Weird? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-08-2007, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Entering my 6th week after pushing to poo. I wiped and in my cm was a really little thin line of blood? Never saw it again. I was also very crampy that day, but just thought baby was going through a bit growth stage. I think six weeks is when the blood start to flow into the baby, placenta and umbilical cord starts to form. Should I be worried. Anyone have anything like that. Usually all my pregnancies I spot the day I'm supposed get my period. This time I didn't. Weird huh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 01-08-2007, 02:22 PM

I am noticing a patern for myself of spotting on the days that the moon is full or near full. Since I have been taken off of pelvic rest I also seem to spot 24-48 hrs after O Since your spotting did not continue I would try to not worry. (it can be quite unnerving though)
Joy

DH&Me  Christ follower, homeschooler, gardener, (insert lots of additional crunchiness here) chicken mama, & occasionally blogger. intactlact.gifMama of  boys 9,7,3.5,&11months....& SURPRISE jaw2.gif  expecting a BOY in November!  7 sweet-babes gone too soon.

#3 of 4 Old 01-10-2007, 01:16 PM - Thread Starter

Guess it's one of the weird things. With my first pregnancy I spotted for the first three months every time I entered the new month for about three days. All was good though.
#4 of 4 Old 01-10-2007, 02:18 PM

Also, I read that your bowels can push up against your cervix and that could cause a little nick. You may have been crampy because things were moving around in there. I get a little crampy if I wait too long to peee. I'm prone to panic myself, but if I was in your situation, I wouldn't panic.

-H

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page