May 15 - halfway through - who's still pregnant? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 07:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here I am... due the 21st. DH sweetly has decided he is staying home from Thursday on, so I am just holding out for Thursday now, but MAN do I want to have this baby already! UUGGHHH

The sad thing is every time I do something with DS I think "We won't ever do this alone again, everything is going to change, how can I do this to him?" and then I feel terrible and irresponsible. Oh well, he got to be an only child for almost 2 years, that's more than his sibling will get!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 09:22 PM

today is my official due date and yup, i am here.

a few random contrax, but the worst thing is my leg and back pain are so severe i am basically unable to walk. it hasnt stopped me from trying, though.

what happened to me!? i had such an easy pregnancy til now. oh well.
:

living in the with DH, DS (5-30-07) and DD (9-26-09) don't forget the dogs, cat, fish, toads and geckos.....
#33 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 09:36 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofutti View Post
today is my official due date and yup, i am here.

a few random contrax, but the worst thing is my leg and back pain are so severe i am basically unable to walk. it hasnt stopped me from trying, though.

what happened to me!? i had such an easy pregnancy til now. oh well.
:
: my hips were soo bad for so long My mw suggest hands and knees with a scarf around my hips and having my DH rock my hips back and forth. it worked like a charm i can walk again

Annemarie ~catholic mom of 8 -4 boys (19-16-10-7).Emma)2 girls (3 and 1)Someone new due in April too!An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog
#34 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 10:56 PM

:raises hand sheepishly: Still here, 41 weeks tomorow. bleah

Freethinking Earth-mama of five. uc.jpg

#35 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygranolamama View Post
I'm due the 28th-- I'm humongous, constipated, losing appetite, and very slowly losing what I think is my mucus plug. I'm not prepared whatsoever, don't have bags packed (which I HAVE to do!), don't have any idea where my mayawrap is that I MUST take to hospital with me. Don't even have my birth plan complete. Maybe I need to get on it. Maybe baby is going to wait on me to get some junk done so she feels like I'm prepared also. What's wrong with me???
Are you me? Seriously, I could have written this post. Even down to the maya wrap!
#36 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 11:08 PM

I'm here too, but not "due" until the 30th. I'm still happy being pregnant and have a lot to do as well before the baby comes - washing dipes, packing the bags, a bunch of other random odds & ends...
#37 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 11:12 PM

me, i'm still here too. my edd is the 21st and i'm thinking it'll be a few days after that.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#38 of 51 Old 05-16-2007, 01:35 AM

I'm here. Not officially due till Memorial Weekend. I'm very antsy and nervous and moody. My first was a few weeks early so I really thought it would have happened with this one by now. We want the baby to come but at the same time are just waiting it out to see what happens. Been avoiding anything that might cause labor just like we have for the past few months. We just moved and I'm too lazy to nest like others cleaning and unpacking and just waiting and trying to relax. I had serious drama yesterday with my x/now step dad, he came over and threatened me that I might be prosecuted for birthing outside the hospital and acused us of being potential murderers. He is completely ignorant and full of it and I proved it to him, why I don't know. He's just a very abusive person. Since then I haven't had the normal amount of Braxton Hicks I was having. I had a leak off and on, and sometimes sharp cervix pains and feeling the baby way down low digging there acompanied by excess white vaginal discharge not unlike when I'm non pregant... and that's gone away too. No sign of a plug really, waiting and watching for that. I think my evil X stopped my progression and maybe it was meant to be so we could get more things ready. We were hopeing to get through this past weekend for our baby shower and made it. Before that I was hopeing to get to 37 weeks so I could feel that the baby is safe to be born, and made it. Now I'm waiting to afford a birthing tub. I don't know what else is supposed to happen before this baby comes.

mom to boy 14, boy 5, angel.gif  11 week loss, 2ndtri.gif  Expecting a surprise in December! lactivist.gifintactivist.gifhomeschool.gifnovaxnoIRC.gifrocks.jpguc.jpg

#39 of 51 Old 05-16-2007, 01:41 AM

Also here. Due May 24th. I'm feeling really good, actually. I'm kinda surprised I don't have more going on, but I had a MW appt. today and apparently I'm 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but since it took a good 2 days of contractions every 7 mins to make that much progress w/ my first child, I'm totally thrilled! I'm planning to have a garage sale this weekend though (need $$$ to pay the midwife and my hubby's b-day is coming up), so hopefully I'll be able to pull that off before I go into labor. If not, a friend has agreed to sell my stuff for me. I just need to get it organized and marked.
#40 of 51 Old 05-16-2007, 01:49 AM

DH: Should I type up some cat care instructions before I go to bed tonight?
Me: Are you asking if I think I'm going into labor tonight?
Dh: well, that and if you do go into labor, will I have time to do it later?
Me: First part, I'll give you 50/50 odds (obviously pulled that number out of my rear, but what the heck?), second part, depends what time it is, if it's in the middle of the night I'm just staying in bed trying to rest, so do you want to get up and do it then?

So he went and did it.

Baby trying to kick its way out through my diaphragm.
#41 of 51 Old 05-16-2007, 02:01 AM

I'm here. Ever so slightly past due, but feeling pretty good. I *feel like* I have another week to go, but I really have no idea.
#42 of 51 Old 05-16-2007, 09:24 AM

The cat care instructions are on my list of things I have to do and have not done yet...

Along with packing the hospital bags and DS's bag and sorting the baby clothes and washing diapers and all that crap. Sigh. Phone calls... eeesh. All I want to do is watch TV and drink icy beverages. Oh well.

I've been having awful nightmares the last few nights... DH reminds me that I had them with DS too, although I only vaguely remember that. But I will so be glad to have them gone! Waking up sobbing.

Not due till Monday? What's up with THAT?
#43 of 51 Old 05-16-2007, 03:15 PM

i tried fighting with DH this morning to see if that might bring about labor. no luck

living in the with DH, DS (5-30-07) and DD (9-26-09) don't forget the dogs, cat, fish, toads and geckos.....
#44 of 51 Old 05-16-2007, 04:39 PM

still here too 39w1d lots of contrax every night I go to sleep and wake up good as new. Today was the day when everyone decided to call "just to check up" so I am a little cranky.

Tracy, Wifey to Jeff . Mama to Maya-Papaya 7/04 and Carolina Bean-a 5/07 and Jack 7/4/10!!
#45 of 51 Old 05-17-2007, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofutti View Post
i tried fighting with DH this morning to see if that might bring about labor. no luck
LOL, yeah, me too. Just trying to bring on labor. Yup.
#46 of 51 Old 05-17-2007, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapayaMom View Post
still here too 39w1d lots of contrax every night I go to sleep and wake up good as new. Today was the day when everyone decided to call "just to check up" so I am a little cranky.
Thought I was getting off easy, then today and yesterday I had 3 calls and an email.
#47 of 51 Old 05-17-2007, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanB View Post
Are you me? Seriously, I could have written this post. Even down to the maya wrap!
Found my mayawrap! Washed it! Got my bags packed and baby clothes sorted. Nesting is as done as it will get.... come ooooooooooooooon baby!
#48 of 51 Old 05-17-2007, 10:34 AM

39 weeks and counting, feeling pretty good, content with being pregnant awhile longer if that's what baby needs.
#49 of 51 Old 05-18-2007, 12:23 AM

Starting to get suggestions for what to do. Jogging (wtf? I never jog even when I'm not pg, what is she thinking?), castor oil like it's some new invention, railroad tracks????????

I actually emailed a df saying, "I don't know why everyone seems to think there's some sort of problem." Oh, well, she knows me, she can take it! haha
#50 of 51 Old 05-18-2007, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richella View Post
railroad tracks????????
: Some one has GOT to find out about this and report back.
#51 of 51 Old 05-19-2007, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico'sAlice View Post
: Some one has GOT to find out about this and report back.
Well, we live in a rural area and last time I was "overdue" people kept telling me to borrow someone's old truck and drive around on the bumpy country roads. My guess is this is something like that, though I can't figure out if I'm supposed to keep backing up and going over them again or what? Unfortunately I don't have any desire to talk to that lady right now, so you're all on your own.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page