just want to pipe up that I know a lot of Taurus people both young and old and that the one trait that stands out about them to me is this: Self motivated achievers.Responsible as all heck!

I'm looking forward immensely to my wee Taurus girl, but I'm a little concerned with how she'll get along with my Leo son!!!!! I am not concerned about my Libra son, but the Leo.... hmm....

And by the way what do Shakespeare, Fred Astaire, Audrey Hepburn, and Salvador Dali all have in common??? Answer: All TAURUSES!!!!!
#10 of 14 Old 01-02-2007, 05:37 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderinggypsy View Post
Hi, I just want to pipe up that I know a lot of Taurus people both young and old and that the one trait that stands out about them to me is this: Self motivated achievers.Responsible as all heck!

I'm looking forward immensely to my wee Taurus girl, but I'm a little concerned with how she'll get along with my Leo son!!!!! I am not concerned about my Libra son, but the Leo.... hmm....

And by the way what do Shakespeare, Fred Astaire, Audrey Hepburn, and Salvador Dali all have in common??? Answer: All TAURUSES!!!!!

My Taurus and Leo child are great together. Better so than the Taurus and Aries. My Leo boy is only 2.5 so, ya never know. Self motivated, absolutely! I guess if I picked one trait to give AJ it would be fiercely independently quirky (yeah I know that's more than one
)

#11 of 14 Old 01-02-2007, 07:56 PM

Thank you both for sharing!! I look forward to my little bull! hee! hee!
#12 of 14 Old 01-02-2007, 10:21 PM

oh geez...i just realized i'm having another taurus, too! actually, my first daughter is right on the cusp of taurus & gemini (according to her official chart). i'm not completelly knowledgable about the sun signs but my sis keeps me well informed.

kittn....i'm glad you love your midwife, too! i'm a bit jealous.....

stephanie asl.gif

#13 of 14 Old 01-02-2007, 10:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by doulalove View Post
oh geez...i just realized i'm having another taurus, too! actually, my first daughter is right on the cusp of taurus & gemini (according to her official chart). i'm not completelly knowledgable about the sun signs but my sis keeps me well informed.

kittn....i'm glad you love your midwife, too! i'm a bit jealous.....
i wanted a homebirth so badly. But just coudn't swing the $$$ so I found a great midwife who delivers at a little tiny hospital. Every profesional has said she is as close to a homebirth as anyone will get, without being at home. She just makes me feel in control. its nice. Do you not love your dr/midwife? or are you going UC?

#14 of 14 Old 01-03-2007, 09:40 AM

That's awesome that you love your midwife, everyone should be so lucky!!! I really loved the mw I had with my last pregnancy, but we moved far enough away that it would be too much of a hassle to get to her for checkups so I found someone else. I like this one too, but she isn't the same as my last one..ah well.

Only 5lbs?!?!?! I don't know how you do it!!! I'm glad everything is going well for you!

E ~ Mostly-SAHM to 3 amazing boys (and another little guy still percolating, due 5/10)! :

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page