What would you do about this? Walked in on Son with his GF.... - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 135Likes

#181 of 186 Old 09-15-2014, 07:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcal View Post
Maybe it's just me.....
It isn't.

Bring back the old MDC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 186 Old 09-15-2014, 08:55 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
I've thought that all along.
#183 of 186 Old 09-15-2014, 09:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels08 View Post
Local ER is beginning to get to know us by face. Son was admitted into the hospital he had a seizure while taking a shower fell hit his head and almost drown if it isn't one thing it is another.
I mean absolutely no disrespect but, this is starting to seem a bit unbelievable. You join in August, find out your son is having sex, then she's pregnant, then he develops a seizure disorder from which he almost drowns a few different times, then the GF gets into a serious car accident, son almost drowns again, back in the hospital.

Something doesn't sound right. What you're describing with the medication doesn't sound right. I can't imagine any doctor leaving a patient comatose, nearly dying several times due to the dosage.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me but, I've been around far too long and have seen far too many of these threads getting people all stirred up to not think something is going on. Even the constant one line updates that seem to just be used to bump the post back to the top of the page so the story can continue.

Maybe it's just me.....
Comatose? Maybe for a few days. But starting the seizure meds can cause that. Every time you have commented it's been to say something like this. I am sorry you don't believe it but you also don't have to respond. Also he didn't drown a few times just the once so if you are going to try and accuse at least get what you are talking about correct. I didn't realize updates were a bad thing. Also nearly dying a few times? Again only once. If you don't like our believe me fine don't respond.
#184 of 186 Old 09-15-2014, 09:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polliwog View Post
I've thought that all along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedwithboys View Post
Quote:
Maybe it's just me.....
It isn't.
Awesome, then don't respond or prove otherwise. I didn't realize the updates caused such an issue.
#185 of 186 Old 09-19-2014, 08:53 PM - Thread Starter

Son back home and doing much better. =)
#186 of 186 Old 09-24-2014, 02:29 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels08 View Post
Any advice is welcome.
Just do the best you can and REALIZE that your kids will have an opportunity to take your examples of parenting and apply them, as is, to their own kids or change things as they see fit. Then their kids will have an opportunity to do the same when it's their turn, etc., etc. on into the future. It's called Evolution and has been going on since time began. My siblings did a vastly better job of parenting than our parents or their parents did and their kids seem to be even better parents than my siblings were so I've seen it happen right within my own generation.
good luck

User Tag List