Prodromal labor support thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-11-2007, 12:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm right there with you ladies! today is my EDD...and I've been doing the "false" labour thing for over three weeks now- each day gets a bit worse and last night was the first time that I really was about to admit that I was in real labour: ctx 3 min apart- lasting up to 1.5 minutes, huge pressure, bad cramps, achy thighs.....we finally went to be, to "get our rest before it get worse....." andit all stopped....AGAIN!!! needl3sss to say i'm tired and grumpy this morning.

thisis my 4th baby and I've had weeks of prodromal labour with all of them....you'd think I'd be use to it by now!!:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2007, 01:14 PM

my ctx have been mysteriously absent for the last few days. i've still had one here or there, but no strings of many, many in a row. i'm feeling even further from actually delivering than ever, but i'll take the break from painful ctx. gotta do what i can to stay positive at this point.

brittney, glad you're feeling better.

everyone else, sorry you're here with me. prodromal labor is so disheartening and tiring! hopefully we'll all be holding our babies soon!

Mama to three sweet girls (a dramatic, chatty 10yo, a bouncy, dynamo of a 7yo, and a delightful, whimsical 3.5yo)
Old 06-11-2007, 09:21 PM

had a false alarm today

ivde been having bh since 12 weeks and theyre really bad at times...
had a couple false alarms but today i actually got hopefull. but, after a huge walk the cntrx have fizzled out :
Old 06-13-2007, 10:37 PM

Well I'm having more BH and my cramps and backache are back now. I can't believe I'm 5 days from my due date and the baby still hasn't come. I'm already 3cm dilated and thinning out. Doc says I'm very "soft". How much longer is this little man going to hang in there?!

User Tag List