Mothering Forum banner

mild headache as an early labour sign????

10K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  MammaKoz 
#1 ·
I know I am probably just grasping at straws here, but does anyone know if a mild headache is a sign labour might be around the corner? Especially if it is combined with a serious bodily cleansing (I'll spare y'all the TMI details, but ykwim I hope
).

I just feel kinda blah, tired, kinda frustrated and impatient and then also twitchy and restless all at the same time.
:

It's a very bizarre feeling and I don't know what to do with myself right now.

Just had to share/vent and see if anyone wanted to give me any insight into what is probably nothing.

See less See more
#2 ·
It isn't a symptom for me. Although the cleaning myself out was a symptom last time. It looks like this was posted a few hours ago though. . . so. . . is it a symptom?

I'm looking for any little sign too. This evening for the first time contractions were coming that I hadn't caused from walking around and they were strong enough I could feel them pretty easily. I was hoping they would pick up so bad. . . . they didn't.

#3 ·
Bah. I don't think it is a symptom.
I'm still here and still pregnant.

Although I do feel "off" if that makes any sense. I'm a little freaked out though because DH is going 3 hours out of town to work for the day and won't be back until 7 or 8, so right now I am really hoping that if labour is just around the corner it won't start until later tonight.

I can't imagine having to labour all day and possibly give birth with just my 4 and 3 year old and no one around at all to help.
:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.