Mothering Forum banner

Moby Sling anyone??

437 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  madeitX2 
#1 ·
Hi Ladies,

Before I list these extra slings on Ebay I had to offer them to my boards of soon to be mommies. What I did was make me a moby like wrap using my mom's serger. I have two Melon/Tangerine colored slings for sale at a very inexpensive price. Since a bolt of material is 60" wide the moby is about 19inches wide it made three! I love this summer color too! If anyone is up for one email me berryajj@prodigy.net

Just sharing in a good deal while I made myself one and I think these are awesome for backs and little new babies heads and back support. I have used over the shoulder baby holder for seven years between with my older two girls and I am happy to have found this better wrap idea!

Angela

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi Ladies,

The slings material is 100% cotton Knit Jersey like a t-shirt oh so soft and I washed it in free and clear before serging the edging. $15.00 plus actual shipping.

Now lets see if the pics worked..... The first two do NOT show the shade of the color well but the last one is the true shade. ;o)

I can't attach any documents so how can I post pics? If anyone wants to email me I can forward the pics that way too. I have them sitting here in my computer but Mothering won't let me do attachments....

Angela

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.