Weekly Thread *~May 14 - May 20th ~* - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 96 Old 05-21-2007, 03:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Willo, I wouldn't worry. There IS all sorts of things going on down there and your body is "gearing" up. It can't hurt to call if it will put your mind at ease... lol and I know EXACTLY what you mean about things always coming up on the weekend!

And Jilian(every time I type Jilian, I put two L's and then remember it's Jilian with one L from your spotlight post ) In this last month EVERY time you write about how your feeling pregnancy wise, from contractiony days, to being emotionally ready or not ready, or WHATEVER it's been in the last month... well I always ready it and think "I could have written that EXACT same post!" We are due a day apart, so lets just have our babies the same time sound good? How's Wed for you?

Personaly... although I am getting VERY anxious to pop this (HUGE) baby out, Friday night or sometime this week end would be good for me! Especially with every one being off work on Monday. So I'll probably have the baby that following tuesday... I shouldn't say that, I'll jynx myself. DexP is fond of telling me I will go three days late. I dont think that really fits into my schedule so things better get a move on before hand!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 96 Old 05-21-2007, 04:24 AM

3 am and I'm up having a snack of milk and a blueberry muffin. My tummy is so itchy these days it makes me crazy, esp at night.

I gave in at Fri's appt and let me dr check me. 3 cm and 75 percent effaced. SO come on already baby!! 38 weeks today and would be thrilled if the baby came this week. But.........I'm trying not to get my hopes up, cuz if it needs to cook a few weeks longer in there, that is fine by me too. I just can't wait to see it's little face and meet the darling.

I packed all my stuff yesterday for the hospital. Clothes, toiletries, Earth Mama Products!! Outfits for the baby, and I can't seem to think of anything else? Any suggestions? DH is responsible for camera, CD's etc.

Willo - I'd call if you have any questions at all. That is what the providers are there for and they have the benefit of experience with so many pregnant women, right, so it can't hurt to call and let them know how you feel.

Alrighty. Off to see if I can't catch a few more zzzzzzzz's.
#93 of 96 Old 05-21-2007, 09:53 AM

I'd forgotten people have Monday off! Sadly, Dh works for a University and he doesn't get the day...but it should be quiet in his lab since most of the supply companies will have that day off, and I bet the smaller vet clinics wont be open either.

Hmmmm...I have an appointment on Thursday, but maybe I'll just put in an order for a Wednesday/Thursday babe. Where exactly do we send the birth request order?

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#94 of 96 Old 05-21-2007, 10:45 AM

I am SO exhausted. Today started way too early. I have not been getting nearly enough sleep. The kids are exhausted. I am resentful that whenever dh is tired, he lays down and sleeps. He doesn't even say, "Hey, I'm really tired. I think I'll go lie down." He just lays down and is out. In contrast, I am not allowed to sleep unless both kids are asleep because someone needs to be awake to watch the kids and even if dh is home, he might lay down and fall asleep.

We are all stressed out with the state of the house. I want the carpet in. I want my house back in order. I want everything the way it needs to be. I want my peaceful plan of nesting and taking the kids out to fun stuff before our babymoon!

I am headed to a new chiropractor this morning. I should actually be packing activities and snacks in the diaper bag right now to keep the kids occupied while we are there. Then hopefully we can come home, eat some lunch and take a LONG nap. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Mom to Eoin (11/02), Eilis (09/04), Eamon (07/07), and Ellery (04/10)
#95 of 96 Old 05-21-2007, 08:13 PM

well, went to the chiropractor today, but i think this little guy is officailly stuck he seems to get diagonal, but cant make it all the way head down. ill keep trying, though.
going to talk about accupuncture (which i dont want, but i dont want the baby to be breach or transverse even more) with my mw on thurs.

i had my second birth dream today. so weird, i didnt have any of those with #1 or 2. now ive had 2. both times my husband was no where to be found. : dont know what thats about...im sure i could analyze it, but i dont wanna anyhow this time i was having contractions and crawled to a bathroom (i was somewhere like a hotel or mansion or something...) and he started coming, so i hollered for help, a woman from my mommies group (who ive only met in person once) came running and was there just in time to catch the baby. thankfully his cord was like 6 feet long so was able to get up and walk around while holding him right after he was born...trying to figure out who was going to help me with the placenta baby was fine, by the way

morning sickness blows. ive been puking every morning again, not as much at night, which is nice. im so tired~ either i cant fall asleep or i wake up at 5 and cant get back to sleep. i sleep so much better when the baby is out!
#96 of 96 Old 05-21-2007, 10:18 PM

Whitewax: Wednesday is perfect. I'll take it!

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page