What's going on for you right now? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 34 Old 12-01-2006, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know we started this in our thread, but wanted to post it again. What are your symptoms right now?
#2 of 34 Old 12-01-2006, 02:29 PM

im super tired....but that has more to do with my new job that beng pregnant
#3 of 34 Old 12-01-2006, 02:38 PM

Major nausea here. Morning sickness has hit with force. I'm queasy 24/7 right now. It is a happy thing though because it means that i am pregnant. I also have sore breasts and am very tired and moody. I am on progesterone supplements though, so the moodiness and tiredness are probably from that.

Unschooling Mommy of 3: Lilith (14), Panda (6), and Fox (4)
#4 of 34 Old 12-01-2006, 03:00 PM

I'm not doing too bad. I get a little sick late afternoon/early evening. Sore breasts, tired, and a little emotional at times. I also have a lot of round ligament pain. I didn't think that would start so soon.

Wendy - mom to dd1(11), dd2(7), dd3(3)
#5 of 34 Old 12-01-2006, 03:28 PM

Tired, achey chest. Excited!!:
#6 of 34 Old 12-01-2006, 04:08 PM

Mostly, I feel great. High temps, some very minor cramping, gassy, some VERY minor nausea, a minor headache, and starving. O, and fatigue.

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#7 of 34 Old 12-01-2006, 04:36 PM

I'm lightheaded alot, and I require huge amounts of water and protein packed foods. Other than that, I feel great.
#8 of 34 Old 12-01-2006, 06:35 PM

I've been having some spotting and cramping just on the one side, so I went in today to rule out ectopic... There is a gestational sac & yolk sac in my uterus where belongs and the pain is due to a big cyst on my ovary... so that was a relief. They also started me on Lovenox

Jayme-
Boy13, Boy12, Boy10, Girl7, Girl5, Twin Boys 6/14/09
#9 of 34 Old 12-01-2006, 07:17 PM

I'm feeling pretty normal. A little more tired than normal, and some additional trips to the bathroom. I've still got some off and on cramping, but a friend of mine pregnant with her third said she noticed more cramping early on with each successive pregnancy. Perhaps I'm noticing more of the ligament and uterine stretching than with the first...not sure, but I wish it would go away! I still feel at times like my period is about ready to start. But, I got a postive test this morning (my 2nd test) with one of those digital tests, so I'm pregnant!
#10 of 34 Old 12-01-2006, 07:59 PM

aside from the pregnancy stuff, i am super sick with a wicked head cold, the start of an ear infection, sore throat, and wicked cough. ugh.
my pregnancy related stuff: tired, hungry, nauseous, smell aversions wicked (when i can smell through my snot), WAY sore breasts and sensitive nipples, dizziness occasionally, insomnia, exhaustion, stretchy sore round ligaments, stretchy cramping in the uterus... the list goes on and on. with DD at 6 weeks i was barely feeling pregnant, this pregnancy i am feeling VERY pregnant. and have for a while now.

treehugger.gif )O( unschooling, witchy mum to Addy(7) and Niamh(4)
Living with an invisible chronic illness.
Fat and hairy. And happy with both *( o Y o )*
#11 of 34 Old 12-02-2006, 01:49 AM

Looking at the Official EDD list, it looks like I'm the baby of the group at 22. Wow, I feel young.

I go to the doctor tomorrow morning, and I'm honestly nervous that I have a blighted ovum or something like that. My BFPs aren't getting any darker. I'm 16DPO, and I've had 5 very faint BFPs. It's a bit of a concern. I'm not having any random pain, so I don't think it's an ectopic. And AF isn't on her way, so definitely not a chemical pregnancy.

Overall, I feel pretty good. I'm hungry every two hours now, which is a bit annoying. But I'm eating small meals, and am surprised it's workign for me. I also almost got into a shouting match with a 16yo conservative girl at work today. I mentioned that I was doing a homebirth (I work with all girls and have a big mouth) and she was like "blahhH!!" Of course, her mom's a doctor..

Sorry needed to rant. Off to watch a movie!

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#12 of 34 Old 12-02-2006, 02:02 PM

I am feeling pretty normal...but kind of in that head fog..forgetting what the day is and in general pretty happy and laid back (which is really very nice).

I am very tired and sleeping very deeply. I am hungry and thirsty more...and that is about it right now
#13 of 34 Old 12-02-2006, 02:19 PM

howdy. Glad to have a group of ladies to connect with!

i am feeling a bit nauseated, but really mild overall (enough so that i wonder if i'm making it up at times). pretty tired, but i managed to get a head cold this week, so the sneezing and generally less-than-great feeling could be that too. as for smells...my sweet husband has made me dinner twice this week, and the thought of either of those meals makes me so queasy (and they were really good). he had leftovers for dinner last night and i had to sit in the other room until he finished eating.

oh, poor guy...he's gonna be in for it!

Busy mama of
#14 of 34 Old 12-02-2006, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrmoonbeam View Post
Looking at the Official EDD list, it looks like I'm the baby of the group at 22. Wow, I feel young.
There's a new 8/07 "baby" now - I'm 21!

I just got my first bfp this afternoon, although I've "known" I'm pregnant for almost a week (felt implantation, triphasic chart, and plain ol' intuition). So far my "symptoms" are mild cramping all week (had the same thing with ds), tender nipples (have a voracious nurser), fatigue, lightheadedness, and being a little emotional. I did have a very small amount of spotting right before I poas today, which concerned me a little, but I'm not worrying about it right now (I had just walked nearly two miles, which may have had something to do with it) as I am only 13dpo.

I'm still walking on air right now! This was our first cycle ttc (I just had my first ppaf last month) and I'm THRILLED that we conceived so soon. I'm seriously considering a UC, and I'm doing limited prenatal care.

So exciting!

A, wife to R and mom to 3 boys: D~ 10/05, J~ 8/07, and B~ 12/09 jumpers.gif

#15 of 34 Old 12-02-2006, 07:28 PM

I had some spotting earlier on (before I knew I was pregnant), but that has stopped now. This pregnancy is a huge surprise, and I have NO idea when I'm due, so I'm looking forward to having an ultrasound to figure it out. Still adjusting to this whole idea though.

As far as symptoms, other than the spotting (a first time for me, so that does have me a *bit* concerned), I have the frequent urination (getting up during the night kind), headaches, weepiness, lightheadedness, and just a *touch* of MS. I'm dreading the full onset of the MS and Fatigue- it gets me every time. Def looking forward to the 2nd trimester, lol, and I have aways to go!
#16 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 12:03 AM

I don't know if I'm pregnant or not yet (getting negative tests but very, very rarely late and never this late) but here are my symptoms anyway. Take them with a grain of salt since I may or may not be pregnant.
  • Sore breasts, especially nipples
  • Nausea that comes and goes
  • Hungry all the time... But hardly anything sounds good and never what I have on hand.
  • Very, very moody
  • Very, very, very tired
  • Bleeding gums when brushing my teeth
  • What feels like ligament pain sometimes

So, you can see why I'm not sure if the tests are right.

Mama to two boys and a girl.
#17 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 01:58 AM

muttix2, it definitely sounds like you're pregnant . . . keep testing and good luck!!!

I forgot to mention the bloating and constant peeing in my previous post. I could pass for 4 months along by the looks of my stomach right now! I hope this doesn't last!

A, wife to R and mom to 3 boys: D~ 10/05, J~ 8/07, and B~ 12/09 jumpers.gif

#18 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 06:55 AM

Occasional nausea, lots of fatigue and lack of motivation to get things done, hungry hungry hungry, but full after several bites , gassy, bloated, round ligament pains, oh, and VERY hormonal...i.e. bitchy, irritated, teary, joyful, romantic, angry, sad, and apathetic all in one day :

Oh, and I'll be 22 in less than two weeks

Creating Art. Living life on Guam. Sharing my Journey.

#19 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 09:25 AM

Super tired. Queasiness started yesterday at 5wk 1day. Way earlier than my other two.

Missionary, birth-worker, midwifery student
Mama to love.gif DD (9yr), DS luxlove.gif (3yr), & 2twins.gif UC twin DDs (5yr)

#20 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 01:24 PM

I'm 4w4d, and apparently it was a chemical pregnancy. Miscarriage isn't fun.

So, this is my farewell. Good luck ladies

#21 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 02:16 PM

I'm sorry Ashley, (((HUGS)))

Tis the season, for hot apple cider!
#22 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 02:30 PM

im so sorry momma!

i still havn't tested. im just not test happy i guess plus they are very expensive where i live.. 12$ is the cheapest one and i already tested once a few months ago Before i got my first PP moon..

but im 10 days late now..
waking in the night feeling queezy and having to pee..
craving milk (which was a huge craving with my DD..but not with my son)
feeling a bit off but also really good during the day
im pretty tired, but not exhausted.. but i keep getting all sleepy eyed where i have to just close my eyes and rest awhile..
im going to bed by 10 whenim usually a night owl..
nipples are tender

ive already told dp that i think i am but hes not very excited- yet. our youngest just turned one a few days ago and is still an avid nurser.. he wasn't sure about #2 so #3 is a big leap for him.. but he loves them both! and i really want another baby!!!
#23 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 05:32 PM

My right breast is sore and swollen - but it always is before my period. My nipples are sensitive, and I have a heaviness in my uterus, sort of like menstrual cramps. And I have insatiable cravings to pee on sticks.

#24 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 06:59 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm definately pregnant, I've had 5 positive pregnancy tests (I was a little in shock!) I just had my IUD out the beginning of November and I wasn't expecting to concieve so quickly.

I've been nauseous, my breasts are very tender (especially while nursing), I'm feeling a lot of things going on down in my uterus, and I think I have another cyst on my ovary. That hurts. I'm exhausted, but I can't sleep and my son is sick and has been waking and screaming inconsolably for hours on end in the middle of the night

I'm doing this alone for right now. My husband is away working and won't be home until Christmas, then he'll be leaving again after the new year and working down in VA until the end of April.
#25 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 07:08 PM

Got af. Not sure what's going on with my body but it is definitely af here in full force.

Mama to two boys and a girl.
#26 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttix2 View Post
Got af. Not sure what's going on with my body but it is definitely af here in full force.
#27 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 07:12 PM

muttix2: for you.

#28 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 07:38 PM

Really emotional (that's not that unusual for me), sore breats, was pretty energized (until today), not hungry (aversion to everything?), my first real kick of nausea hit me this afternoon and a bit of insomnia. I'm getting over an obnoxious cold though so I'm not sure what has to do with what.

The only concern I have is a tinge of cramping on my right, just from time to time. Other than all that just anxious for my first u/s this week and to start telling people!! I'm going crazy not letting my mom know, it'll be her first grandchild! She's gonna cry! : (tears of joy, of course)
#29 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 09:45 PM

Oh goodness where do I start? This pg is totally different than my others, even with DD and DS I didn't feel this "pregnant" this early. I am soooooooooooo tired that I feel like I am constantly being drugged with sleeping pills. I feel queasy and pukey 24/7, I am constantly starving but everytime I eat I just want to hurl. My boobs are sooooo freakin' big and so sore, and oh my, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SWINGS! I have never had mood swings like this before, my poor DH.
#30 of 34 Old 12-03-2006, 11:44 PM

I'm feeling more and more tired every day. Trying to keep up with daily walks, but even my regular walk feels like a real effort now. A little queasy, sore breasts, and very gassy. Hard to belive that something the size of a sesame seed could be causing all this! I have to say (and maybe I'll be laughing at myself in a few weeks) I appreciate the symptoms at this point. They make it seem more real.

lucky mom to Oliver, 8/6/07, and Finn, 11/28/10, and wife to DH

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page