May 15 - halfway through - who's still pregnant? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 01:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Me! Although I think I may be losing my mucus plug.

Who else is still in?
#2 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 01:57 AM

Present.
#3 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 01:59 AM

Me, but I have lost some plug.
#4 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 02:05 AM

I am still with baby in womb also

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

#5 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 02:53 AM

I am! I was at the commissary trying to do grocery shopping with all three kids and belly too and a lady stopped me and asked if I was due today.I said yep but this baby seems to want to stay here forever.

joy.gifme, herding 5 critters a cat and a dog. DS 11/01, DS 10/04, DD 2/06, DS 5/07 and DD 9/10

#6 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 04:28 AM

I'm here. I would expect to see me around for a while.. I fell asleep with some pretty intense contractions a few hours ago and now i am awake with nothing...... grrrrr. This drives me crazy.

Resigned from teaching to be a doula and freelance writer.  run.gifMommy to blahblah.gif (06/05) and Peace.gif(05/07) and bouncy.gif(09/09) and fly-by-nursing2.gif(02/11)

#7 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 04:44 AM

I'm here! And pretty glad to be...though I can't sleep and I'm feeling REALLY pregnant. It's awesome to be so close to my due date as I didn't even go to my due MONTH with ds. But I'm starting to get to that let's-be-done-with-it state so baby is probably about cooked. We'll see!
#8 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 04:51 AM

i'm still with child, too. i'm only a couple days post date but it's sad to see the june ddc starting to have their babes.....

stephanie asl.gif

#9 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 06:03 AM

I'm still here too. I am due the 29th, so I am 38 weeks today and don't feel like I will have the baby anytime soon.
#10 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 06:59 AM

Still here and starting to worry that I will still be here when my parents' visit has come and gone (apprx the 24th through the first weekend of June). My grandparents are leaving from Denver on Wednesday and will be here some time this coming weekend and my house is still a mess. No impending labor signs at all except a big round belly and the occasional stronger BH. I cannot tell how baby is positioned and am completely terrified that he is in some cockeyed position that he can't get out of and tonight I'm scared to go into labor because what if he is in a bad position? Plus I don't feel like he's big enough/growing because basically I've never been this pregnant but never been this comfortable. No heartburn and no pubic pain unless I'm on my feet a lot and even then it is manageable. Kids are feeling better, knock on wood. I just want to take a day and get my head and heart straight and there's just too much STUFF going on to do that. I've been up since 2:15 and cannot get back to sleep. I'm a mess tonight.
#11 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 07:34 AM

Here, and i don't feel like I will be non-pregnant any time soon. Waah.
#12 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 08:44 AM

Me! I'm still here! Due the 23rd and there is NADA going on. I don't even know if I'm feeling BH at times or if it's just baby stretching? Wow, I can't believe it's the 15th already. I'm 39 weeks tomorrow...

DH has not finished our baby area renovation project. He plans to grout the tile tonight and will then need to seal it later in the week and put another coat of paint on the walls. THEN maybe I can get baby stuff out and GET ORGANIZED! :
#13 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 08:50 AM

Can I say unfortunately still here??
I am just tired and achy…and want to hibernate until about 4 weeks PP.
Saw my chiro yesterday and she said everything looks perfectly lined up...ok if its all so perfect why does he not want to go from +2 to out??? I too stressed about his position—wondering if maybe some thing is in the way or if he is so crunched from being so far down that he cant even figure out how to get out any more??!!:

LS, Kinda crunchy wife to DH, mama to DS(5/2007) & one sweet little girl due May 2010,
#14 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 08:57 AM

I'm still here. But the only reason I'm awake and on MDC at 4:50am is because I've got contractions that are keeping me from falling back to sleep... hopefully this is going somewhere. I'm tired of all the practice labor, but this is feeling a bit different than the other nights of contractions that I've had. I guess we'll see in another couple of hours if this keeps up.

Jenn, future midwife, mama to 2 sweet girls (6/05) and (5/07). 
#15 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 09:10 AM

Two nights in a row I have woken at 3:51 AM with contractions and been awake for hours. My dh got up with me this time and put in a romance movie and snuggled with me He thinks our baby will be here for the new moon, which is tomorrow, but we will see!

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

#16 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 09:27 AM

Here!

But I don't think for long. Things have been odd for a week now, but there has been a steady increase in oddness daily. I'm not sure, but there maybe som increase in CM of some kind. Last night I had contractions every 4-6 minutes that were *pretty* strong (not major though). I told myself to go to sleep instead of mentally laboring and enjoying them. I know I contracted a lot in my sleep, but it also slooooowed way down I think.
After a trip to the grocer today I'm turing off my phones and hermiting.

~laura
and planning to eat it again
#17 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 09:43 AM

Well, I didn't think I'd be saying that I was still pregnant anytime in the last half of May, but here I am!!! I really don't know how these babies will manage to find anymore room to grow if they don't come out soon though...
#18 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 09:58 AM

still here at this point im shooting for a baby on the 20th. my birthday and ds2's is on the 13th of our birth month, ds1 and ds3 are on 22 of their months and dh is the 20th, so ive come this far ill wait until sunday

my cervix has just about dissapeared. I hope its from effacement and not just cuz its moved out of reach

im coming out of my skin scared about birth this time. I think it may be the baby's position that has me worked up. it feels eerily similar to what ds1 felt like and he came out face first, sunny side up with his hand beside his cheek. Im working on some movemennts to fix it so we will see. its only been about 24 hrs since i figured it out and it already feels better.

has anyone here ever used motherwort or st john's wort for anxiety? it says it may cause uterine contractions but im not too worried about that i just need to get my head around this and the rescue remedy doesnt do enough.

on a plus note we finally have names picked lol
subject to change if baby doesnt fit the names
girl - lillyanne clotilde
boy - nathaniel david

Annemarie~ married to super hubbysuperhero.gif  ~catholic mom of 4 boys(fencing.gif.17+14)..(ribbonjigsaw.gif.splat.gif7).(.blahblah.gif.5)..(Emmaangel3.gif) Grace Clotilde. 4/10/11 someone new 2/2013

An yes I Blog @ You Leave me breadless blog

#19 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 10:15 AM

Still here...saw the mdwife yesterday and baby is down low but not quite engaged yet. No mucous plug and the BH contractions I had been having regularly for the past few weeks seem to have stopped. Sometimes I think I can't possibly go for another two or three weeks and then other times I feel okay that things will happen when they're supposed to.

treehugger.gif
#20 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 10:22 AM

Still here, due Friday.

Married to DH 7 years and have three fantastic kiddos! DS 6, DD 4, and DS 2 ...... lo and behold another is on the way!

#21 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 10:28 AM

Me. Due Saturday. I had what I think was bloody show last Thursday, but nothing else going on. I can't even begin to predict.
#22 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 10:34 AM

Me. I'm 41w. Today was my baby day prediction (just always had this idea that it would be the 15th) and I might make it. Dunno. Lost my plug 5 days ago and the ctx have been much stronger the last 2 days.

Homeschooling mom of two plus baby R born December 16 love.gif
#23 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 11:08 AM

Here!

He was "Due" on the 13th (but I thought it should have be more like the 15th or 18th). And my family typically goes later than earlier.

But not much going on. I might have had the bloody show on Sunday, but don't know. And no contrax. Just waiting and trying to be comfy.
#24 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 01:07 PM

Still here at 38 weeks. With my first two I went past 40 weeks, so I am assuming I have another couple of weeks to go. Though I feel nervous that if could be any time now. : I love the epi but hate being on the monitors, the heplock, all the pain afterwards and all that jazz. Officially I am due May 29, but an US tech said more like May 24th. We will see.
#25 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 01:10 PM

I'm due the 28th-- I'm humongous, constipated, losing appetite, and very slowly losing what I think is my mucus plug. I'm not prepared whatsoever, don't have bags packed (which I HAVE to do!), don't have any idea where my mayawrap is that I MUST take to hospital with me. Don't even have my birth plan complete. Maybe I need to get on it. Maybe baby is going to wait on me to get some junk done so she feels like I'm prepared also. What's wrong with me???
#26 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 01:14 PM

present and accounted for. i am 41 weeks tommorrow, saw the midwife yesterday and made an appointment for next week, but she doesn't think i will make it.... no hard facts. we will see.

In love with their dad . mom to (dd 5/20/07)notes.gif, and (ds 3/27/09)moon.gif ,and (dd 5/9/11) love.gif, and (ds 5/14/13) nak.gif

#27 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 01:20 PM

I am still here. 41 weeks yesterday

Been having slightly blood tinged mucus for the last 3 days. Just got a bit heavier today, so maybe tonight?
#28 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 01:37 PM

Lurker here.. due on the 20th. Nothing going on yet.
#29 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 02:19 PM

Me...I was "due" last Wednesday...but did wake up with a nice clear, slow leak this morning No contrax yet, but definitely a water break!

Midwife and mama in the Valley of the Sun
#30 of 51 Old 05-15-2007, 04:02 PM

Present!

I'm here - due Saturday. I've been having contractions at night for 3-4 hours for about 5 days. Last night they got fairly intense, and were 3-5 minutes apart. But then they fizzle.

I've decided that if I'm pregnant for another few weeks that this little one just needs more time. I'm patient. I'm patient. (yes.... just keep telling yourself that....)

Vanessa... Happily married to a paramedic - celebrating 10 years of marriage!  Mama to one crazy 6 year old transformer and one chatterbox 4 year old princess.  Daycare provider to many jumping beans  I'm expecting my third in late November. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page