I had a dream... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 07-14-2007, 07:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
during a nap day before yesterday(yes I got a nap!! WOOT!), that I was not pregnant anymore, a friend was watching the baby, and I was walking ont eh treadmill for 30 minutes and pain free!! It was lovely! Now I know how bad I am craving exercise, and a body that does not hurt all the time. LOL

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 07-15-2007, 02:54 AM

I have been having sooooo many dreams about the baby getting here. Some have been weird, some scary. But in the end, the baby is always ok and what's more, it's always a boy. Strange, since I'm having a girl. Holy moly, what if the ultrasound was wrong! I bought pink gingham curtains!
#3 of 11 Old 07-15-2007, 03:04 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by walden's momma View Post
I have been having sooooo many dreams about the baby getting here. Some have been weird, some scary. But in the end, the baby is always ok and what's more, it's always a boy. Strange, since I'm having a girl. Holy moly, what if the ultrasound was wrong! I bought pink gingham curtains!
I swore up, down, left and right my last dd was a boy, even after the u/s and everything. I was seriously shocked when she really was a girl.

With my second baby I used to dream all teh time that I would leave her in the bucket seat on top of the car and drive away, or I would leave her in the store, or at home. I am so glad this was a good dream.

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
#4 of 11 Old 07-15-2007, 05:38 AM

Maybe it means your baby will be here soon!!

: Mom to a wonderful teen girl, a happy little boy and a cute baby girl
#5 of 11 Old 07-15-2007, 02:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamelly View Post
Maybe it means your baby will be here soon!!
Oh, man. I hope not!! I am so not ready. i need another good 4 weeks or so.

#6 of 11 Old 07-15-2007, 09:36 PM

Before I became a mom, I used to have LOTS of dreams of being a really bad mom. I would have a baby and forget to feed it, or leave it alone for days. When I came back to it, it was always alive, but needed care. I used to be convinced that I'd be a terrible mom. Glad to know that those dreams were probably just subconcious fear coming out. I love being a mom.
#7 of 11 Old 07-16-2007, 05:20 PM

We both need the treadmill sister. I am so lazy though the thought is making me tired.
#8 of 11 Old 07-16-2007, 06:54 PM

Last night I dreamed we were in the park and my dh was holding the baby. I think this is in part because with my son, my ex was not at all involved. He left when Lucas was 3 weeks old and didn't do anything with him until he was about a year old. So having an involved partner seems foreign (but nice).
I couldn't tell what the baby was though.
#9 of 11 Old 07-16-2007, 08:13 PM

I dreamed that I had a UC and it was really easy, and I had a little girl. This is kind of odd since I'm having a boy via repeat c-section ...
#10 of 11 Old 07-17-2007, 03:08 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyttlewon View Post
We both need the treadmill sister. I am so lazy though the thought is making me tired.

I was feeling so lazy, but a very, very nice guy brought me an a/c unit for the window downstairs, and my energy level is back up a bit. Woohooo!!!

#11 of 11 Old 07-17-2007, 08:43 AM

A few days ago I dreamed that I woke up in the hospital. I knew I had my baby, so I asked where he was. The nurse brought him to me in a carseat. He was just beautiful and perfect. The strange thing was I couldn't remember giving birth. I knew I had a natural birth, and I had self-hypnotized so deeply that I had no recollection of it. I kept asking people what time he was born, and what time it was now, because I just couldn't figure out how long I had been unconscious. It was like most of the day. :

That was the first time I've dreamed of this baby, and I feel like it was really him in the dream, like I've really met him. He was sweet. :

Tis the season, for hot apple cider!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page