Full Moon Cramping....contractions??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 05-02-2007, 07:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good Morning Ladies!!!

It's 4 am here.. I've been tossing & turning all night. This last time I woke up I think I started having mild contractions. I don't know though... it's frustrating. To me, it just feels like mild period cramps, but my midwife says that's what they feel like. And this time they are coming and going- before they were always steady cramping. (I don't know???)

Well, I sure hope this Full Moon gives someone thier baby!! I may be anticipating it too much for it to happen to me.

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#2 of 10 Old 05-02-2007, 08:00 AM

4 am here now, i've been tossing and turning all night, too!

past couple days i've had "very mild period like" cramping after not having any sort of noticeable BH contrax since 18-22 weeks or so, so i keep hoping something's gonna happen but no plug/no water breaking/no intensification... just waiting.. tick, tick, tick...

but you've lost your plug, right? so maybe it will be soon for you! :
#3 of 10 Old 05-02-2007, 08:03 AM

Contrax over here but that is not anything new for me! No plug loss or anything like that! I really hope she decides to come today, I worked out some emotional issues I was having and feel in a much better place emotionally today!

Julie (34)
Mom to 3 boys + 3 girls = PERFECTION joy.gif
Collector of TOYS!
#4 of 10 Old 05-02-2007, 08:33 AM

welcome to our 4am labour club... I think I'm the winner with real labour though!

Mom to Kayleigh (05/07) Jacob (05/09) and Ned decluttering 615/2010
#5 of 10 Old 05-02-2007, 08:51 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I hope labor starts for some of you mammas. I am patiently waiting for dh to wake up.

Heidi
#6 of 10 Old 05-02-2007, 09:50 AM

It's almost 6am here but I've been up since 4am. I also tossed and turned all night and had cramping all night. We had a storm here in the Phoenix area which I hope added to the power of the full moon! I also managed to do another "thing" with DH last night that is supposed to help labor along. My c-section is scheduled for Friday but the doctor is still willing to try VBAC with me if I go into labor before then. I wish us all the best in the next 24 hours!
#7 of 10 Old 05-02-2007, 12:36 PM

I had BH contractions last night that woke me up at about 1:30am. Now I've continued to have them all morning. The wierd thing is these are totally painless--just lots of pressure (not like the ones I had last weekend that I thought were the beginning of labor--back ache/menstrual like cramps/slightly painful). Who knows what is going on...
#8 of 10 Old 05-02-2007, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyleigh33 View Post
4 am here now, i've been tossing and turning all night, too!

past couple days i've had "very mild period like" cramping after not having any sort of noticeable BH contrax since 18-22 weeks or so, so i keep hoping something's gonna happen but no plug/no water breaking/no intensification... just waiting.. tick, tick, tick...

but you've lost your plug, right? so maybe it will be soon for you! :

I have lost some of my plug, but no bloody show, just a bit of goop. Sounds like lots of women shared my experiences last night!!

Good luck MOmmas

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#9 of 10 Old 05-02-2007, 01:33 PM

I had this kinda night last night! I thought for sure this is it! I have this odd feeling I'll do this for a couple more days, and hace my baby on friday... but last night's round was the most powerful yet.
Sending the best vibes to all of you!!

Grace Comes.

#10 of 10 Old 05-02-2007, 03:25 PM

Funny, I had cramping and contractions starting around 2am! I was really hoping something was happening, BUT I obviously fell back to sleep and nothing else has happened today.

They definitely weren't regular BH cx, as I'm far too familiar with those, these were cx and period cramping. Ah well. Hopefully the real deal will start SOON. Please baby, SOOOOOON.

E ~ Mostly-SAHM to 3 amazing boys (and another little guy still percolating, due 5/10)! :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page