ughhh - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-13-2007, 05:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
it is 3:45 and im up. i have had anxiety dreams one after the other after the other for 2 nights in a row. I feel like I havent slept. make it stop!:

Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2007, 06:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have awful trouble with sleeping. This is not a new problem for me, but it is more difficult to deal with while PG.
I have a lot of bad dreams, but they are not about the pregnancy.
And then there is the whole wakeup-thirsty-drink-pee- cycle issue.

I'm in MA too. You should come over at night and we can hang.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:46 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico'sAlice View Post
I have awful trouble with sleeping. This is not a new problem for me, but it is more difficult to deal with while PG.
I have a lot of bad dreams, but they are not about the pregnancy.
And then there is the whole wakeup-thirsty-drink-pee- cycle issue.

I'm in MA too. You should come over at night and we can hang.
yeah the dreams dont always encompass pregnancy its everything. I hate it. if i werent pregnant I would take a clonidine and go backto bed.
where in mass are you

Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
Old 03-13-2007, 11:24 AM

poor mama! while sometimes pregnant dreams can be really cool, other times they are just plain cruel.

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13
Old 03-13-2007, 12:49 PM

Try Rescue Remedy!!!

ILANA
Old 03-13-2007, 01:43 PM

I had a dream last night that I went into labor at my dissertation defense (36 weeks) and had to leave quickly in order to get home for my birth (defense is 4 hours away). Not a good dream!

Many nights I dream of my work - like I spend hours of my sleeping state typing and editing and such. It really sucks!

I remind myself that when the baby comes I will be so tired I won't dream again for a year!

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

Old 03-14-2007, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSAX View Post
I had a dream last night that I went into labor at my dissertation defense (36 weeks) and had to leave quickly in order to get home for my birth (defense is 4 hours away). Not a good dream!
My last labor was so long I would have had time to finish the defense, drive home, and take a nap before going to the hospital. But the water broke at the beginning, which would have made it . . . a little messy.

Quote:
Many nights I dream of my work - like I spend hours of my sleeping state typing and editing and such. It really sucks!
This kind I really hate, I wake up more tired than I went to sleep.

Quote:
I remind myself that when the baby comes I will be so tired I won't dream again for a year!
Yeah, I think that's about how long it was for me.

Thanks Ilana for the Rescue Remedy tip, I actually have it in the bedroom right now, but I rarely think to use it!
Old 03-14-2007, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richella View Post
My last labor was so long I would have had time to finish the defense, drive home, and take a nap before going to the hospital. But the water broke at the beginning, which would have made it . . . a little messy.
My last labor was so long I called my mom many hours into it and she drove from WI to New York and was there HOURS before I gave birth I imagine I am in for a good 12+ hours this time since many say the second time is less I could have finished and driven home and sbeen here with plenty of time but by asleep self could not manifest this!

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:06 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
My last labor was so long I called my mom many hours into it and she drove from WI to New York and was there HOURS before I gave birth I imagine I am in for a good 12+ hours this time since many say the second time is less I could have finished and driven home and sbeen here with plenty of time but by asleep self could not manifest this!
just remember every labor is different so you never know. my first was 30+ hrs long. it was terrible though since I knew nothing. the doctors were horrible to me as were the nurses. thinking I guess this will teach her to have a baby so young. ya way to go dumb a@#. my next baby was born start to finish in 38 minutes. I never would have expected that one.
What exactly is in rescue remedy anyway? I dont have any yet but I want to try it if it really works. Dh is a little leary

User Tag List