Swearing - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 62 Old 07-13-2008, 09:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We don't censor our language, we don't swear every sentence, but we do swear. Our dd is complimented often on her kindess, politeness and respectfulness.

malesling.GIFMutant Papa to DD (12)hippie.gif and DS (2)babyf.gif, married to DHribbonrainbow.gif
If it looks like I'm trying to pick a fight... I'm not, I'm rarely that obvious.hammer.gif
#62 of 62 Old 07-13-2008, 09:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
I think most swear words are ridiculous. It's when you stop and think about the literal meaning of the words, that you realize how ridiculous they are. Suppose, for example, that a couple had an argument like this:

"I can't copulating believe it. That eternally-condemned plumber sent us a bill for five hundred copulating dollars!"

"What the abode of condemned souls? You should have gotten a copulating quote, before you let that illegitimate son work on the pipe!"

"Well, how the abode of condemned souls was I supposed to know? If I'd have known that son of a female dog would charge us this condemned much, I'd have told him to shove it in his rectum!"

"Bovine excrement! You do this kind of excrement all of the copulating time! I'm so divinely-confounded sick of it!"

See what I mean?
rotflmro rolling on the floor laughing my rectum off

most teens are going to swear or use by-words whether they hear it at home or not. For me it began as a way to rebel, but then it became habit. These days, I do not make a habit of swearing, but if I have a near-miss traffic, one may slip out. Personally, I do not like to be around people who are swearing.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page