hey I've got a teenager! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 03-07-2004, 09:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
my oldest ds turned 13 yesterday!!

he's a great guy - smart, empathic, funny, sweet, pedantic!

he's been on a bedroom-organising binge and has tossed out lots of kiddie stuff, and passed things on to his little brothers

the occasion seemed like a good time to discuss some issues - ds2 (6yo) brought up Respect! and so we now have a bunch of "how to respect eachother" ideas stuck up on the wall

now I must update my sig!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 03-08-2004, 04:30 AM

Congratulations, to you and your son!
#3 of 5 Old 03-10-2004, 06:00 PM

How fun! The milestones are so exciting! And it's nice to hear you talk so fondly about your ds. I don't like it when people bad mouth their teenagers.

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

#4 of 5 Old 03-11-2004, 08:01 PM - Thread Starter

thanks ladies, dh and I do tend to look at ds1 and think we haven't done too bad of a job
#5 of 5 Old 03-11-2004, 08:29 PM

Congratulations to your ds!

My oldest will be turning into a teenager in 13 days. Amazing!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page