saddle sores anyone?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 07-15-2007, 11:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok so I know I havent posted in monthes, but I have still been here. however, I was wondering if anyone else felt like they have gone bareback riding. this is my fifth baby and I dont hink I have every felt this so badly before, if ever. Oh course I have always had pressure but this is different. anybody else??? best wishes...kat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 11 Old 07-15-2007, 11:22 PM

Yes!! Me! It gets worse the longer I stand up too...
#3 of 11 Old 07-15-2007, 11:27 PM

You might have a vulvar varicose vein! VERY common and they are aggravating the longer you're pregnant. Google it for some good info

~Mama to my boys~ to a teen, a tween & a toddler and surro-mama to twins and their sister

Livin' in the sticks with my chicks chicken3.gif and lovin' it!

2014:  4/52 projects  0/2014 things 0/52 books

#4 of 11 Old 07-16-2007, 12:03 AM

Mine is more like a sore-muscle type feeling--definitely increased after the baby dropped too.
#5 of 11 Old 07-16-2007, 02:00 AM

Yeah my inner thighs have been sore now since the baby dropped. They stay sore, like I'm just working them out for the first time, so I figure the baby must be dropping more. Plus, I cannot put my legs together anymore. If I do, I feel like I will break my pelvis.
#6 of 11 Old 07-16-2007, 03:01 AM

For me it's my outer thighs when I'm lying down. For some reason they get sore so quickly that I'm constantly changing which side I sleep on throughout the night (and get the pubic bone pain when rolling over). I don't know why they're so sore and sensitve lately. My baby hasn't dropped as far as I can tell.

: Mom to a wonderful teen girl, a happy little boy and a cute baby girl
#7 of 11 Old 07-16-2007, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babz View Post
Yeah my inner thighs have been sore now since the baby dropped. They stay sore, like I'm just working them out for the first time, so I figure the baby must be dropping more. Plus, I cannot put my legs together anymore. If I do, I feel like I will break my pelvis.
Yep, that is exactly how I am. For about the last week I have noticed a distinct difference in the pain and pressure. I'm glad to know that is a sign of the baby dropping!
#8 of 11 Old 07-16-2007, 01:40 PM

Yep, my whole pubic area has been sore, as well as my lower back. By the end of the day, my hips ache. I want this baby to stay in for about 2 more weeks, but I'm anxious for the discomfort to go away.
#9 of 11 Old 07-16-2007, 01:49 PM

I'm feeling all of the above too. It actuall gets worse when I sit on a hard surface and then get up, ouch.
#10 of 11 Old 07-16-2007, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamelly View Post
For me it's my outer thighs when I'm lying down. For some reason they get sore so quickly that I'm constantly changing which side I sleep on throughout the night (and get the pubic bone pain when rolling over). I don't know why they're so sore and sensitve lately. My baby hasn't dropped as far as I can tell.
This is exactly where I am right now. My hip and leg get first sore and then numb and then sharp pain over the course of laying on that side. Then I wake up from the pain and roll over onto my back. The rolling involves pubic pain that is getting worse. I lay on my back a min or 2 to get feeling back in my legs. More pubic pain as i roll over to the other side. Then, I do it all over again on the other side. I feel very sore and achy in the lower body for a few hours after I get up. I try to do things right away when i get up to stimulate the blood in that area, so I usually do dishes and things first thing in the morning.

Leigh, mama to Rostislav homeborn Aug 9 2007, and Oksana homeborn Feb 24 2011.
#11 of 11 Old 07-16-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4daughters View Post
I'm feeling all of the above too. It actuall gets worse when I sit on a hard surface and then get up, ouch.
OMG that is the worst!!! I hate that feeling of when you get up and the pain hits you!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page