Jumping in - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 01-16-2007, 01:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am almost to the 12 week mark, so I figured I would jump in and post an intro. I'm Becky and am due with #3 around August 4. I have a 5 year old DD and a 2 1/2 yr old DS. We are AP, but sadly, not very NFL right now as we are eating tons of fast food ( I have no desire to cook) and the kids are watching WAY too much tv. I tandem nursed my older two and am still nursing my son now. Let's see, we also cloth diaper, co-sleep, and homeschool. I don't know how much I will post, but I figured I'd post an intro in case I want to jump into the conversations.
#2 of 10 Old 01-16-2007, 02:32 AM

Hi, Welcome to the August DDC.
My name is Joy I am due with my third ~~end of July- early August. My sons are almost 5 and 33months. We are mostly AP, and try to follow WAP/traditional foods when I can stand to be in the kitchen We are eating out, ordering in, and eating boxed/prepaired stuff waaaaaaaay to much: I hope I am nearing the end of this phase.
Anyhow glad you are joining us!

DH&Me  Christ follower, homeschooler, gardener, (insert lots of additional crunchiness here) chicken mama, & occasionally blogger. intactlact.gifMama of  boys 9,7,3.5,&11months....& SURPRISE jaw2.gif  expecting a BOY in November!  7 sweet-babes gone too soon.

#3 of 10 Old 01-16-2007, 02:55 AM

Welcome!

-Angela
#4 of 10 Old 01-16-2007, 03:02 AM

Welcome! I have two sons 10 and 6 and this is my second surrogate pregnancy for the same family I haven't been cooking either.....but....thank goodness my hubby is just home from Iraq and he really wants to cook a lot! We've had lots to eat...but not always what *I* would cook. Though...I say anything I didn't have to cook is 'gourmet'!

See you around the DDC

~Mama to my boys~ to a teen, a tween & a toddler and surro-mama to twins and their sister

Livin' in the sticks with my chicks chicken3.gif and lovin' it!

2014:  4/52 projects  0/2014 things 0/52 books

#5 of 10 Old 01-16-2007, 02:46 PM

welcome! I'm Debi wahm mama to four kiddos, and this little bean on the way. I am 10 weeks pregnant, due August 11th. We are natural minded, though not always in practice(like now with my cravings for Kraft mac and cheese), but we cosleep, clothdiaper, breastfeed(I am still nursing my 4 and 2 yr olds), etc.

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
#6 of 10 Old 01-16-2007, 02:57 PM

Babe #2 for me is on the way in August.

Not too much NFL here either as I eat whatever I can to not feel hungry/nauseous....

Amanda - wife to DH Kellyjog.gif, Mummers to Trentreading.gif born 03/03/05 Bridgetdust.gif born 08/08/07 and a IT'S A BOY! Kennedy babyboy.gifborn 02/20/11!
#7 of 10 Old 01-16-2007, 04:43 PM

Hi Becky!!!

I'm Erika....pregnant with #2. I'm not as AP as most people on here but i do co-sleep when my babies are babies. I'm almost 12 weeks so i'm looking forward to the 2nd trimester and no more morning sickness!!!
#8 of 10 Old 01-16-2007, 10:50 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one eating junk right now.
#9 of 10 Old 01-17-2007, 12:16 AM

Hey! I normally eat really well, but lately I've been craving junk and fast food like you wouldn't believe. I'm ashamed.

: Mom to a wonderful teen girl, a happy little boy and a cute baby girl
#10 of 10 Old 01-17-2007, 12:38 AM

Welcome, Becky! Glad you're here. Post your info on the Due Date sticky so I can add it to the compiled Due Date List (or you can PM me with the info) if you want to be included!

Have a great day!
-Mindi

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page