mild headache as an early labour sign???? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-14-2007, 10:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know I am probably just grasping at straws here, but does anyone know if a mild headache is a sign labour might be around the corner? Especially if it is combined with a serious bodily cleansing (I'll spare y'all the TMI details, but ykwim I hope ).

I just feel kinda blah, tired, kinda frustrated and impatient and then also twitchy and restless all at the same time. :

It's a very bizarre feeling and I don't know what to do with myself right now.

Just had to share/vent and see if anyone wanted to give me any insight into what is probably nothing.

#2 of 3 Old 07-15-2007, 04:09 AM

It isn't a symptom for me. Although the cleaning myself out was a symptom last time. It looks like this was posted a few hours ago though. . . so. . . is it a symptom?

I'm looking for any little sign too. This evening for the first time contractions were coming that I hadn't caused from walking around and they were strong enough I could feel them pretty easily. I was hoping they would pick up so bad. . . . they didn't.
#3 of 3 Old 07-15-2007, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter

Bah. I don't think it is a symptom. I'm still here and still pregnant.

Although I do feel "off" if that makes any sense. I'm a little freaked out though because DH is going 3 hours out of town to work for the day and won't be back until 7 or 8, so right now I am really hoping that if labour is just around the corner it won't start until later tonight.

I can't imagine having to labour all day and possibly give birth with just my 4 and 3 year old and no one around at all to help. :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page