Accutane for Acne? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 29 Old 09-27-2013, 03:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I searched this forum and can't believe there's nothing about acne here! I could really use some feedback from those of you who either had acne as a teen yourself or have successfully outsmarted acne with your teen. Please tell me what you used.

My dd is 13 and has had increasingly severe acne on her face, chest and back starting at about age 10. We are natural/alternative health people, so we first tried homeopathy, which has been so effective for our whole family for many issues. It didn't help at all. We tried some dietary changes, nothing. Actually, it began to get worse. She washes well with benzoyl peroxide, which is supposed to be best for killing acne bacteria, although we've tried many kinds of natural and non-natural wash alternatives.

So I took her to a dermatologist who recommended she try a course of antibiotics, which I was really against, as she'd been on antibiotics only once in her life up til this point and that was for whooping cough. I'd been so careful about medicines, but I didn't feel there was a good alternative, so she went on minocycline (combined with a topical medicine as well). After 6 months, there is no real change, so the doc wanted to try a sulpha antibiotic. On the very next day, a friend of dh posted a photo of his baby with something called Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, caused by...you guessed it: sulpha antibiotics. This can be FATAL, even when you stop the meds.

So now we're at the Big Guns if we want to keep treating the acne and hopefully make it go away. Dh took Accutane as a teen, experienced no serious side effects and has been acne-free for something like 28 years. But I just got online today and read the side effects and they are staggering...Crohn's disease...etc. Again, these are some side effects that do not disappear when you stop taking the meds, they can cause lifelong problems. Even severe acne doesn't seem worth risking lifelong medical issues.

What do you all think? What's your experience?

#2 of 29 Old 09-27-2013, 06:26 PM

I had terrible acne that started before I hit my teens, and am just now outgrowing at age 21...or being pregnant is just awesome, although it was under control before I got pregnant.

I will start by saying I do not recommend accutane. However, I never tried it. I did my research over the years and decided I would not be on it. It sounds like you are well informed of potential side effects already. One very common thing that could happen, is that it dry her skin out severely. I have also read stories of people that it didn't help, or the problem came back when they went off it..which you cannot be on it forever.

I have been on all sorts of prescriptions over the years, some worked quite well. I have also tried all sorts of OTC face washes, treatments, and what not, none that worked particularly well. The issue with prescriptions, even if you find one that works for your daughter, is how long will she have to be on them? For me, acne was not a temporary problem that could be fixed with one round of prescriptions. I would have had to keep using the prescription creams daily for years, and I consider that risky.

She may have hormonal acne. I believe I had "hormonal" acne, although I couldn't say it was worse before my period, because my face was already too severe to notice. When I recently started tracking my cycles and doing temperature charing for fertility reasons, I found that my face broke out when I was ovulating and was clear by the time I got my period. I had good results being on birth control from ages 18-20, but that's not something I would do again.

I will list some things I have found helpful, let me know if you want more information on anything, but googling should come up with something.

Diet:

Cutting out wheat products-

I had good results from eliminating wheat products, but that was very challanging. I now am mindful of it and try to consume less. It would be interesting to try it for a week and see if it makes a difference.

Drinking 1-3 Tablespoons of "raw, unfiltured, apple cider vinegar" (like Braggs) diluted in water-

I still do this, and I think it helps a ton and is the least amount of effort. Kinda nasty though, you might need to mix in raw honey or something.

I've also heard great things about cutting sugar, I have not tried aside from eating healthier.

Washing Face:

"Oil Cleansing Method"-

Google would be the place for this, a lot of women have great results. I have tried it, but it is a bit time consuming for me. I still use it to get makeup off on occasion. This can also be used with the microfiber below.

Microfiber Cloths-

Yes, the kind you use for cleaning and automotive...but get a separate set for facial use lol. This is my favorite way to wash my face. All I do is rinse my face with water, dampen the microfiber, rub in circular motions around face, apply moisturizer. Microfiber will take away all the dirt and oil, although if she wears makeup I'd recommend doing the oil cleansing method or using soap first, I have a hard time getting it all off without over-scrubbing with microfiber. This is also how I dry my face no matter what method I use.

Good old lye soap-

I am a soapmaker, and I prefer real soap. "Detergents" will never be used on my face again. If you aren't sure what to get, an olive oil one would be a great place to start. You can get them on etsy, or a health food store should have something. Dr. Bronners castile soap is good, but I find it more drying than the soap I make for some reason. On days I wear makeup, I normally wash with soap.

I'm a believer in finding a way to wash your face that is right for your lifestyle, the key thing is that you *are* washing your face somehow.

Toners/Astringents:

1 Part Apple Cider Vinegar to 10 parts water

This is what I use throughout the day to freshen up if needed.

Witch Hazel is also good.

I must say I HATE store bought acne aisle astringents, they smell so strong and I bet I could go from clear to pizza from using once! I've never found one to be good...maybe natural ones would be okay, but mine cost next to nothing.

Moisturizing Things:

Organic Coconut Oil

This is the only thing I moisturize with, I love it. It is also good for acne! It might not work well under makeup though, if a store bought one is needed I liked this Neutrogena one for combination skin. I really don't have other recommendations since I don't use it anymore.

#3 of 29 Old 09-27-2013, 07:44 PM
A&A

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

I buy my dd  "Acne-D" from Amazon and it works pretty well.  

"Our task is not to see the future, but to enable it."
#4 of 29 Old 09-27-2013, 08:29 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
I had seriously bad migraines when I took acutane but it did clear up some of the acne. I thought the rest was hormonal but I went off sugar for lent and my face cleared up almost completely. I am thinking about going off wheat for the rest but that is pricey and rice is nasty.
#5 of 29 Old 09-28-2013, 08:54 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

I know my husband had severe acne and was on Accutane probably 25 years ago. He didn't have any side effects outside the drying and hasn't had acne since. I haven't really researched it myself but probably not something I'd consider for my kids unless the acne was causing scarring. A family we are close too all have severe scarring due to acne and I know it's emotionally painful to them even as adults. There are some members of our extended family with scarring. If we could avoid that, I think maybe we'd consider something more aggressive like Accutane.

Our eldest manages hers with "Acne Free" from Target but honestly, hers is quite mild. I don't expect it would do anything for the situation you described.

Stevens-Johnson Syndrome is usually an allergic reaction to a medication. Your friend's baby's response is more due to their own body chemistry than it being a particular side-effect of that one antibiotic. Not suggesting you go for it... just that it's not a common side effect by any means. 

Married mom of two, DD 17 and DS 13.
#6 of 29 Old 09-28-2013, 10:03 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Accutane was a sanity saver for me.  I had been suffering with cystic acne for about ten years before I finally broke down and tried Accutane at 19 or 20. In those ten years, I had been on Retin A in increasing strengths the whole time, two antibiotics, and countless other additional topicals.  They helped, but they didn't by any means put an end to it.  I still, at all times, had several painful cysts on my face.  It was embarrassing and it HURT.

Five months on Accutane and I haven't had any real skin issues since.  I'm now 40.  Every now and then if I get REALLY run down or if I end up grabbing a lot of junk on the go (for me that means carbs, lots and lots of carbs...and coffee), my face will break out a little, but nothing like the awful, painful cysts I used to get - and those took weeks and weeks to heal and they left a lot of scars.

I wish I had started sooner.  I wish I had skipped all those years of antibiotics and misery and embarrassment but at that time, Accutane was still a little hard to get.  I had to talk my dermatologist into it.  Worth it.  My side effect was dry skin - really really really dry skin, but it was only a few months and it was over.  I've known countless people who have been on Accutane and none of them has experienced anything beyond dry skin and if you find she's having anything more serious, you can always just stop.

I do know a few people who had to do Accutane more than once, but even they say it was worth it.

I think you eventually have to think of acne, especially cystic acne, as more than cosmetic.  It's painful, it's scarring.  It can make you feel terribly insecure in a way that stays with you a long time.

thursday2 likes this.
#7 of 29 Old 09-28-2013, 04:43 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I have a friend who took Accutane about 25 years ago, and it hadn't been around that long, and he really wanted to get on it.  He did eventually take it, and ended up with very high triglycerides, which prompted some lifestyle changes from him in response.  Eventually his skin cleared off and he was able to get his triglycerides back to normal.

Is Accutane still on the market?

#8 of 29 Old 09-28-2013, 05:11 PM

Anything can cause Steven Johnson. Any medication.

I had mild version of it from a medication I took many times before. So, I would not be paranoid about it because it is truly pointless.

My son had pretty bad acne and a cream called Differen worked great for him.  It is a minor version of Retinol A

#9 of 29 Old 09-28-2013, 06:33 PM
AAK

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

I didn't have severe acne, but my dh did.  He was on acutane for a while.  He didn't think it worked that well and hated the side effects.  He has made it clear that it would only be used as a last resort for our children (if they have severe acne).  My bil still has acne pretty bad, but I never knew it.  He uses proactive and swears by it. 

Amy

Mom to three very active girls Anna (14), Kayla (11), Maya (8). 
#10 of 29 Old 09-29-2013, 08:33 PM - Thread Starter

Viola, yes, Accutane is still on the market. Our dermatologist uses it only as a last resort. 2 different kinds of tetracycline antibiotics plus topicals have not worked for dd. They treat it like a very serious thing...she would have to have blood tests every month or so to check her liver function and they also have a special program for child-bearing aged women to educate them about not getting pg while on the drug (that's obviously not an issue for my dd at 13 yo...at least that's one less thing to worry about)

Thank you all for your input an experiences. Keep them coming! The more info I get the better.

As an aside...I started posting to these boards when she was a tiny infant. How weird to be posting 13 years later about her as an adolescent!

#11 of 29 Old 09-30-2013, 05:12 AM

A family member took it as a teen and suffered pretty severe depression while he was on it. But he doesn't regret it even with that. It was not on his parents' radar - that the depression was related to the Accutane. I think if they had been aware of that potential side effect, things would have gone better.
dinahx likes this.
#12 of 29 Old 09-30-2013, 06:19 AM

I took Accutane twice. My acne was sorta bad, but my mom was 150% better living thru chemistry. It does NOT, I repeat, does NOT cure acne. It sends it into remission, in most cases, the acne has resolved by the time the course plus the after period is over.

They want women on contraceptives while using it. I didn't always do this part, I was not particularly 'active' sexually, when I was taking it & didn't see the point.

IMO Accutane PLUS combined oral contraceptives would be a real risk of severe depression & I would be concerned about my daughter's academics if I were putting her on both medicines simultaneously.
#13 of 29 Old 09-30-2013, 07:50 AM

I've tried benzoyl peroxide but the problem with it and other anti-biotics is it only kills the bacteria.  If you research acne, acne is caused by bacteria interacting with sebum, which is basically oil.  If you stop your skin from producing too much oil, there is no way for the oil to interact with the bacteria and cause acne.  And anti-biotics cause more problems than they fix.  Also, benzoyl peroxide dries your skin out, which is what proactive does as well.  But your skin reacts by producing more oil, which creates more acne.

I'm 36 years old and did take Accutane for about six months.  It did help reduce the number of large cystic acne, however, after I stopped taking Accutane I still got acne.  I started looking on line for some kind of vitamin and found one that worked really well.  It's called Clear5.  Before using it I could feel my skin getting oily.  After taking the vitamin I could tell my skin didn't feel as oily.

My daughter started getting acne at age 12.  I remembered how well Clear 5 worked for my skin so I started having her take them. She's 15 now, and take four Clear5 vitamins a day.  She still gets acne but it's definitely not as bad.  She also takes 1,000 mg of flax seed oil, which is good for skin as well.

Here is her skin care regimen:

Clear 5 - 4 pills a day,

1000 mg flax seed oil - one a day

She washes her face with Neutrogena and then wipes her face with tea tree oil.

She still gets acne, but the bumps are smaller and less noticeable.

Divorced mother of two DD15 and DD7
#14 of 29 Old 10-03-2013, 12:16 PM

I had very severe acne throughout my adolescence and into young adulthood (now in my 50's).  I did one course of Accutane when it was relatively new and I was in my early 20s. It was quite miraculous!  I still have scars but really haven't had active acne since I used Accutane.  For me it was life changing -- very disfiguring acne all over my face that I was extremely self-conscious about all the time. Acne had a huge impact on my self-confidence and social life throughout my adolescence.  I don't recall having any major side effects while on Accutane. I very vividly remember my relief at finally getting rid of my acne. After suffering for 10+ years,this was huge. 

My brother and I had gone to the dermatologist and had tried everything else available. Accutane really helped me get more self-confidence. I've also recently used some products from Kiehl's to fade my acne scars. Their products substantially faded many of the scars that I'd had since adolescence. They also make some products for adolescents. Haven't tried them -- but products for adults really work well and have made a huge difference in my skin. They're rather pricey, but they really work and are made with natural ingredients. Have found that a little goes a long way.

#15 of 29 Old 10-18-2013, 09:45 PM

I used accutane for six months when I was twenty-five. It was one of the best things I ever did for myself. I had been going to dermatologists for years and had tried everything, but nothing worked until I tried accutane. I used it for six months and it completely cleared up my cystic acne. I had no side effects other than dryness, and I have not had a problem with acne since that time. I am now in my forties and everyone tells me what beautiful skin I have. Before accutane, I always felt terrible about how I looked and had no self-confidence. If you do let your daughter use accutane, she needs to be very careful about sun exposure and drink a lot of water while taking it.
#16 of 29 Old 10-28-2013, 10:22 AM

I just took my teen to the pediatrician for her acne.  It's bad enough on her T-zone and her back that it's really bothering her.  She's very self-conscious and unhappy about it.

The ped prescribed topical generic Retin-A for her face and clindamycin for her back.  The Retin-A was initially very drying, and she had lots of flaking, but it's getting better and her skin is clearing up quite a bit pretty quickly.  The clindamycin is also improving things, but not as quickly.  Dh took her to the appointment, and didn't get all the details, so I'm not quite sure why the two different meds for different areas.

I'm sorry I didn't get her in sooner, but we tried using various OTC things that worked a little, but not nearly as well as the prescriptions.

#17 of 29 Old 10-28-2013, 01:19 PM

My DH took it for a while right before we got married. He had very bad acne all over his face and upper back and chest. Nothing would clear it. He had the drying of the skin, anger issues were very bad, depression. It made him very hard to deal with. However, it cleared up his acne completely as well as even healed some of the scarring. His derm recommended that he do another 6 months. But our insurance dropped at that point and we couldn't. 8 years later, he gets an occasional bit on his face but it's nothing like when we met.

Cassandra - Mama to Anthony, Ephram, Avalea, Chaiya, Elijah and due with #6 3/2014

#18 of 29 Old 10-28-2013, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I didn't read all the posts yet, but just wanted to jump in.  As an adult, I really regret all the meds I took for my acne as a teen.  I took antibiotics and at some point I took Accutane.  It did dry me up and help, but it really is just cosmetic and it is a med that they have to monitor your liver function by blood draws while you're on it.  I would never take it or something similar again.  I would never even do antibiotics for acne.  What also helped me, although only topically ... was prescription Benzoyl Peroxide and suntanning.  During the summer, my skin was always so much better.  Of course, that comes with its own downside, but the idea that I could've destroyed my liver or gotten Crohn's so I could be prettier seems insane.  I remember being a teen and how horrible I felt about my acne, but I don't think I realized then at all what the risks were.  I know so many people now with all kinds of autoimmune diseases that they have to live all their lives with, and I feel lucky that I didn't get anything.  There was a period of time after ds1 was born and I lost a ton of weight, that my Dr. suspected Crohn's ... and I seriously cursed myself for taking all those meds as a teen.  Luckily, it turned out to be just not eating enough and anxiety...

If your dd is really horrified by her acne, then I think you should have her do her own research regarding the long term use of medicine and especially Accutane.  And research means understanding what Crohn's is, etc...So she fully understands the risks.  I know I wish I'd understood that when I was a teen and also, because as a teen you really believe none of it can happen to you. 

#19 of 29 Old 10-29-2013, 08:14 AM

First, it's interesting that you regret Accutane but not tanning and using topicals at the same time.  That greatly increases your chances of skin cancer.

Second, acne is NOT NOT NOT just "cosmetic." If a person had the same issues all over their legs or arms,we would certainly get them to a doctor for a cure - but because it's on the face or back or typical "acne" areas, we write it off as cosmetic and shallow to worry about it.  Painful, sometimes open, sores all over your face is beyond cosmetic - it's bad for your self esteem, it hurts, it scars. 

One_Girl likes this.
#20 of 29 Old 10-29-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteNicole View Post

First, it's interesting that you regret Accutane but not tanning and using topicals at the same time.  That greatly increases your chances of skin cancer.

Second, acne is NOT NOT NOT just "cosmetic." If a person had the same issues all over their legs or arms,we would certainly get them to a doctor for a cure - but because it's on the face or back or typical "acne" areas, we write it off as cosmetic and shallow to worry about it.  Painful, sometimes open, sores all over your face is beyond cosmetic - it's bad for your self esteem, it hurts, it scars. 

Do you mean topical creams increase your chances of skin cancer?  I've never heard that at all.  Second, I'm not talking about 8 hour per day tanning, just normal going to the beach tanning that kids do anyway in the summer.  And I could greatly decrease or not use topicals in the summer because of the sun.  And humans evolved with the sun...hence why we get our vitamin D from the sun.  Considering all of life involves taking risks, I prefer taking risks that my species evolved with rather than something new that we just engineered, unless the benefit is higher than the the risk.  Painful sores does not sound like the kind of acne I had.  Obviously everyone has to decide for themselves how much their acne affects their life.  Yes, I hated my acne; it was on my back and face etc...but like many things one values as a teenager, I've come to realize that the internal health is much more important to me now.  If you feel like acne was so horrible that it made life unbearable, then that's a different story.  That's not my story though.

#21 of 29 Old 10-30-2013, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmk1 View Post

Do you mean topical creams increase your chances of skin cancer?  I've never heard that at all.  Second, I'm not talking about 8 hour per day tanning, just normal going to the beach tanning that kids do anyway in the summer.  And I could greatly decrease or not use topicals in the summer because of the sun.  And humans evolved with the sun...hence why we get our vitamin D from the sun.  Considering all of life involves taking risks, I prefer taking risks that my species evolved with rather than something new that we just engineered, unless the benefit is higher than the the risk.  Painful sores does not sound like the kind of acne I had.  Obviously everyone has to decide for themselves how much their acne affects their life.  Yes, I hated my acne; it was on my back and face etc...but like many things one values as a teenager, I've come to realize that the internal health is much more important to me now.  If you feel like acne was so horrible that it made life unbearable, then that's a different story.  That's not my story though.

Tanning of any sort increases your risk of skin cancer.  There's nothing safe about it.

#22 of 29 Old 10-30-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFmom View Post

Tanning of any sort increases your risk of skin cancer.  There's nothing safe about it.

Having a low amount of vitamin D increases your risk of other kinds of cancer and autoimmune diseases.

#23 of 29 Old 10-31-2013, 12:21 AM

I was on a number of different treatments for acne for years as a teen, but the last straw was tetracycline, to which I quickly discovered I was severely allergic.  I finally tried Accutane at around 22, and it was a miracle.  I did end up with horrible dry patches on my arms that was like giant eczema, but I hadn't even realized what a debilitating blow to my self-esteem the acne was until it cleared up.  I think I was only on it for a few months, but I've never gotten more than the occasional zit since...until now, of course, when I'm in the process of weaning my toddler and hormones are going nutso... =) 

I will say that I did get, not quite depressed, but melancholy on Accutane - as a requirement of the drug, they insisted that I be on 2 forms of birth control and sign a statement of such before they would give it to me, which I felt was 1) horribly intrusive and 2) completely unnecessary because I was a virgin at the time and not dating anyone.  I had to get in a screaming match with a nurse until the doctor stepped in to ok the Rx; but when I received the pamphlet of side effects, I guess I'm sort of glad for the precautions.  Birth defects and problems caused by Accutane are almost always very, very severe.  But I mention this all because when I was on birth control for medical reasons 2 years prior to the Accutane, I became suicidally depressed in less than 2 months.  Since they require all Accutane users to be vigilant about birth control (and if they require 2, it stands to reason one of those will be hormonal BC), I can't help but see the connection between Accutane and depression.  Everyone I know that used Accutane got horribly, dangerously depressed, but they were all on the required BC at the same time.  I'm the only female I know who took the drug straight, and the side effects didn't bother me much.  OP, since your daughter is only 13, hopefully they'll let her take it without BC, and if so, I couldn't recommend it more highly.  It changed my life.  But if they make her take BC at the same time, I'd be vigilant about depressive side effects.

#24 of 29 Old 10-31-2013, 06:07 AM

Quote:

You don't need to tan or to burn in order to get enough vitamin D from the sun.

One_Girl likes this.
#25 of 29 Old 11-03-2013, 03:12 AM

My boy had severe acne at that age and it was a serious blow to his self-esteem. He was so shy and it broke my heart, he is such a handsome young man now, hiding under all those pussy spots in his face and on his back. 

What helped him was: 

oral and topical antibiotics

old-fashioned bar of soap to wash

towels and face cloths washed hot and with eco-powder, no fabric conditioner, he scrubbed his face with that every night

exposure to sun, limited, but unprotected

What made it worse was:

topical antiseptic anything, especially stuff containing alcohol

apple cidre vinegar

moisturisers, face soaps

junk food, anything pre-prepared

It cleared up completely after about six months and never came back. Good luck!

#26 of 29 Old 11-20-2013, 06:55 PM

No Accutane! I will never, ever let my DD take it, even if she develops awful acne. I took it for 1 year when I was 22 for really bad acne. While on it, I developed migraines, which I had never had before. It actually changed my brain chemistry. I continued to have them off and on for about 10 years. I also got Crohn's disease and have had 3 surgeries for it and suffered greatly in the last 5 years from it. The Crohn's has made my life hell. I cannot be 100% sure that it was caused by the Accutane, but if it was . . . the Accutane may have worked on my acne (I haven't had a pimple since, and I'm 43 now), but I would take awful skin over Crohn's ANY DAY.

#27 of 29 Old 12-08-2013, 10:10 AM

My oldest had the worst back acne my dermatologist had ever seen. I never saw it; he didn't show mom. His face was pretty bad too. He tried a few things but nothing helped. My son wanted to try accutane but it came with a lot of contracts both kid and parent had to agree with. He wanted it so badly that I decided to do it. He had to sign that if he noticed any mental or depressive side effects, that he would report these to me and we'd talk to the doctor about it. He did say there were side effects, nothing shocking, and I didn't notice any depression, but he says it was soooooo worth it. It got rid of his terrible terrible acne. And it stayed away forever more, with just a topical cream for the next 2 years, then nothing. He is 22 now, with no scarred face like my brother has his whole life from his acne.

mom to three sons and one new daughter born in August 2011
#28 of 29 Old 12-22-2013, 08:28 PM

I was on accutane about 20. Yrs ago and did 2 rounds hated the dry lips and it was only a last resort. 2 nod time I reluctantly went on it again cause the do. Told me that my acne would never go away. It helped but I even 20 yrs later I get a few pimples around my period.

I would only use as last resort .

Mom to K(7)M(4)and baby J(2)cold.gifhh2.gif
:

#29 of 29 Old 04-28-2014, 02:52 PM

I had cystic and ocular rosacea. It was so horrible and I very desperate to get help. I went to the dermatologist and dr. and they could not tell me why I have this major skin problem since I never had any problems before. My rosacea occured within days of a dental appointment to remove a mercury amalgam and I thought I was detoxing through my skin. But the skin problem never went away even with detox supplements.

Anyways the drs recommended meds like antibiotics, medicated creams and steriods. I found info on Accutane and was horrified at the side effects. These did not heal what originally caused the inflammation. So I did not go with those solutions.

Topicals do help.. like aloe, sea buckthorn, oatmeal masks etc. but I feel that you gotta heal from the inside out... Acupuncture is what I am doing... and it works but it has been a journey that has taken a few years. When I stress out or sleep poorly I still break out.

Tags
Teens , Pre Teens , Health

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page