OK I am not losing my mind - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 04-21-2017, 05:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
OK I am not losing my mind

The reason why the mental health centre things feels unresolved is because it is. There were so many things to deal with that I had put it at the back of my mind for a while. I just called up the mental health centre and the meeting we had wasn't an assessment, it was an "intake" meeting (I guess to put us on the waiting list for an assessment). SO.. there are 20 other kids/families AHEAD of us. And the person we spoke to left the organization/location whatever. Unless my kid is actively trying to kill himself right now he will be at the bottom of the list. So I guess if they wait long enough he will no longer be a kid/living at home or be dead from a suicide.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-27-2017, 07:55 PM

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
So there are 20 people ahead of you for an assessment? That isnt that much. Trust me. GET ON THE LIST.The only way to make progress is to take the first step and it sounds like getting your name on this list is the way to do that. Frustrating and slightly ineffective, yes but please, call and get on the list.

Mom to J and never ending 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2017 the year of peace and tranquility.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page