~* Weekly Thread May 28 - JUNE 3 *~ - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 118 Old 06-01-2007, 12:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jilian I am so sorry, thinking of you!

Molly, Mama, living in the burbs with a beehive and chicken coop,  herb student, gardener, crunchy and preggers with #3, due Nov 4th.flower.gif
The fruit of the spirit is: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, gentleness and self control.:
#92 of 118 Old 06-01-2007, 12:44 PM

Jilian I'm sorry mama. I am sure that my cervix would be the same, though I know it's harder to actually hear it than to just guess. I hope both our babies come soon.

I'm having a hard day. I just found out last night that my grandpa who lives about 2000 miles is about to pass and I won't even be able to go to the funeral. : My brother who also lives far away is having a major life crisis (can't talk about it yet) and there's very little I can do for him either. : It's June 1st so one of my two midwives is now gone and they scheduled my 39 week appointment with a complete stranger who is joining the practice and may be the one with me when baby comes too. Ugh. And all this bad stuff happening right now is making me worry about this pg and baby in ways I've never worried before. I really wish baby would come so I could see her and hold her and know that she was okay, but apparently she has other plans...Kick counts and having DH listen to her heartbeat through my belly only go so far to reassuring me everything is still okay. I want to hold this baby!!! Please come on out little one...

Sorry for being such a downer today, I just need to get this all out somewhere.

Mama to three sweet girls (a dramatic, chatty 10yo, a bouncy, dynamo of a 7yo, and a delightful, whimsical 3.5yo)
#93 of 118 Old 06-01-2007, 02:32 PM

#94 of 118 Old 06-01-2007, 02:41 PM

for all the mamas going thru a tough time right now.
#95 of 118 Old 06-01-2007, 02:49 PM

i've been cramping all morning. and i never had that with isaac. i just had nothing nothing nothing and then LABOR. so this is new to me and i'm wondering if it will lead somewhere. they aren't really painful yet except the last one was a little intense. everytime i pee i'm eagerly looking for bloody show or just a sign of SOMETHING!!! ha.

every day near the end is a long one i swear. this part of pregnancy is rough. it is really wierd to live in eternal anticipation :
#96 of 118 Old 06-01-2007, 03:57 PM

Pity party day around here, huh? Me too!

DS tripped and fell first thing this morning (8:30 am?) after we came downstairs (I had just started to get his breakfast.) He bashed his forehead on the corner of his train table and had blood streaming down his little face. I cleaned it up and it didn't look too bad, but it wouldn't stop bleeding. I took him to the local trauma center a few blocks from our house where we got to wait about an hour and a half (Band-aid filling with blood, then oozing), then the doctor tried to use that superglue for skin on him, but did it kind of badly, so then he sent us to the Children's Hospital ER (luckily only 20 minutes away) to see if they could fix it and maybe suture him. Basically, the whole ER experience was, "Darn, too bad we didn't do this right the first time," but we were there for several hours to learn that. :

So, now, at 2:45 pm, DH is home early from work (came to ER to meet us as DS was hysterical and begging for him by that point--from fear, not pain, luckily.) DH is taking DS to the toy store for a reward for good behavior at the hospital, and I'm going for a nap.

I have to say, I quite literally thought I would faint when the blood just kept coming and coming and coming this morning... I also barely got to eat. Excellent idea for a hugely pregnant woman, huh?

I'm going to bed. Surely we'll all feel better tomorrow?!?

--willo
#97 of 118 Old 06-01-2007, 06:21 PM

to all who need it
Jillian hang in there, you sound so down, remember second babies can drop in labour. Try lots of hands and knees and tummy forward to get him to turn.
#98 of 118 Old 06-01-2007, 06:34 PM

Well, the pinworms ordeal is all over. phew! Now let the strange happenings be done with!

I just spent a couple hours at a friend's pool and it was heaven! I'm going back tomorrow! It's nice to have something so mellow to look forward to.

I go back and forth between "I'm not even due yet (well, tomorrow...), I don't want to interfere with my body and the baby's natural deal, etc" to "Let me at that RRL infusion, let's have sex now, will you play with my nipples?, maybe i should call the acupuncturist!"...arg. I'm feeling like the anxiety is getting better, though, like I'm slowly resigning myself to whatever fate awaits me/us. I just can't go out in public anymore...I have had too many comments of how HUGE I am, how painful this looks, and a wierd lecture yesterday from this psycho hippie lady from the Farm who recommends that people only have two kids because of all the needy children in the world who need love, blah, blah, blah...yuck. I don't need any of that.

I need treats, a pool, and a place to put up my feet when I'm not in a state of cleaning frenzy!!!

JENNY, 38~ preschool teacher, birth activist, sun worshiper, singer, married for 17 years and mom to

Karan 15, Fiona 12, Bodhi 10, Bjorn 6, Devon 3, and Robin Taylor born January 16th!

#99 of 118 Old 06-01-2007, 07:01 PM

I'll join the pity party!

I was so sure last night was going to be it...I'd been having contractions all day yesterday and then the whole parade fiasco seemed to jump start things. I was having pretty regular BH contractions that weren't going away and seemed to be getting stronger. And they started getting pretty "cervical"...crampy and pulling and very noticable in the cervix during each contraction.

Dh was still feeling rotten, but things seemed to be picking up steam.

The around 1am Laia woke up with the same bug that got DH. Only in her case she started throwing up and overflowing diapers every 30-40 minutes. And DH was so out of it he really couldn't help and with my belly the whole "grab the toddler who is projecting at both ends and get her off the bed and calmed down" reflexes were a bit slow. And the one time DH tried to grab her instead he managed to hold her "lovie blankie" under her mouth instead of the towel....so she had to deal with losing her lovie on top of everything else!

She was soooooo hot and sticky last night too we finally dosed her with some tylenol...but even though we've been going back and forth between tylenol and ibuprofin today and keeping cool damp packs on her head and cool drinks in her belly (she's still filling those dipes, but the upper hatch is good now) her fever has been staying between 102 and 103.

I know that's not necessarily a bad thing, but in the nasty hot sticky weather today...it's no fun. Especially since this is the first time today I've been able to put her down. She just wants to cuddle and sleep on my lap. And a 103 degree toddler shaped stinky hot water bottle of feverish misery just isn't what I want on a day like this!

And when dd started getting sick the contractions stopped dead and I could almost FEEL my cervix closing. It was realy weird. But I think Roro (and my body) have the right idea. I can't have this babe till Laia feels better...there's just no way. A sick DH, a sick toddler, no labor support for me, and a babe exposed on day 1 to a fever bug? Ugh.

SO while I really really really oh gods above and below REALLY want Roro safe and sound in my arms...it's probably good she didn't come last night.

But I am more than ready for that pity party!

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#100 of 118 Old 06-01-2007, 07:08 PM

to everyone today-it sounds like we could all use one!

Jessica-Wife to Tim and SAHM to DS (6/07) and : due 4/10
#101 of 118 Old 06-01-2007, 08:45 PM

Well, at least I seem to not be the only one in a funk. Up until a few days ago everyone was saying "you must be so uncomfortable" & I really wasn't. Except the past fews days (& nights), I have this gnawing pain under my left rib cage & any position is uncomfortable. Something is clearly being smooshed (like my spleen?). Plus it was one of those days where I felt like everywhere I looked was some tall, young thing in short shorts & I feel like I should be Moo'ing. (too bad there's no cow smiley)

Then I came home in a torrential T'storm, had piles of hail in my yard & most of my lovely flowers are in shreds. I know most will grow back though.

I wish I could have a cocktail or 2 to break the bad mood. Maybe just a little splash of wine will help.

On a positive note, I saw my MW today & everything is good.

Hang in there everyone!

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."- Albert Einstein

#102 of 118 Old 06-02-2007, 12:48 AM

im so sorry just about everyone is so miserable! hang in there, guys, we're almost done!!

I was about to say that for the first time ever, I seem to be in a beeter mood then everyone! then i thought about the 1st 1/2 of my day and realized, it wasnt as swell as i thought..LOL
Had a super crappy morning! starting with the garbage truck waking my DD up an hour earlier then normal and then a full length mirro falling on her and splitting her now fat lip and trapping her little legs under it...thank goodness it didnt shatter on her!! oh, i cnt even think about that!
saw my chiro, which was wonderful, but really only put a dent in my pain

so, not only is the little man still head down (i THINK), hes got his back facing out (thats good right?). neither of my other kids have been like this...his kicks barely hurt anymore, cause hes kicking straight back..

today was my sweet little man's preschool graduation. i was a bit of a basket case. for a graduation gift we gave him a bag of beach toys and surprized him with a beach trip! we leave in the am and will hopefully stay over night until sunday night (its almost 3 hours away). we couldnt get a reservation anywhere since they all require a 2 night stay..but ill call while on the way there and hopefully can get a room...

OH!!! my birthing pool arrived today!! didnt have a chance to blow it up and check it out yet..but we'll do that on monday!

i started PROJECT: EVICTION tonight drank my first ever mug of RRL tea. does it give anyone else the poops? i dont know if it was the tea, or what, but man, my system got cleared out tonight!!! miserable, but so fantastic at the same time! its been so long since ive actually pooped! too tired for sex...but ill be doing crazy walking sat and sun! im off bedrest! woohoo!!!
#103 of 118 Old 06-02-2007, 07:48 AM

Wombat and Jbobys-- Nothing quite like danger/illness for your other child to distract you from pg symptoms, huh?

I was so physically exhausted and in pain last night after the whole day of doctors/ER visit. My feet ached. I could barely walk (and I missed my schedule chiro visit due to the unscheduled ER visit.) I felt AWFUL.

However, I didn't have any cramping last night, though lately I tend to wake up with one or two overnight. I guess my body took yesterday as a signal to HOLD UP! Not safe! (Kind of like poor Laia's virus, huh, Wombat?)

But today will be a better day! Let's all just agree upon that now, together, right?

Mucus plug question... 'Cuz I never saw DS's... (Skip if mucus descriptions are TMI!) If I've seen a small clump of otherwise "normal" mucus in the undies (small=could've come out of a nose with a cold) and maybe some tiny dots (pencil point dots) of red/brown on the toilet paper, is that likely breaking up bits of mucus plug?

--willo
#104 of 118 Old 06-02-2007, 12:23 PM

Willow, I never saw my MP either so I don't know, sounds like it could be a bit though.

Well I was all geared up to "evict" this baby last night, my plan go for a good walk in pm with dh and ds, then dtd with dh, including nipple stim, then using eveing primrose. We went for a lovely walk, as for the other stuff, never happened. I started haveing contractions and really bad cramping, they were a bit irregular, but I continued to have them all night plus loose stools, (sorry-TMI), I am still very menstral crampy and really feel a lot of pressure down low. We are getting ready for another hike, if there is anything I can do right now to speed this up I'm doing it, except sex that just doesn't sound pleasant. I hope I have a baby in the next couple of days I realllllllllly do!! Please send stong labor vibes my way!

Molly, Mama, living in the burbs with a beehive and chicken coop,  herb student, gardener, crunchy and preggers with #3, due Nov 4th.flower.gif
The fruit of the spirit is: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, gentleness and self control.:
#105 of 118 Old 06-02-2007, 01:21 PM

Well, according to my wheel, today is my official "due date." The baby apparently doesn't care! I'm crampy in my cervix, as I have been off and on, but taking walks just isn't comfortable at all!! I make it a couple blocks and then I'm turning around. And my hips are so achey too...bleh. We have managed sex, pleasantly actually (but poor dh, he has to become a gymnast!). I can't believe I'm here at my due date. But no nervous breakdowns or anything, trying to take it in stride. It's just another day pregnant, going swimming, eating, etc. I really like the weekend when my dh is here- it feels good to have him around, get more of a break, and feel like if I went into labor, he's right here.

But no matter, they are all coming relatively "soon"!

JENNY, 38~ preschool teacher, birth activist, sun worshiper, singer, married for 17 years and mom to

Karan 15, Fiona 12, Bodhi 10, Bjorn 6, Devon 3, and Robin Taylor born January 16th!

#106 of 118 Old 06-03-2007, 08:52 AM

Wombat -- how are your two with the flu? I hope everyone is feeling better, and, for Pete's sake, don't catch it!!!

I think yesterday was a better day around here. No new injuries, at least! We got a lot done around the house--necessary stuff before other things could happen, like I waxed the new linoleum floors so the stove can come today (yay!) and we emptied out the closet the a/c installers are routing our system through on Tuesday.

We also decided to break down and arrange to have a couple of guys come out next Saturday to help DH move some heavy objects. We need to do certain stuff (like get a heavy wooden bed from the attic) before Mom can settle in, and she's arriving next Saturday night! We were thinking of getting one guy to help DH, but just said, "**** it, if we're paying for help, let's just make it easy on the poor, overworked, expectant father!" We probably only have an hour or so of grunt jobs to get done, but my FIL has also just done a major house cleanout and can use them for another hour up the street, so I think that makes a big enough job.

Anyway, no ctx last night, and no wiggles to count yet this morning. (Anyone else trying to do kick counts every day? I'm not required to, but recommended to do so.) Oops! There s/he goes! Usually I get to 10 movements by 7 am -- maybe we slept through the early wakeup today?

DH is convinced this baby will arrive this week, just because he has important stuff going on at work until Thursday. (Oh yeah--he's an optimist. ) I'm hoping Glooby waits until at least Thursday for labor to start both to help out DH's work schedule, and because then we'd be in the hospital until Mom gets here Saturday!

Now, though, I'm starting to fear having a July baby... Someone tell me that won't happen!!!

--willo
#107 of 118 Old 06-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Mab

hope everyone feels better soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilian View Post
I'm really sad today. I think I'm gonna take a few days away from the computer to rest and stop getting myself so upset. So don't think I've had the baby if I'm away for a day or two.

's to all of the other mamas dealing with this end of pregnancy sadness. I hope we're all done soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtokay View Post

Sorry for being such a downer today, I just need to get this all out somewhere.

Hugs mamas. iT's hard to let things go, isn't it? I hope you are feeling better soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannienicole View Post

My ion is still low. 28.8. Any ideas on how to get that number up really quick? Because of the move, I don't have time to get into the acupuncturist or any other type of appt. So I need to up my diet (and remember to take my prenatals ).
I struggled with this all pregnancy. If it's iron related and no folic acid/b12 related, what helped in my case was LOTS of nettle tea a day (like 2 lt), alfalfa capsules, ant eating lentils, quinua and green leaves all the time. do you like green smoothies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willoLevin View Post
Mucus plug question... 'Cuz I never saw DS's... (Skip if mucus descriptions are TMI!) If I've seen a small clump of otherwise "normal" mucus in the undies (small=could've come out of a nose with a cold) and maybe some tiny dots (pencil point dots) of red/brown on the toilet paper, is that likely breaking up bits of mucus plug?

--willo
DS1's mucus plug wasn't like your usual in the undies mucus. It was a big mucus ball, stinged in a little blood. I think those of yours may be bits of that.
#108 of 118 Old 06-03-2007, 03:41 PM - Thread Starter

How is everyone feeling today? Better I hope. I think I'm done sulking. I've made myself come to terms with the fact that I'll be pregnant for 42 weeks. Today is my LMP "due date" and tomorrow is my conception "due date". I still haven't started any agressive natural induction methods, I'm too scared of throwing myself into useless prodromal labor for days on end and tiring myself out. I've decided to wait until 41 weeks and then consider trying the cohoshes. The cohoshes scare me a little but not as much as a pitocin induction in the hospital.

How was everyone's weekend?

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#109 of 118 Old 06-03-2007, 04:00 PM

Quote:
How is everyone feeling today? Better I hope. I think I'm done sulking. I've made myself come to terms with the fact that I'll be pregnant for 42 weeks.

I'm glad you're feeling better, Jilian. I was worried about you! Sometimes, it is hard that we are all "only" online friends, because you just wish you could call someone up and offer a reassuring word or maybe go out for ice cream or something.

I have a STOVE in my KITCHEN! It is also rainy and much cooler today, which feels awfully good to me. (The only swelling I've had this pg has been at the end of the 80+ F days.)

I'm going to go into TMI (gross question) land again and ask:
Are others experiencing looser stools lately, and going more often? It isn't like illness or diarrhea, but just more often and more messy. (I will add even more info: as a rule, I have soft stools during pregnancy, not usually constipation. Sorry again for TMI...)

Now, I'm actually really hoping to wait until Friday at the absolutely, positively earliest to have my baby, because DH will be a wreck if Glooby arrives earlier, and Mom won't be here 'til Saturday... If this poopy problem is a serious sign, I just want to know. :

I sure hope Wombat is just busy caring for her ill household, or even having her baby, and that she didn't get that vomiting bug her family had!

I also hope everyone else is cheering up and feeling better as this weekend winds down. Maybe the full moon got us all into weird feelings?

I'm so glad I have this forum to talk stuff out. Thanks, everyone, for being part of this pregnancy with me!

--willo
#110 of 118 Old 06-03-2007, 04:21 PM

And thank you too, willo! You've all been awesome.

I'm feeling really weird today - losing little bits of mucus plug, I think (no blood, just...er... 'panty boogers' for lack of a better term. ), practice contractions, ligaments messing with me, a little bit of nausea... DH gets back into town in seven hours, so this better stop by then.

I'm 37 weeks today, and this is the first sign I've had of anything other than BH contrax, so I'm counting on this being a first wave of prodromal and having at least a week to go before I explode. We have an appointment at the hospital for our tour and pre-reg tomorrow, and one next Sunday for the car seat safety check. Not ready yet!
#111 of 118 Old 06-03-2007, 07:21 PM

jillian~ so glad oure feeling 'better'. i hope that little one comes out soon! i went to 42 weeks with both of my other babes, so i know what youre feeling

willo~ YAY for stoves! after 2 weeks of terrible constipation i exploded the other night...dont know what it was!..was hoping it was a sign of oncoming labor, as loose stools are often a sign that theyre coming!

corri~ i knnow youre not ready, but sounds like things are starting to happen

as for me, i spent yesterday at the beach with my family...we went to celebrate my little mans preschool graduation. i walked miles (my first real day off bedrest) and am paying for it now! besides being so stupid as to get the worst sunburn of my life, my inner thighs are no longer usable : its a 3 hour drive and on the way home i was having crazy contractions, which obviously fizzled out.

man, it has gotten so hard to be pregnant lately...i can barely get off the couch by myself...its close to impossible with 2 little ones! i know i have awhile to go, but im sooo ready!
#112 of 118 Old 06-03-2007, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

Willo: Yay for the stove! You must be so happy to be able to cook treats again!

Corri: I hope that the baby stays in until you're ready.

Jboys: I hear you on not being able to get off the couch. Even my 4 yr old DS offers to help me get up

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#113 of 118 Old 06-04-2007, 07:35 AM

Quote:
I hear you on not being able to get off the couch. Even my 4 yr old DS offers to help me get up
Oh, DS tries to help me up all the time, too! It's so cute, but so totally unhelpful, isn't it?

I sure hope Wombat is well. Should we take bets on whether she is fighting stomach flu or having her baby? :

Today my beloved cleaning lady is returning to my home. : I found her years ago when I worked full time, then didn't have her come for a couple of years when I was working part-time and no kids yet, but started having her back every couple of weeks to once a month or so after DS was born. It is like she comes in and blesses my home. She's really great. I didn't have her come during the remodel, because I never knew what the status of my plumbing, etc., would be, so it didn't seem worth it. Today, I will have her vacuum out the lower cabinets and drawers and all that muck so I will be able to start unpacking all my pots & pans and stuff. It's almost silly how excited I am to have her here today! (She does laundry while she's here, too, which is such a relief as I get serious ctx and "crotch-iness" stabs when I carry ANYTHING up and down the stairs lately.)

Anyone else want to join me in deciding RIGHT NOW that today will be a GREAT day?!?

--willo
#114 of 118 Old 06-04-2007, 08:24 AM

#115 of 118 Old 06-04-2007, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willoLevin View Post
Anyone else want to join me in deciding RIGHT NOW that today will be a GREAT day?!?

--willo
Me! Am going in to mw to see about membranes being swept and starting cohosh...

hang in there vannienicole - sticky vibes to you but decidedly non-sticky to those of us who are ready!
#116 of 118 Old 06-04-2007, 11:51 AM

Morning all!

Sooooo...did I miss any babies being born?

Quote:
Wombat -- how are your two with the flu? I hope everyone is feeling better, and, for Pete's sake, don't catch it!!!
Too late (though I appreciate the thought!). DH was sick from Thursday-Saturday evening, DD was sick at both ends from the wee hours of Friday morning until...well...she still isn't 100% but thing are a lot better. Thank the gods that DH was feeling better by Sunday though because that's when I got it. Ugh. Every muscle aches. Actually, my SKIN aches. Everywhere my clothes touch hurts, and moving hurst, and holding still hurts, and...well...I know I'm being a baby, but UGH!

I spent most of Sunday trying not to hurl and it didn't work. Let me tell you, insane contractions of the tummy/abs are NOT amusing with a preggo belly. I know I pulled a few muscles in my back and side, and some of the heaves here hard enough to pop a few blood vessles in my eyes so I look a bit icky.

And having Roro push and prod my tummy from the inside does NOT help!

What a mess!

Honestly, I've passed through a wide variety of emotions this weekend and I've reached a state of sort of surreal good humour. Physically I feel like something the cat dragged home, but emotionally I'm doing pretty good. Despite everything (the flu, the tantrums, the pain, the scheduling nightmares) I'd really like this munchkin to come out and say hello! Who knows, maybe a day in the hospital with plenty of people focused only on ME will be the perfect solution.

And on the even brighter side, Roro is getting the full course of "anti flu mama antibodies" and should be able to hold her own against this one!

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#117 of 118 Old 06-04-2007, 01:49 PM

I was up lots in the night with contractions...they felt more "real", feeling strongly in my cervix and belly, and down in my inner thigh. I slept through some of them, I think, but when I was awake they were coming every 15-30 minutes or so. It was intense, and I believed that I was heading towards labor. But once my kids were up and I was making breakfast, most of it has stopped. arg...

My dh is a teacher, and he started his leave today. He should go back for the last day of school and inservice next week, but we'll see. Otherwise he's done for the year! It feels good to have him right here.

I don't want to go through a night like last night again without it being labor! I am going to make an appt with my acupuncturist...to make sure everything is in balance and maybe do some ankle points...

It's all cool and cloudy here today, which is a big change, and it feels like such a nice mellow day to have a baby!

#118 of 118 Old 06-04-2007, 06:40 PM

oh, wombat, im so sorry you got *the illness* glad to hear you all are feeling better, though, and what a relief your babe didnt come in the middle of all that!

has anyone noticed how many law & order and csi maraton have been on this week? im thinkin its a sign

ive had an ok day...im just sooooo tired. too tired to move and my inner thighs hurt too bad to get off the couch anymore! my kids are having crackers, cheerios and grahm crackers for dinner...at least until dh gets home. thats a healthy dinner, right? : crap, zachs pouring himself juice....this is not going to end well

well, we blew up my birthin pool last night (la bassine) its soooo deep! zach got in it, grabbed the handles, leaned back and goes "OOOOOH, im havin a baby!" it was waaaay too funny.

trying to get the house ready for our home visit on thursday...not going too well, though :

lexa has a cold and hasnt stopped whining and crying ALL day. i cant handle the kids anymore...i cant talk to them and zachs driving me nuts! he NEVER stops talking or moving. i just cant deal anymore. i wanna go to bed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page