My Uterus feels Bruised...? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 05-07-2007, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been waking up all night because my uterus feels like it's bruised! It hurts! Has anyone felt this before? It does not feel like contractions, although I have been having some light ones. It really feels like a giant bruise!

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#2 of 7 Old 05-07-2007, 01:55 PM

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but my uterus feels a little bruisy these days as well... I just assumed it was from being stretched so tight. When babies kick or roll around, wherever I can feel/see it on the outside it feels like they're kicking an internal bruise - ouch! But it doesn't wake me up though. Hmmm...
#3 of 7 Old 05-07-2007, 02:58 PM

Yeah, I've felt bruisy on the top of my belly for a week or maybe 2 now. I have to just think it's exactly that - running out of room, and it hurts. Too tight in there! Come on out baby!
#4 of 7 Old 05-07-2007, 03:04 PM

mine has been feeling kind of bruised or sore too. i've been thinking it's kind of like a strained muscle, after a hard workout, since i've been having tons and tons of braxton hicks.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#5 of 7 Old 05-07-2007, 05:50 PM

june lurker, i've been having that too. makes me wonder how i'm going to make it 5 more weeks to my edd...

Mama to three sweet girls (a dramatic, chatty 10yo, a bouncy, dynamo of a 7yo, and a delightful, whimsical 3.5yo)
#6 of 7 Old 05-07-2007, 08:09 PM

oh good, I'm not the only one.

Is it bad to be glad that someone else is uncomfortable in the same way that you are? Or is it just nice to have other people around who can sympathize?

This little boy just keeps moving and really, it's getting tight in there. Ouch and ouch, especially along the top of my belly. And then, when he finally settles down for a bit, I have a BH and he wakes right back up again. This boy does NOT like being contracted around.
#7 of 7 Old 05-07-2007, 09:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchChild View Post
oh good, I'm not the only one.

Is it bad to be glad that someone else is uncomfortable in the same way that you are? Or is it just nice to have other people around who can sympathize?

This little boy just keeps moving and really, it's getting tight in there. Ouch and ouch, especially along the top of my belly. And then, when he finally settles down for a bit, I have a BH and he wakes right back up again. This boy does NOT like being contracted around.
Yup.. along the top for me too, and when I lay down and all the weight falls to one side.. ouch.

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page