How is everyone doing? --share a pic? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 84 Old 09-18-2007, 03:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's pretty slow around here, does everyone want to check in?

My baby is 4 1/2 weeks old and getting nice and fat. He keeps me up at night and most days I usually feel sleep deprived. He's starting to fall into a pattern with more awake time during the day and better sleep at night. He really likes tummy time and has good neck strength. He makes lots of squealing, grunting, and humming noises. When he's really hungry, he hums between swallows of breastmilk. By one week old, he could track moving objects, and by two weeks old, he was giggling in his sleep. We got social smiles around three weeks. But he is a higher needs baby then my first. DS1 was freakishly quiet and happy. DS2 is more sensitive and has a fussy period in the evening. I wouldn't call him high-needs, he's probably right about normal.

Here is a pic at about 5 to 7 days old http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...o/S7300059.jpg

Tis the season, for hot apple cider!
#2 of 84 Old 09-18-2007, 04:15 PM

Doing good here. I weighed her the other day at my inlaws and at 24 days she was between 8.5-9 pounds!!! I'm surprised since DD1 took a month to get to 8 pounds. She smiles all the time and has for a little bit (she's almost 4 weeks). She sleeps most of the night and has since she was born. She only wakes to nurse 2-3 times. It's an odd change of pace from DD1. We've already dealt with a cold in her too. :

Sleeping
My favorite..the day after she was born.

Give more**Expect Less
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad clothing.
#3 of 84 Old 09-18-2007, 05:37 PM - Thread Starter

My baby has had a cold already too.

#4 of 84 Old 09-18-2007, 06:50 PM

Beautiful babies

My Charlotte is easier than my older daughter was...for the most part. At six weeks (well, tomorrow is six weeks) she has already consolidated some of her night sleep and usually wakes up only twice. She even wakes up at about the same times every night, once around 1:30-2:30 and once around 4:30-5. Days are very unpredictable. She has an adorable one-sided smile that really looks like she's sharing a secret joke. I love it On the not-so-easy side, she spits up A LOT, occasionally is awake and fussing all day long, and hates riding in the car.

And let's not talk about how my toddler is adjusting, mmmkay?

Here is a picture of her snoozing on her daddy at the zoo on Saturday.
Check out the chub!
#5 of 84 Old 09-18-2007, 07:09 PM

Let's NOT talk about toddler's adjusting. Ugh.

Andre is doing great, and will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. He's SO much easier than my first was. He goes through long sleeping phases, and just wakes up to nurse and go back to sleep again. He hardly cries (as long as someone is holding him when he's awake, he doesn't like to be put down unless it's to sleep). The past few days he's been very into gazing into my face, which is adorable. He nurses a LOT, and already has a double chin.

Here's the birth story and pics in one: http://www.danellmackey.com/content/view/37/26/

Danell - Craft Savvy mama to Evan (3/31/06) and Andre (8/29/07)
#6 of 84 Old 09-18-2007, 07:18 PM

Here is Noah at about 5 weeks:
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...1/IMG_3169.jpg

He has started smiling and "talking". He was a very sleepy baby up until this week. Now I'm getting long stretches of awake time. He only sleeps 3 to 4 hours at a stretch at night but usually goes back to sleep after nursing.
#7 of 84 Old 09-18-2007, 08:05 PM

Orion will be 3 weeks tomorrow, and I can hardly believe it! We're getting into a bit of a routine since DF went back to work. He's doing great, holds his head up a lot, has been smiling pretty much since day 1 (which is great, he's sooooo cute!) and loves to watch stuff. (Not sure how much he sees, but he loves to stare at things like the ceiling fan and his mobile.)

We're moving on Saturday, so it's hard to look after him while trying to pack and everything is everywhere! Even so, I can't wait to get to the new house.. where I will have my own washer and dryer!

It's so much fun being a mommy! It's easier to say that though, as Orion also sleeps for at least four hour stretches at night, and goes pretty much straight back to sleep, so I'm doing all right in the sleep department.

Here are some pics:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...1/DSC01512.jpg
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...1/DSC01508.jpg
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...1/DSC01484.jpg

Sarahknit.gifmarried to Kylehopmad.gif Mama to Orion  bouncy.gif08/07 and introducing Alice! babygirl.gif 02/11
DCP to 1 busy munchkin! and a CRST too!

#8 of 84 Old 09-19-2007, 12:49 PM

My baby already had a cold too. He was really congested for a few days.

Has anyone else's baby gone through a major growth spurt? It seems like mine did overnight. He now has little fat cheeks and legs and all of his newborn stuff and even some of his 3-6 month stuff is too small. It all fit him like a week or so ago.
Anyway, here are a couple of pics from about 2 weeks ago. We have since moved and I have no clue what box my camera is in, so I will have to find it before I can post more pics.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ctures3041.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ctures3035.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ctures3069.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ctures3052.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ctures3046.jpg
#9 of 84 Old 09-19-2007, 06:29 PM

Bridget is 6 wks today and 10 lbs, up from 8lbs 2oz at birth, and sounds much the same as others, a little fussy in the evening and wakes up usually twice overnight. She does not like being put down EVER so I wear/hold her all the time. ds was the same though. She also hates the car.

Ds I think, is adjusting fine. We have a bit of a routine down, the mainstay of which is our walk after lunch with ds in the stroller so he can nap and dd in the carrier. Then I wheel the stroller right into my bedroom then I lie down or just hang out with dd. She has a beautiful smile it just melts my heart!

Here she is at 4.5wks:
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q...7-9-700015.jpg

And me with her and ds:
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q...7-9-700008.jpg

Amanda - wife to DH Kellyjog.gif, Mummers to Trentreading.gif born 03/03/05 Bridgetdust.gif born 08/08/07 and a IT'S A BOY! Kennedy babyboy.gifborn 02/20/11!
#10 of 84 Old 09-19-2007, 08:08 PM

My baby is 5 weeks old and ... I'm stressed out. I love him, but he's a colicky fussy baby. My daughter was so easy!! But yesterday he smiled back at me for the first time and did it so much that I was able to catch it on camera. I really cannot wait till he gets a little older. Maybe he won't be as high maintenance.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1226/...147a2d140d.jpg

: Mom to a wonderful teen girl, a happy little boy and a cute baby girl
#11 of 84 Old 09-19-2007, 09:01 PM

Tessa's doing great! Just turned 6 weeks monday. At 1 month she weighed 12lbs! Up from 8lbs 6oz! She's been smiling for a while and really laughed yesterday (i wish i had a video camera!).
She sleeps mostly thru the night but often has belly issues in the morning. She's also got this real comfort suck habit for about 3 to 4 hours before bed every night!
She loves looking at light bouncing off things like the wall or ceiling - totally transfixed by it.

I posted lots of pics on my blog you can see below.
#12 of 84 Old 09-19-2007, 10:05 PM

Benjamin is 2.5 weeks old. Mostly he sleeps, which is good because his awake times are usually very fussy. He has trouble with transitions - diaper changing, bath time, going in to/coming out of car seat, being picked up, being put down, etc. all result in screaming. We can usually calm him down, but the screaming is so aversive! He also hates being swaddled and resists the hotsling. I am EXTREMELY grateful that he is one of those babys who we CAN put down in a seat or swing. I think I would go insane if I had to hold him all the time. As a first time mommy, I having having some adustment difficulties. I miss my sleep, I miss having free time, I miss being able to do things, I miss reading. I have many moments when I think "what have I done!" and wonder whether I should have just adopted another dog. I hate that I feel that way, because I DO love my baby. I am just not digging this newborn period at all. Please tell me I am not alone here (and let me know when it might start to get better. I need something to look forward too!)

Benjamin with Daddy

With Momma

Sleeping in the Bouncy Seat
#13 of 84 Old 09-19-2007, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamelly View Post
My baby is 5 weeks old and ... I'm stressed out. I love him, but he's a colicky fussy baby. My daughter was so easy!! But yesterday he smiled back at me for the first time and did it so much that I was able to catch it on camera. I really cannot wait till he gets a little older. Maybe he won't be as high maintenance.
wow, sounds like the same kid here!
i also feel like i have not bonded with ds like i did with dd at this stage of 4 weeks. the days fly by, lack of sleep, and spreading myself thin i am sure all have a part in the lack of bonding.

ds and dh this past sunday...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../091607005.jpg
#14 of 84 Old 09-19-2007, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dctexan View Post
I am just not digging this newborn period at all. Please tell me I am not alone here (and let me know when it might start to get better. I need something to look forward too!)
I see the newborn phase as something to live through, moment by moment. While some of those moments swell your heart with love and joy, others feel like drudgery. With my older daughter, things became much easier when she began true social smiling and laughing. I think that was around three months? Sounds like a lifetime, huh? But the weird thing is, the minutes may pass very slowly but the weeks (and months and years) fly by.

One thing that helped me survive the newborn phase with my older daughter was to get a music stand and prop my book on it so I could read while she nursed. Unfortunately, I can't do that this time because my 'thing to do while nursing' is try to keep my 2-year-old from going nuts or getting into things she shouldn't/
#15 of 84 Old 09-20-2007, 12:07 AM

I know I haven't been here in forever...for some reason my ISP seems to dislike this board from time to time. :

Anyway, Travis is about 5 1/2 weeks old (august 13th), he is doing great, he is getting better at breast feeding everyday...for some reason he has been very difficult to nurse, but he doesn't realize there is any other option (we don't even own a bottle) so he's getting used to it...this has been so different from my other 2, even my preemie dd nursed better. He was 9lbs at his 1 month check up...he sleeps for about 4-5 hours in one stretch at night (though it's always before we are ever in bed) then for 3 hours, then 2 hours, then 1 hour, then he's up for about 3 hours before cat napping for the rest of the day.

Here is our flickr slide show...but there are pics of the other kids as well Janelle is 5 (turned 5 on september 9th) and Kincaid is 3 1/2. http://flickr.com/photos/20131476@N00/show/

Jillian wife to Ryan and mommy to Janelle Ashlynn (9/09/2002), Kincaid Chance (3/29/2004), Travis Neil (8/13/2007) and River Anderson (5/02/2009).
#16 of 84 Old 09-20-2007, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dctexan View Post
Benjamin is 2.5 weeks old. Mostly he sleeps, which is good because his awake times are usually very fussy. He has trouble with transitions - diaper changing, bath time, going in to/coming out of car seat, being picked up, being put down, etc. all result in screaming. We can usually calm him down, but the screaming is so aversive! He also hates being swaddled and resists the hotsling. I am EXTREMELY grateful that he is one of those babys who we CAN put down in a seat or swing. I think I would go insane if I had to hold him all the time. As a first time mommy, I having having some adustment difficulties. I miss my sleep, I miss having free time, I miss being able to do things, I miss reading. I have many moments when I think "what have I done!" and wonder whether I should have just adopted another dog. I hate that I feel that way, because I DO love my baby. I am just not digging this newborn period at all. Please tell me I am not alone here (and let me know when it might start to get better. I need something to look forward too!)
My siste hates the newborn phase. I think it's a hard one for first time moms. I was exhausted with DD1...I never ate or slept or got to bath. I remember one time when she was maybe a week old I had finally gotten her to sleep (I hadn't figured out nursing lying down) so I used that time to sneak into the shower. It was well after midnight and the second I get in she woke up. Wide awake...like for the day. And she was not happy. I couldn't hear her though so continued with my shower. Dh frustrated got up and tried rocking her but she wanted nothing to do with him. He wasn't able to comfort her (due to her preferences..not an actual inability to do so). I got out feeling so much better and was handed off a hysterical newborn by an ornery and frustrated husband. I spent the night sitting up, nursing, and crying. It DOES get better! By the time she was a couple months old and we had figured out our routine and gotten used to each other. This time around it's been a piece of cake! The first ones are hard.

As for doing stuff...keep a book by the couch and anywhere else you nurse and read when you nurse. It was the only way I got read withh DD for a long time! Or you can go here and listen. Not as much fun as the real thing but it might satisfy your literary wants.

Give more**Expect Less
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad clothing.
#17 of 84 Old 09-20-2007, 02:52 PM - Thread Starter

I've had some trouble bonding with this baby too. I was madly in love with DS1 before he was even born, and that continued on from birth. It was not the same with this baby. Several days after DS2's birth, I realized that I had no spontaneous urges to pick him up to cuddle. I cared for his needs promptly, but with a 3yo to entertain and care for too, all the baby got was the basics.

My love for the baby has been growing slowly. Yesterday he 'talked' to me. He was all smiles and eye contact as I held him. I started talking to him, and he 'talked' back with a string of different vowel sounds and voice intonations. And we took turns talking, just like a real conversation. That exchange illicited a lot more love and bonding. He'll be 5 weeks tomorrow.

But the crying is hard to listen to. Stressful. But they just cry because their brains are immature and they don't have any other way to discharge emotion.

#18 of 84 Old 09-20-2007, 02:52 PM

Ruby will be 6 weeks on Saturday, and she is just devine. She doesn't cry during diaper changes anymore, I think I am getting her routine down as far as the car goes(like I have to change her, nurse her, change her and nurse her again, then we can go and she won't scream the entire way LOL), she sleeps for 5-6 hjour stretches most nights, and lots of good naps during the day. She loves the sling, and so do I. LOL

I will try to post pics tomorrow. She is growing so fast, and a part of me is sad that this is the last time I will have a nb to watch grow.

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
#19 of 84 Old 09-20-2007, 04:29 PM

DS is 3.5 wks. We are finally figuring eachother out. The first 2.5 wks were tough! I think he gets overstimulated easily, which is easy to do w/ an energetic 3yr old sister running around. He's about 10.5 lbs, up from 7lb10oz. Growing like crazy!

Emily, it does get easier. Usually 6 wks is the start of a slightly easier stage. Also, DS just got easier in the last few days, so maybe the next week will be better for you too. Are you swaddling him tightly? DS can't stand it if its loose. He has a hard time falling asleep, and needs to be in the sling or swaddled TIGHTLY. And then he cries/fusses until he falls asleep (always in arms). he is fed, dry diaper, good temp, etc, he just doesn't want to close those sweet eyes. Have you read Happiest Baby on the Block? http://www.babyslumber.com/happiestbaby.html

Here's the jist of it. They are really helpful. DS particularly likes the Shushing and the swaddling and sucking.

can you all check out my thread in breastfeeding? I need help...

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=754770
#20 of 84 Old 09-20-2007, 04:59 PM

I love reading these updates.

Atticus will be one month old tomorrow. He is a joy. You've never met a louder baby though, good grief. If he's not grunting, he's squeaking or moaning or growling. He's a really good nurser and he's growing like crazy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...studmuffin.jpg

His big brother Liam loves him a LOT and takes every opportunity he has to shower him with kisses, which Atticus mostly does not appreciate at this moment in time. It's so sweet to see them together though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5..._mt/myboys.jpg

And me with my boys- photo by MDC mama Delight

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...andHerBoys.jpg

Thanks for this post- looking forward to seeing more sweet faces.
#21 of 84 Old 09-20-2007, 05:13 PM

eli is great. we had a scare last month when he had a pyloric stenosis and had to get emergency surgery, but he's bounced back and is fat and happy as can be. he's 12.5 pounds at 7 weeks, a real tub 'o lard.
his brother has some trouble adjusting, but things are a LOT better than they have been.
dctexan, i know the hell you're going through, and i promise it ends. one day you'll be reading a post like the one you wrote and nodding and saying 'i remember that...'. really, it's brutal but you can do it. i didn't know how i'd do it with two, but i can. sometimes they're both screaming and i haven't slept in days and i have an abcessed tooth right now (!) but i'm capable of getting them calmed down and taken care of. it's less daunting than it was when i had just the one, even.
it really does get better.

pics & videos of my boys http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i68/ducaks/
#22 of 84 Old 09-20-2007, 08:25 PM

Thanks so much ladies. Hearing that I am normal and that it WILL be okay is really good. I know part of it is that I am so super emotional (darn hormones), crying at the drop of a hat (especially when people are nice/empathetic) and just so so sleep deprived. I am having a really hard time adjusting to the sleeping 2 hours at a time (even though I really CAN'T sleep more than that without waking up, even if the babe is still asleep) and I just feel so trapped and tied to the babe.
#23 of 84 Old 09-20-2007, 09:42 PM

Oh, Emily. I am so sorry. I imagine it is so hard. I do remember with some of my kids feeling that way. And then the guilt becuase you "should" be feeling a certain way. It gets better(and if it doesn't you might want to ask for help because you could be suffering frm ppd, btdt too.), and someday you will not be able to imagine how you lived without him.

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
#24 of 84 Old 09-20-2007, 11:58 PM

Jasper will be 6 weeks old tomorrow! It's going by so incredibly fast, and he's getting so big. 8-9 at birth, 8-10 at 1 week, 10-8 at 4 weeks, and about 12.5 now. He has several chins and delicious little rolls of fat everywhere.

Jasper is higher-needs than DS1 was - but then DS1 was a very, very mellow, laid-back baby (and still is), so this is probably just what it's like to have a "normal" baby! He's in-arms or being worn almost constantly. He rarely wakes up more than once or twice a night, although mornings are a little upsetting for him because he always has gas and a huge poop right after waking. We've been getting social smiles since 2.5 weeks, he was tracking objects at about one week, has great head control, bats at his little cloth gnome rattle, and is very alert and active. He loves to sit on my lap in the sunroom and watch the trees through the windows. Lately he's been experimenting with his voice, which is fun to listen to.

DS1 (who will be 2 in a week and a half!) has been amazing. He's very affectionate and gentle with the baby, which I'm eternally grateful for. The other morning the three of us were dozing in bed after dp left for work, and I woke up to find DS1 trying to change Jasper's diaper - he had a wipe, and had unsnapped Jasper's pajamas and was in the process of taking off his diaper! He looked at me and said, "Uh-oh! Weenie! Baby poo! Baby pee!": He loves holding his baby brother, and when Jasper fusses, he strokes his hair and whispers, "Sssshhhh." He's been very generous about sharing his milkies, too.

I just wasn't prepared for the guilt. Even though we had planned to have closely spaced children, I still feel awful that DS1 isn't getting 100% of my attention anymore. There are a lot of things I can't do with him unless the baby is sleeping in the swing or dp is home - running around the backyard, block play, etc.

Watch my (short, promise!) slideshow!

A, wife to R and mom to 3 boys: D~ 10/05, J~ 8/07, and B~ 12/09 jumpers.gif

#25 of 84 Old 09-21-2007, 11:16 AM

Mamas, those are some cute babies! I'm also not a fan of the newborn stage, and DF is incredibly frustrated as most of the time there's not a lot he can do when Orion is upset. It's getting better though, and will continue to.

My big stress is that we're moving tomorrow. Orion is 3 1/2 weeks old. I must be nuts!: Wish us luck!

Sarahknit.gifmarried to Kylehopmad.gif Mama to Orion  bouncy.gif08/07 and introducing Alice! babygirl.gif 02/11
DCP to 1 busy munchkin! and a CRST too!

#26 of 84 Old 09-21-2007, 04:59 PM

Good luck!
#27 of 84 Old 09-21-2007, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinklefae View Post
My big stress is that we're moving tomorrow. Orion is 3 1/2 weeks old. I must be nuts!: Wish us luck!
Ack! I thought *I* was crazy for moving in my next-to-last month of pregnancy!

Good luck!

A, wife to R and mom to 3 boys: D~ 10/05, J~ 8/07, and B~ 12/09 jumpers.gif

#28 of 84 Old 09-22-2007, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinklefae View Post
Mamas, those are some cute babies! I'm also not a fan of the newborn stage, and DF is incredibly frustrated as most of the time there's not a lot he can do when Orion is upset. It's getting better though, and will continue to.

Good luck! We moved to a bigger place last weekend. It was so frustrating, but I am almost done unpacking and everything is coming together nicely.
#29 of 84 Old 09-22-2007, 12:36 PM
PPK

Elijah is doing well, and so am I despite lack of sleep.

We saw some early smiles beginning the second day, and now he's smiling back at us! At nearly 6 weeks he's really filling out alot and looks so different already! I can't guess how much he weighs but at 10 days was 9.6, up from 9.2 at birth. I would guess somewhere around 12 lbs+ now.

He sleeps 3-4 hr. stretches, but like a pp said, its before I go to bed, after that it's usually 2 hrs, then at 4:30 he's been grunting to get up till I get out of bed at 8...very weird, very frustrating. But he takes a few 2 hr naps during the day and is great in the car.
We had some fussiness last week, but luckily its gone and I can put him down for 10 minutes at a time.

I really had no idea how much it really is a full-time job taking care of a babe! I thought I'd have all kinds of free time to work on different projects,read, cook, etc...heck, I can't even eat half the time (although the upside to that is I've lost alot of weight) .

Even though its been crazy with so little sleep, I just keep thinking that he is going to be our only one (only want one), so I'm really cherishing every moment, well, except for my daily mini-meltdown around 5-7...

Here he is at around 4 weeks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1158173...3809/?edited=1
#30 of 84 Old 09-22-2007, 02:46 PM

we are doing well. i make a point of getting out of the house every day, now that i have passed the 2 week point. the sling is key! i go for a walk every day (trying to someday fit into those pre-pregnancy pants) and i have been going to lots of meetings of my local API, Holistic Moms, slingin' mamas, etc. groups. I have no friends locally who are SAHMs so I am really trying to broaden my circle. I am starting to chat with some of the same folks I see at the same things, so I am cautiously optimistic that I will make new friends. DH and I also go out and about the city with her a lot -- she has been to all the hip new restaurants, a nurse-in, a campaign fundraiser, a concert at Lincoln Ctr., etc. I love promenading her around the hood -- everybody thinks she is the most beautiful baby ever, and I get lots of positive feedback on the sling. I am on a mission to nurse on every subway line in NYC -- so far we are doing pretty well. She likes the train -- I think it's the vibrations.

DD is also doing very well. She has reflux, and I have eliminated dairy from my diet in the hope that that will help her. I miss milk, cheese, and ice cream so much! And it has been less than a week. DH wants to go directly to the medicine (Zantac) because he hates seeing her in pain. But mostly she is a happy baby (which is why any crying is so out of character). She sleeps well and just pushes me in the night when she wants to nurse, so that's great. We only very recently started nursing in the side-lying position. I think it's going well though I do have some pain in the left areola right at a bump that comes and goes (hope it's not related to our new position). BFing is so easy now -- I can't believe it was just a month ago that I found it so hard!

She has her first cold, and it took a lot to work up the courage to suction her nose. It seemed so violent! But she was happier afterward. She has been nursing very frequently (except at night, when she sleeps) but not for long -- like constant snacking -- I used to resent nursing every few hours but now I love nursing every few minutes!

DH is so unbelievably cute with her. He was away on business and I put the phone up to her ear so she could hear him and she hugged the phone! I am jealous that sometimes he is better at reading her cues than I am.

My hat is off to all of the mamas who are accomplishing a move. We are looking for a new place, but very slowly. I had a marked increase in lochia so I am trying not to overexert myself.

Emily, have you considered getting away from Benjamin just briefly? I am going to try to schedule a massage for myself this week when DH can watch her. She has taken expressed breastmilk in a bottle -- DH said she made a face, but she won't starve. And I think a little pampering will do me good. Just taking a shower feels so rejuvenating. Life's little luxuries!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page