Mothering Forum banner

Teen weight and height

2K views 23 replies 24 participants last post by  kennedy444 
#1 ·
How much do your teen (girls) weigh and how tall are they?

#2 ·
My older daughter's weight would fluctuate. When she was a teenager she weighed at 5'7" between 120 and 158 pounds. I know this because I went to doctor's appointment with her and they would write it down. She would diet and then not diet. She is now 20 and in college and her weight has been stable for the past 3 years.

My 16 year old has a consistent weight of about 120 at 5'4".

#8 ·
DD is around 5' and weighs around 125 lbs. She was always off the chart for height and weight as a baby. She has not gained any weight over the past 8-10 months but is growing taller.... she has grown about 5-6 inches in the past year. (We have a wall that we measure her against at my parents home and mark it on the wall.)

I think so much of it depends on their parents body type. Her father is not real tall and is heavy. I am only 5'2" but currently weigh 180 lbs. I used and should weigh around 130 lbs. Her paternal grandfather and my brother are over 6 feet tall.... thanksfully she gets her height from someone other than me!

#14 ·
DD is 13, 5'6'', beautiful broad shoulders, curvey hips and a figure to die for. She weighs about 110-115 and thinks she's fat. Her fat and ugly rhetoric has decreased since she's become less involved in theater and more in running & skiing.
Thank God for the athletic women at her school... Every shape and size, running marathons and she loves them all.

#15 ·
My 14 year old Dd stands about 5'3" and weighs about 97 lbs or so.
My 16.5 year old Ds stands 5'10" approx and weighs about 190.

Very different body types. Dd is thin and leggy, but very hippy and rather large breasted for a girl her build. Ds is big, broad, and stocky. He always has been. The funny thing? They were an ounce apart on birth weights LOL!

#18 ·
Again not a mama to teen, but was a teen not long ago.
At 15 I was 5'10 and about 135 - athetic, thin, but not quite grown into my body (ie. looked 'odd')
By the time I was 19 I was 5'11 and 160lb, finally fitted into my body correctly, with still and athletic but curvy figure.
(I have always been tall, and slim but not skinny)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.