I have 2 kids ,a 11 yr. old boy and a 15 yr old girl, The city we were living in had horrible schools , but our son loved his friends , Well we just recently moved to a smaller town about 25 miles away because they have awesome schools ,which our daughter is happy about because she did not want to the go the high school where we were, but our son is very mad and says he does not want to go and throws a fit. I am trying to get advice now soon enough that maybe we can get him to relax alittle and give it a chance. I have already called the school office and they do not do enrollment until the 28th. So I will have to wait till then to take him to see the school. What can I do until then?? I know it is hard for him right now because he only knows his last school, but I think he will be thinking us later. Thank you for any advice.