Well last night i was 100% sure i'd be holding my dd today, having contractions all day, progresively closer, longer stronger to about 2 min apart and about 1 min long.. dilated to about 5-6cm(my check)
Decided to get some rest while i still could... when i woke up my lil girl had turned breech
... contractions stopped a few hours later.. which of course is better than continuing and being forced to a c-section before i got amunition
Now i'll be trying to turn her until monday, then doc will try with ECV. chiro said to try a lil on my own then he can try and he can try after doc if unsuccessful or to be sure baby stays.
I"m just hoping now to STAY preg till i get her turned.... amazing how fast the view can change..lol.
oh, pointers, hints, etc would be great... also encouraging words from those who have had vaginal breech babies or have succesfully turned baby in the last couple weeks would be great too.
C-section just isnt doable for me.. this makes 6 kids at home, including 18mo nursing about 12 or more times a day.. plus we are camping for the summer while getting our land ready to move by fall .. no water, power etc.. aahhhhh... add a c-section?? noway!
: .. i hope