labor prediction quiz! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 02:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/l...ction_quiz.php

a good diversion!!

living in the with DH, DS (5-30-07) and DD (9-26-09) don't forget the dogs, cat, fish, toads and geckos.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 02:31 PM

Here is mine.. it says what I've been thinking will happen..

"Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long."

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#3 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 02:36 PM

I like that one! It's right on with what I think, quick labour (as in less than half of the last one, which was 24 hours) and 1 - 2 weeks early! Works for me!

ILANA
#4 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 03:03 PM

It said I will have the baby after my due date...weight 8.8pounds...9 hour labor.
#5 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 03:03 PM

here's mine....

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long.

late is ok....i suppose. i like the 5 hr labor part! sounds perfect. my 2nd came in less than 3hrs & that was a bit too fast.

stephanie asl.gif

#6 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 03:49 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.

that would mean i get to have this one any day now. oh :

Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
#7 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 03:52 PM

I like the sound of mine!
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

12 hours! I'll take that over my last labour which was almost tripple that!
#8 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 04:35 PM

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

No way I believe this baby is less than 7 lbs! and 12 hours - ugh! (DD was about 13, the last couple being very fast and furious).

DD 8 and DS 4 ribbonorange.gif

#9 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 04:50 PM

Here's mine and I like it!

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 9 hours long.

Pam
#10 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 05:14 PM

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

I'll take that. LOL.

Vanessa... Happily married to a paramedic - celebrating 10 years of marriage!  Mama to one crazy 6 year old transformer and one chatterbox 4 year old princess.  Daycare provider to many jumping beans  I'm expecting my third in late November. 

#11 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 05:22 PM

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.

Sounds about right to me, and nice . I am hoping now that the baby comes today or early tomorrow, OR waits till Saturday or later. My uncle died in another state and my mom & sister are leaving later on tomorrow to attend the funeral. I will (obviously) have to miss it.
#12 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 06:14 PM

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 4 hours long.

well that means any day (which is how I feel too) I think it seems quite accurate to what I expect except that I have a feeling the baby will be 7-7.5 pounds, I would be shocked if the baby was only 5lbs 7 oz, They told me at the ultrasound at 36 weeks (I know they aren't that accurate) that the baby was about 6.5 lbs so now at 37.5 weeks I"m figuring about 7 lbs
#13 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 06:18 PM

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

I can handle that but it is not exactly what I am expecting

Resigned from teaching to be a doula and freelance writer.  run.gifMommy to blahblah.gif (06/05) and Peace.gif(05/07) and bouncy.gif(09/09) and fly-by-nursing2.gif(02/11)

#14 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 07:34 PM - Thread Starter

hee hee hee

you ladies are cute!

living in the with DH, DS (5-30-07) and DD (9-26-09) don't forget the dogs, cat, fish, toads and geckos.....
#15 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 07:44 PM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 9 hours long.

Well, I don't like my prediction!! I disagree and don't accpet mine!! LOL. I'm ready NOW NOW NOW!!!!! I am so sick of contracting. I don't think my body needs THIS much "practice" for labor. I have done it 3 times, afterall. Good grief!!:

nurse, mama, doula-in-training to J-14, J-13, S-7, S-4, and P-2(born at home)
#16 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 08:10 PM

We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

Erm. . .that window of 2-3 weeks early ended yesterday.
I am having contractions though. and 14 hours sounds about PERFECT.

~laura
and planning to eat it again
#17 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 08:28 PM

Mine is so off....
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

WELL THE BABY WOULD ALREADY BE HERE IF IT WAS CORRECT.????
oh well, guess i'm back to twidling my thumbs.

In love with their dad . mom to (dd 5/20/07)notes.gif, and (ds 3/27/09)moon.gif ,and (dd 5/9/11) love.gif, and (ds 5/14/13) nak.gif

#18 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 08:45 PM

I'll take it!

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

My daughter was 7 pounds even, born in the morning, 2 days late, but the labor was 27 hours from start to finish, so 13 hours sounds good to me.
#19 of 24 Old 04-30-2007, 08:58 PM

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Well, it is 4 days before my due date so...
#20 of 24 Old 05-01-2007, 12:23 AM

post dates
7 pounds
6 hour labor

Woo Hoo! Just what I've been predicting myself. We shall see.

Homeschooling mom of two plus baby R born December 16 love.gif
#21 of 24 Old 05-01-2007, 02:06 AM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 8 hours long.

I am expecting a little after the due date, like 1-4 days (I'm guessing sometime this weekend). I do actually think this one might be under 8 pounds, or at least very close to it - I'm not expecting anything over 8 1/2. Delia was 8 lbs 5 oz, born at 2:30 AM 2 days after her due date and labor was 6-7 hours long. I would like a little shorter labor this time, but I can do longer. I am going to go out on a limb now and officially predict a girl. For no reason whatsoever except that I want to make a guess.
#22 of 24 Old 05-02-2007, 06:32 AM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 3 hours long.

well, 9 pounds is better then 10!
#23 of 24 Old 05-02-2007, 11:41 AM

Aside from the obvious lack of scientific accuracy, I doubt it will be correct:
Quote:
We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.
DH and his siblings were all late, I was born late, I think my siblings were born late... the only reason why DD was born early was because my OB at the time convinced me to go in for an early induction due to size. And she was 9 lbs 2 oz at 1 week before my due date. Very unlikely this child will be smaller.

ETA: But wait! I just realized that the time window predicted is exactly when MIL will be away helping her boyfriend's father move back from Florida... and I figured this kiddo would come either then (since she is supposed to watch DD while I'm in labor) or May 27th (when all of my family will be at a wedding). So.... we shall see!

ETA again!: I called my mom. I was 1 day late, but my sister (her 2nd kiddo) was 1 week early, my brother was within a week of his due date, and my last brother was right on time. Hmmmm...

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. ~ Chinese proverb
#24 of 24 Old 05-02-2007, 11:52 AM

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.

That doesn't sound too bad. I'm three days before my due date today! I don't care for the six hour labour though, my last was only two..I don't want to be in labour for that long

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page