A scare - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-09-2007, 03:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I fell off my front steps today! I'm 37 weeks now, and somehow I managed to overstep when I was checking the mail. I lost my balance, but managed to rotate in the air so that I landed on my butt (only four steps down) and flattened the poor Amaryllis plant. Fortunately, I feel fine, but it's just scary that I could be so clumsy! Geez! There was a metal pipe sticking out of the ground (it used to hold up a plant) that my husband commented on later. We're going to pull it up, and I'm going to be extra careful. Just thought I'd share my silly story. Nothing like that happened in my first pregnancy!
#2 of 2 Old 05-09-2007, 04:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I totally fell on my face my first pregnancy on our babymoon (not the postbaby kind, the prebaby vacation kind) in Maryland. New shoes, tripped on brick sidewalk. Luckily I was ok, baby didn't even notice, and not too many people saw me.

When DS was very new I was trying to carry bucket carseat and groceries too and fell ONTOP OF THE CARSEAT OMG but again, DS barely noticed. I was a little hysterical.

This pregnancy I fell downthe stairs in our house. But I managed just to bounce down on my butt the whole way. AGAIN, baby didn't even notice. And at this point, I wasn't too freaked out. Lucky me, yes, but you see I'm a bit of a klutz.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page