Man cub wants cologne - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-24-2006, 11:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
He really wants to wear some kind of scent but I just dont think the commercial scents are the way to go. Any suggestions for a natural kind of scent?? I would like to avoid the Axe body spray kind of stuff ::cough, cough, sputter, gag::... Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2006, 11:22 PM

you could try some EO blends, something earthy and masculine. he could dab on a drop or two. i have used lavendar for myself and it lasts a while. maybe find a scent that he likes and use that.

momma to 8 yr old ddjoy.gif.  Furmom to our menagerie:   2dog2.gif , 1cat.gif, 2 goldfish.gif,  2 hamster.jpg,  and 1 silly rabbit. 

Old 03-25-2006, 11:52 PM

I saw 'man cub' and *KNEW* it was you! hahahaha...I mean there are 50,000 users here and I can still spot you in a second. Small world, eh.

I don't have any advice - just thought it was funny.

Good to see you and little cubs today - thanks for lunch. It was yummy and I'm (sort of) sorry you forgot the rest of it.

*~* A * Mama to C and A * *~* I blog - PM me for the URL
Old 03-26-2006, 11:54 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuaqueen327
you could try some EO blends, something earthy and masculine. he could dab on a drop or two. i have used lavendar for myself and it lasts a while. maybe find a scent that he likes and use that.
Thanks for the suggestion, Boriquaqueen. I hadn't thought about EO's. I will take him along the next time I go shopping and see if there is anything that he likes. But I think he might be a little reluctant since DH wears "real" cologne and he wants to be just like him... which IMO isn't always a good thing. But that's a whole 'nother post in a whole 'nother forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniej
Good to see you and little cubs today - thanks for lunch. It was yummy and I'm (sort of) sorry you forgot the rest of it.
Likewise, Ash. I was a bit dissapointed when I got home to realize the remaining lunch was still at your house and those cookbooks too!! : I 'm lucky I remembered everything else and the little cubs too when I packed myself up like a sherpa leaving your house. Thank goodness for left over spaghetti sauce cause DH lit outta here like a roman candle once my feet hit the front stoop.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of the food... but I still want those cookbooks!! New recipes to try for people who won't eat the food I cook... FUN!
Old 03-26-2006, 11:54 AM - Thread Starter

**double Posting Issues**

User Tag List