I feel wonky - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-05-2007, 01:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My belly feels odd. I don't know how to describe it. It's like I'm hungry, nauseaus, and my stomach hurts. I also feel all moody and weird.
I'm having lots of BH, and then I'll get an odd feeling in my gullet that I *think* is a braxton hicks and when I feel my abdomen it's not very hard.
I don't know what's going on.
Anyone else?

~laura
and planning to eat it again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2007, 01:46 PM

YES! That was me all yesterday. Actually, I've been nauseous off & on for a few days, but yesterday was BAD, and yet it's like my stomach is growling, I wake up nauseous/hungry, and tons of BH. Also, when I get the BH now I get a bunch of pressure in my bum. Fun, fun.

E ~ Mostly-SAHM to 3 amazing boys (and another little guy still percolating, due 5/10)! :
Old 05-05-2007, 01:57 PM

Count me in. I feel so weird, but I've given up analyzing what the h*** is going on with me anymore. My body is in rebellion-- other than that, I have no idea what's happening.

Wife of one and mom of five, including my HBAC twins!
Old 05-05-2007, 02:39 PM

yeah, i am feeling really weird too- physically and emotionally. i think probably most of it is caused by crazy hormonal fluctuations at this stage in pregnancy.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
Old 05-05-2007, 07:11 PM - Thread Starter

Good to hear I'm not alone, but sorry that others are with me

~laura
Old 05-06-2007, 05:24 AM

just wanted to offer you some (((hugs))), Laura! go and have a nice bath with a good book!

Liv, SAHM of 3 kiddos 

Old 05-06-2007, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synchro246 View Post
My belly feels odd. I don't know how to describe it. It's like I'm hungry, nauseaus, and my stomach hurts. I also feel all moody and weird.
:

I woke up so hungry today and made bacon, eggs, english muffins, fresh pineapple and juice for breakfast. I ate so much, and yet I still feel hungry AND nauseated simultaneously! UGH! It's so awful. It's been like this for days...

And I am with you on the moodiness too. Poor DH and DS.

Every time I have some weird new symptom I can come here and find that someone already posted about it I am happy to know I am not alone, at least.

aran .......... Mr. aran .......... DS1 .......... DS2
BIL Oct. 1961 - Jun. 2009 taken by cancer
Old 05-06-2007, 04:51 PM

me too!!!

this morning i woke up starving, fantasizing about fried shrimp and crackers ?! but moments later felt like i wanted to puke.

i had to do the quick-first-trimester-style-run-to-the-kitchen-for-honey-nut-cheerios-trick-to-keep-from-puking-thing.

then i ate two fried eggs, three pieces of toast, a big bowl of cereal, tea and cantelope.

yup, i am with y'all!! i guess its hormones!!

living in the with DH, DS (5-30-07) and DD (9-26-09) don't forget the dogs, cat, fish, toads and geckos.....
Old 05-06-2007, 07:08 PM

ugh. this morning we went out for bagels and halfway through i barfed my guts out in the bathroom.

now i am soooooooooooo tired and all i want to do is be by myself in my room, but with 2 kids and a busy dh it just isn't happening.

speaking of my dh and kids, i feel bad but they are seriously driving me CRAZY.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
Old 05-07-2007, 09:31 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofutti View Post
me too!!!

this morning i woke up starving, fantasizing about fried shrimp and crackers ?! but moments later felt like i wanted to puke.

i had to do the quick-first-trimester-style-run-to-the-kitchen-for-honey-nut-cheerios-trick-to-keep-from-puking-thing.

then i ate two fried eggs, three pieces of toast, a big bowl of cereal, tea and cantelope.

yup, i am with y'all!! i guess its hormones!!

That's just too much

Dh and I spent the day at my mom's yesterday and she was all "I'm only thawing __ pieces of fish because I don't think you'll want to eat because you seem funny and I think you are in early labor."
Um, you could *ask* me if I wanted fish or If *I* feel funny or if *I* think I'm in labor. Cause the answers would be Yes, Yes, and probably NO.

~laura
Old 05-07-2007, 10:35 AM

YES weird MOODS! The only odd thing going on in my belly are all these minor contractions and CONSTANT hunger... holy crap. As far as emotionally, though, I'm having THE craziest mood swings I have ever had in my life but the "up" swings are hilarious, I keep getting into non-stop laughing fits. Last summer on our way out east, we kept hearing this really funny country song in some of the trucks we got rides in that goes, "I"m having day dreams, about night things, in the middle of the afternoon... while my hands make a livin', my mind's on lovin' youuuuuuu..." and I got it stuck in my head the other night (at 4 am) and laughed so loud for so long it woke Jeff up, and he can normally sleep through almost anything.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:19 PM

good luck,

Feeling any better today??
Old 05-07-2007, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for asking I still feel weird. . .the weird is evolving. . .I'm still hungry and nauseaus. I like icecream for breakfast and food all day long. I've been having contractions about every 15 minutes all day long and I don't really know what to make of that. I'm feeling all kinds of funny sensations in my lower abdomen & cervix. It kinda feels like the baby is scratching his face.

~laura
Old 05-07-2007, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Thanks for asking I still feel weird. . .the weird is evolving. . .I'm still hungry and nauseaus. I like icecream for breakfast and food all day long. I've been having contractions about every 15 minutes all day long and I don't really know what to make of that. I'm feeling all kinds of funny sensations in my lower abdomen & cervix. It kinda feels like the baby is scratching his face.
Are you me? Literally - I could have written this.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

do do do do do do do do. . . that's supposed to be the twilight zone theme music. It didnt' come across.
I *might* be you. Do you have two loads of laundry sitting in the washer and dryer?

~laura
Old 05-07-2007, 08:06 PM

Quote:
do do do do do do do do. . . that's supposed to be the twilight zone theme music. It didnt' come across.
I *might* be you. Do you have two loads of laundry sitting in the washer and dryer?
: Actually yes, but DH just got home from work (with some yummy organic groceries to sate my enormous appetite) and then immediately ran downstairs to do the laundry. He doesn't like me to carry laundry up and down stairs while I am pg. So I don't Did I ever tell you how lucky I am?

User Tag List