Predictions - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 61 Old 09-08-2007, 02:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Actual Due Date: August 23
When I think baby come: August 20
How I think I will labor: I think it will be really fast, six hours start to finish. It will start in the late afternoon, and I will go to the birth center at about 8 pm. I'll have the baby by 10 pm. Also the baby will just fall out of me with one push. I can dream a bit, can't I?
What I think baby will weigh: 7 lbs.
What I think Gender will be: girl
What I think baby will look like: A whole head of dark brown hair. Gray eyes that will turn brown over time. Lips that turn up at the corners.

Wow, I was really close. Mia Josephine was born on August 22. The labor was really fast, six hours start to finish. It actually started in the early evening. We went to the birth center at 8:30. The baby did not just "fall out of me." She came out a star gazer, sunny side up- just like my son. It took me an hour and a half to push her out. I kept saying, "second babies are supposed to be easier!" I thought it was just as hard.
She weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. a whole pound heavier than her brother, must have been all that ice cream!
She has a whole head of dark hair, and grayish eyes (they are hardly ever open) She has beautiful feminine lips.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page