Starting to hurt all over - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-09-2007, 03:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ACK, I'm falling apart!
On thursday, I was sitting in the Dr.s office after getting an allergy shot.
As my 1/2 hour wait was almost over, I started having bad chest pain on the left side.
But I assumed it was just the regular chest wall pain that makes it sore to breathe. So I left. (I litterally could only take shallow breathes b/c it hurt so much)

It didn't go away quickly as it usually does.
It got worse. I went to the mall etc ands went home to use a hot water bottle-to no effect. The pain spread to my left shoulder and felt like a bad knot.

While putting DD to bed that night, I was laying on my right side, making my chest pain unbearable.
I went downstairs and started bawling my eyes out, telling DH if it got any worse, I would go to the ER. He rubbed my shoulder and I collapsed into bed waking frequently through the night.
My shoulder felt better in the morning but got worse during the day.

It is Monday and my chest STILL hurts, as does my shoulder. Now it (shoulder) is more an intense burning feeling) I still can't really lay in my right side and itstill hurts to take a deep breath.

My left butt cheek has ached for about a month. I'm thinking a nerve issue.
Now as of an hour ago, my right hip joint is aching.

WTH is going on?? Is this all due to having loose joints right now?
My Dr. isn't around until tomorrow b/c of the holiday. And I'm thinking it's not dangerous, cause I made it through the worst pain and I'm still alive.
But I was freaking out that I had a pulmonary embolism or the like.

Now I think it's just a joint issue.

Anyone else having wierd random pains for no reason?

This is making me worrid b/c I intended to start exercising again this aft. Now I'm afraid to try b/c DH is out of town. If I can't move, what about DD?
GRRRRR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2007, 03:55 PM

Bleck! That sounds awful!! I hope your Dr. can give you some insight.

I feel for you. I'm having weird aches and pains too...(although nothing like what you describe in your shoulder- ouch! ) a couple of weeks ago, I had excruitiating sciatic pain on the left side, which has now (thankfully) disappeared (knock on wood). Now, however, my right hip is achy and crampy. I've continued working out, hoping to just "push through it" but...what a pain!

Hope you feel better soon!

Mama to Otto (9/07) and expecting Greta (EDD 6/13)  familybed2.giffemalesling.GIFnocirc.giflactivist.gif

Old 04-09-2007, 04:17 PM

I have chronic pain anyway but pregnancy always makes it worse. I get things like you are talking about in my shoulder, my hips hurt, sciatica etc. It just moves around and around. It is hard because exercise seems to make things better overall but it is so hard to get motivated when I hurt. Here's hoping you are feeling better quickly. Chiropractic care works wonders for me but since I moved I haven't found a chiro that I like.
Wendi

User Tag List