"Basket Case"... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-02-2008, 12:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What are you planning to get for your teen's basket? (if you put together baskets for your kids )

I'm starting to plan ahead, especially with DSD's birthday coming up. I'm thinking a couple of bras, a manga book on vampires, favorite shampoo, a pack of her favorite Skittles, and an uglydoll...

I love putting together a basket for her... I really hope she looks back at this when she grows up... Anyone else "a basket case"?

New endeavor coming soon...
Raising Alice in Wonderland (DSD, 17), and in love with a Superman
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 03-02-2008, 01:44 AM

Yeah, I still do a basket for dd and I love doing it!! I will likely get her a Webkinz, an iTunes card, some pencils/pens for school and some carmel candy (her fav). And I will add some other things that I come across.

Kim, proud CPS mom to Marnie and my 4 legged kids, Jess, Zander, Oliver, Stumpy and Eddie.
#3 of 4 Old 03-02-2008, 05:25 AM

I too LOVE doing Easter baskets for DD. This year I plan on getting her some really nice earphones for her MP3 player. Also some yummy chocolates. Some make-up she needs. I may also do an IOU card for her like some that say "A few hours just with Mom", "A day out with just Dad", "A day off from doing the dishes (her chore)", "A day to just veg out" or some other things like that that she may like and can cash in. I'm still doing a work in progress on her basket though.

I have WONDERFUL memories of my Mom doing my Easter basket and I really wanted to pass that on to my girls. If I'm home my Mom will still do a basket for me and I LOVE it.
#4 of 4 Old 03-03-2008, 07:43 AM

I already have done a lot of this. Stuff tends to clear out quickly around the stores aroudn holiday time. I got lip gloss for dd, tatoos you get in an egg, kleenix with Ester stuff on them, some kind of kinetic thing for my son. We also ordered chocolate bunnies from my dd's voleyball fundraiser. I love Easter. I am grateful we will be home this year-lst year we were in Atlanta for a vollyball tourney. I also love getting brigt colored plaes/cups and lots of egg dying kits-I love dying eggs -not sure if they will or not this year.. Sallie

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page