gettig tired and discouraged - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-04-2007, 12:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know I can't be pregnant forever and my sister is getting married May 5th, but I would love to have this baby now.

It seems every other night I get contraction that last until 4 in the mornig they are about 10 minutes apart. Then they stop. I am totally exhausted. I can barely keep up witht e kids and meals....blah blah blah.

On a good note I was able to go to the bridal shower which included all of us getting a pedicure and having a nice meal at "Mimi's Cafe".
The pedicure was soooooo nice! The tech massaged my feet and legs and they didn't hurt that night!! So, I have pretty pink toes with flowers on them and a little pink jewel in the middle of the flower.

I am thinking that this would be a good mother's day gift for my mom and for me too! I have only had a pedicure twice and I love em!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2007, 03:48 AM

this babe will come soon...don't you worry! i'm glad you got to enjoy a fun day & will be able to attend your sister's wedding.

stephanie asl.gif

Old 05-04-2007, 05:23 AM

I love pedicures!! One of my best girl friends just got me a gift certificate to go and get a spa pedicure. I think I'll go and do that tomorrow!!

The end of pregnancy is so hard. I hope that you are able to enjoy your sisters wedding! Hang in there, mama!

Jenn, future midwife, mama to 2 sweet girls (6/05) and (5/07). 
Old 05-04-2007, 10:44 AM

Have fun tomorrow! At least it might take your mind off waiting, right? DH and his bros are planning a surprise b'day party for MIL on the 19th and I'm just dying to know if I'll still be preg or have a newborn or go into labor that day and ruin everything. HA!

I haven't had too many pedicures, either, but I LOVE them, especially if they have those massaging chairs with the foot jacuzzis?! I got a pedicure last week because I can only fit into flip-flops and garden clogs these days. It cheers me up to see my shiny red toenails. I LOVE the sound of your flowers with a jewel in the middle - oooooo!

User Tag List