Mothering Forum banner

How Many Times Can U Lose Your Mucus Plug

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  brittneyscott 
#1 ·
I thought that I would have our baby by now
: I am so excited and so tired. I lost my mucus plug for the first time 2 weeks ago, along with BH Contractions.

Then last Sunday I went into the first stages of labor with bloody show and crampy contractions 5-8 minutes apart
The bloody show happened at a party three hours from our house. My husband had a couple of beers so I drove
Which was a good thing it keep me focused on something else. I thought this is it. Our Midwife came over around 3 in the morning, and left feeling comfortable I was going to drop the baby.

Then the labor stopped the next afternoon
: I have had slight cramping with BH Contractions since then but nothing serious. Then on Friday I lost more of my mucus plug

This has been a long waiting game, more so then with my first two. I am interested to hear how many times other woman have lost their mucus plug, and the time line from first to baby. I know he/she will be here soon but my days are getting longer and longer:yawning:

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't know how much this can happen. I never noticed losing my plug with DD. I had a doc appt last Mon. and woke up losing my plug Tues and Wed. No baby. Although I was 2cm dilated on Mon, Fri night I was 3cm so maybe it at least helped. Then yesterday and this morning I've been losing my plug again. Maybe this time it's actually going to work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.