Terressentials products - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-05-2007, 01:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm so surprised no one has written a review yet!

First off, this is a great site just for information. I learned a lot about different ingredients in other products.

I have been using the hair wash for over a month. I really like it! I have long, fine, but very curly hair, and none of the natural products I have used in the past have worked well for me. I tried no poo with vinegar and bs, but that was too harsh. I tried co washing but my hair was always kind of sticky and unmanageable. It would take me forever to comb my hair in the shower, even with handfuls of conditioner. I always ended up pulling my hair into a bun so I wouldn't have to deal with it.

With this hair wash combing is easy not because it makes my hair slick like conditioner but because my hair doesn't tangle anymore when it dries. It also dries much faster, and so I have been wearing my hair down pretty much all of the time. My scalp feels like it can breath, if that makes any sense. If it feels a little dry a put a teeny bit of coconut oil on my hands and run them lightly over towel dried hair.

I got sample sizes of the Fragrance free, Lavender Garden, Sultry Spice, and Left Coast Lemon. I liked the smell of all of them, but I felt they worked differently. The Left Coast Lemon left my hair a bit waxy. The Lavender Garden and Fragrence free left it more dry. The Sultry Spice was perfect! So I would recommend getting the samples to try them all out.

treehugger.gif homemaker mama to jumpers.gif and stork-boy.gif due in March

#2 of 4 Old 06-16-2007, 09:43 AM

we LOVE terressentials.

TUSH CREAM -- works wonders on diaper rash!

DEODORANT -- works better than anything else i have tried. i also feel comfortable using it while breastfeeding. can't say that about most others.

COCOA BUTTER BODY LOTION -- love it. a little greasy at first, but it soaks in quickly.

SHAMPOO -- works great (i like the smell of the lemon, but like how the lavender works). it does take some getting used to, not having suds.

TONER, FACE CREAM, FACIAL LOTION, LOOFAH PADS -- love, love, love all of these. my face feels and looks super healthy!

JAMMIN' SPICE HAND SOAP -- smells so good. it does leave a residue on our counter, which is annoying. but i lstill ove it!

i would recommend any of these products in a heartbeat.
#3 of 4 Old 01-01-2008, 12:10 AM

i'll update that the liquid soap is rather drying to the hands -- i find myself avoiding it. i also don't love the shampoo anymore. i miss something sudsy and this stuff is more like mud.

i love the cocoa butter body creme push up. i use it on dry spots on my body.

also tried the zen spice deodorant and i love that more than the citrus.

the lip balms are really good as well. my favorites are the orange and the mint.

the tush cream works so well! diaper rash, dry hands -- cures it all in record time. smells really good also.

i still love the company and their philosophy, and i feel good about using their products.
#4 of 4 Old 05-27-2009, 10:19 PM

I've been using Terressential's products for about 2 years now. I'll review the products I've used.

Shampoo: I have slightly course, oily, thick hair. The shampoo didn't work for me. I tried it for a few months and just couldn't take it any more. My hair just doesn't work well with no poo. My hair felt & looked VERY greasy when I used it.

Face wash & facial moisturizer: I'm currently using the Flower Therapy version right now. To me is smells like Fruit Loops. I like the smell. I've also used the fragrance free version. The face wash doesn't foam up, but you don't have to use much at all to clean your face. It lasts me a loooong time.

Deodorant: The deodorant is a roll on. I like it, but haven't used it in a while because my armpits were becoming irritated. I think it may be the baking soda that irritates me. It lasts a long time.

White Chocolate Lip Protector: This is my favorite lip balm. I loooove the way it smells and it feels real slick on my lips. The only thing I don't like about it is that it comes off really easy.

Body Wash: I didn't care for the body wash. Since it doesn't foam up I would put way to much on my washcloth. It just didn't last long enough for me to continue using it.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page