stomach flu? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-08-2007, 07:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i had another hopeful moment this morning when i started having loose stools & nausea but now i'm thinking that i have a touch of the stomach flu....and it's freakin' me out! i had the worst GI virus of my adult life at the very, very beginning of my pregnancy before i even knew i was pregnant & it looks like i'm going to balance it all out with another crummy virus at the end. keep me in your thoughts as i wait this one out & pray it doesn't escalate.....

stephanie asl.gif

#2 of 5 Old 05-08-2007, 11:27 PM

Bummer, I hope you feel better soon. It *could* still be the onset of early labor or at least some kind of sign that things are moving along. We'll hope for that...
#3 of 5 Old 05-09-2007, 03:43 AM

I hope you feel better soon! Pam
#4 of 5 Old 05-09-2007, 09:32 AM

I kept a little journal with dd pg and it's been really helpful this time around to track different aspects of last and how it compares to this. I see that I 'cleaned out' two days in a row about 4-5 days before the blessed event. I remember, I sat on the jon in the am for about 20 minutes or so with nausea and sweats. I had to disrobe, I was so hot and then it was over. I had read it happens to make room for baby, so unless it's an all-day thing I'd say it's an excellent sign!

Good luck. I am anxiously awaiting more clean out, myself
#5 of 5 Old 05-09-2007, 09:52 AM - Thread Starter

i wish this were a pre-labor sign but i'm not feeling optimistic. both my girls have had tummy aches & diarrhea for a few days & dd1 said she felt like throwing up last night. i still feel a little punk this morning and i fear i'm dehydrated. i've been drinking water like a crazy woman & my pee is still concentrated!? thankfully my parents are here for a few days & can help me out. my house is a disaster & i'm just dreading the possibility of going into labor. this is my first hb & i've had all these romantic visions of how it will play out....none of them include sickness & exhaustion.

stephanie asl.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page