I had a doc appt. today and they said everything is fine and I'm dilated to 2cm already. Only the heart rate was 110-114. I'm having a boy but his heart rate has always been in the mid 120s- mid 140s. The doc didn't comment on the heart rate but he scheduled a non stress test for tomorrow morning and a biophysical profile for Friday. I'm worried now that something may be wrong. I'm 37wks now so I know the baby can come anytime now and be full term but... should I worry about his heart rate? Isn't this a little low? I'm worried about the test tomorrow. If it doesn't come out like the want I'm afraid they may try to induce. I don't want a medical induction if anything I'll try natural induction methods. I'm not sure if I should go ahead and start some now or wait to see what they say. (Oh yeah I had bleeding at 7wks & 9 wks in the preg. and then we didn't hear his heartbeat at all until 17 wks. I had a u/s at 16 wks to be sure he was ok) Since then its all been alright but now this. Help ladies please. I could really use the support right now.