I go through one or two week rotations of what sounds good. Usually things are different every week. Here's some stuff I've eaten so far:
* boiled eggs (best warm, but OK cold)
* yogurt (lots of yogurt)
* cottage cheese (this was working really well for the first 6 weeks or so, but no go anymore). Even a spoon or two helped at the time. Put fruit on top for interest.
* egg in a frame - essentially a piece of toast with an egg fried in a hole in the middle. I prefer mine undercooked - the egg yolk keeps the toast moist.
* smoothies (2 a day right now) - I sometimes add protein powder. It messes up the consistency, but lasts a little longer that way. Oh, and yogurt is good here, too. And milk.
* peanut butter on toast (sometimes with honey to make it interesting. I am NOT a peanut butter fan)
* grilled cheese sandwiches. Maybe the extra butter would make the cheese taste better
I'm having a hard time with meat in general. It just doesn't sound good. I've had a few burgers and they were OK.
How about soups or stews with rice and beans in them?