anyone one lose weight in the first months??? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-04-2006, 11:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
With my last 2 pregnancies i have lost weight in the first 3 months....

with DD i got down to 107 (from 115)

and with my angle baby i got down to 122 (from 127)

i get such awful nausia i have to force myself to eat.....which SUCKS.....see i dont know if i can even call it morning sickness b/c i'm usually not puking i just feel like such crap that i live off rice and water...

i'm already starting to feel not hungry so i know the nausous part is not too far behind....and last night i had rice for dinner : it was yummy though!

so anyone else get my type of morningsickness?
#2 of 4 Old 12-04-2006, 11:28 AM

Yep. With dd I wen't from 112 to 105 before I started gaining again. I had nausea from hell. None yet this time, but I'm only 5 weeks and last time it didn't start until 8 weeks. I'm really hoping I don't get it this time.
#3 of 4 Old 12-04-2006, 12:23 PM

i did with both of my pregnancies. my first moreso, but i was living in a small cabin in the country where i had to build a garden, walk to get water, walk to get anywhere or hitchike and i had really bad morning sickness.. i actually weighed 15lbs less after birth than when i got pregnant.. my second i lost a few lbs, but not a noticable amount and i gained a lot more durring the end of my pregnancy than my first.. i did have bad morning sickness but after about month 3 i was starving! in retrospect i ate way too much, but whatever.. she was very healthy and 10lbs 5 oz at birth! i still exercised lots since we have no car so walking is our main mode of transport.
#4 of 4 Old 12-04-2006, 03:16 PM

I actually gained 8 pounds in my first trimester with DS. To keep myself from puking I was constantly snacking on starchy things (white bread, crackers) and I craved tons of juice. It also took my metabolism a little while to catch up to actually eating . . . I wasn't, shall I say, a fan of food before I got pregnant.

A, wife to R and mom to 3 boys: D~ 10/05, J~ 8/07, and B~ 12/09 jumpers.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page