Where to find organic cotton training bras? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 05-12-2009, 09:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The title says it all- where do I find organic cotton training bras? It's time. :

He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.  ~Albert Einstein
#2 of 7 Old 05-13-2009, 01:05 PM

I've had a lot of trouble finding organic cotton undies and bras that are pretty, but my best find has been blue canoe. A lot of their bras would probably make nice training bras and they're super soft organic cotton. A little pricey, but they have good sales sometimes and their clothes hold up well.

Not momma yet, but momma to a ton of furry, scaly, slimy and feathery critters. whale.gifribbongreen.gif
#3 of 7 Old 05-13-2009, 03:21 PM

#4 of 7 Old 05-16-2009, 01:20 AM

i love my decent exposures bras, nursing and regular. They would be a perfect training bra, sooooo comfy.

Mom to Morgan 4-3-06 and announcing Baby Kelsey 4-11-10
#5 of 7 Old 09-15-2009, 06:38 AM

Decent exposures is great because you can get exact measurment sizes. Blue Canoe has some really simple bras that are very comfy and soft. I think Patagonia also makes one or two organic cotton bras.
#6 of 7 Old 09-21-2009, 07:06 PM

I'll chime in with another vote for Decent Exposures. These are the only bras I wear and have been for years now. My dd is 9 and has no need even for a training bra yet, but I have long thought that I would suggest Decent Exposures when she is ready. Right now they sell girls' sizes in 100% organic cotton in cream, white, pink, blue, navy, and black.

Here are their fabric and color charts.

Adele geek.gif, Mommy to Adelia hearts.gif7/31/2000, wife to Rod fuzmalesling.gif, and co-owner of Max dog2.gif

#7 of 7 Old 09-22-2009, 11:12 AM

I just got the Decent Exposures catalog (I ordered it, thanks to this thread!). DD likes the colors available to her, so we're going to order a bra as well as a few pair of underpants.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page