Mothering Forum banner

am I alone?

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  scrappingmom 
#1 ·
am I the only one who hasn't hatched yet? I'm 16 (sat will be 17) days late..although my mw only really considers me to be 4 (5) days late
:
i cant stop crying and im so friggin miserable!
:

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh boy have I been there. My midwife said when that crying, frustrated, storm passes, and you feel calm and over the whole thing...like "whatever"....THOSE are the hormones that mean labor is within 48 hours. I had three ten pounders who were AT LEAST a week late. I drank the labor (herbal) cocktail with #3.

#7 ·
hang in there! My first was 17 days late...and this was after all sorts of medical stuff that had people worried about a preemie. So it felt even later. I remember the total frustration and emotional mess.

Try to find a few fun things you can't do with a newborn and do one or two a day...it can help.

Good luck mama, soon....

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by beansavi View Post
Oh boy have I been there. My midwife said when that crying, frustrated, storm passes, and you feel calm and over the whole thing...like "whatever"....THOSE are the hormones that mean labor is within 48 hours. I had three ten pounders who were AT LEAST a week late. I drank the labor (herbal) cocktail with #3.
problem is ive been through the emotional roller coaster of crying for a couple days, then happy and great for a couple days a good 4 times already!
:
i was thinking the same thing you said!

what herbal cocktail?

#10 ·
well, im glad im not alone, but im sorry you guys are in limbo along with me

sigh...

went with DH and my other 2 kids to a lake to go swimming today. they had a great time and i love watching them have fun in the water, so it was good.
: and something we couldnt do with a newborn, i suppose..

#11 ·
thats exactly the view i made myself have all last week.. hubbys vacation, only 1 week a year as we're all in my family biz.. meant the whole fam was on vacation and we did sooooo much we never could have enjoyed if i'd just had or worse, had a new baby in the middle of.... NOOOOOWWWW.. vacation is over.. i want this kid ooouuttttttt..... doc agrees though and i go tonight for cervadil... not happy to be being induced but happy its about over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.