MightyMama - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 08-20-2007, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just wanted to let you know that I am totally rooting for you to go into labor at any second. I can tell by your posts that you are ready willing and able and I think that aside from myself, you are the person that wants it the most next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just thinking about this and you today and wanted to cheer you on! Come baby come!

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#2 of 9 Old 08-20-2007, 11:14 PM

OH thank you...

I know I'm early but... I really want him out... Since my sister's death @ 25wks, this pregnancy has been really tough. I'm losing weight, I have chest pains, nausea. I'm so devastated without her, and yet when I get upset or think about her, I have panic attacks, so I think my body needs a break..

Dh and I were talking the other day, and I told him I'm sick of being sick.. My poor 2.5yr old, only knows me as sick and I hate it.. This poor kid has watched me sit on the couch in pain or ill, and I've had to resort to movies..

I've even found I've been more ill, uncomfortable, in pain than I was during chemo? Which is odd, right?

I battled breast cancer for 10mths, and got pregnant 2mths later, and my body needs a break...

I'm just getting at the end of my rope here, and am sad at the same time that I want this guy out.. I'm about 99% sure he's my last, and I should enjoy it, but it's hard, and my body is beating me up...

But thank you for the encouragment, I'd love to be next, but I'd love a healthy baby more, so this guy needs to be ready and if he's not right now, then I'll have to wait...

Thanks again... You're so sweet
#3 of 9 Old 08-20-2007, 11:24 PM - Thread Starter

Wow! I totally feel selfish now. I was thinking how much my body needed a break. But that's just from being pregnant and/or breastfeeding for the past 3 years. I thought that was tough. Thanks for giving me some perspective. I was wondering how you were holding up lately with your sisters passing. I still can't imagine what it has all been like for the past few years for you. I think you are right, your body needs a break...yet how amazing that after cancer and everything you've been through you will have still created an amazing perfect lil being. I'm with you though as well on wanting the baby now, but knowing it's not time.
I'm glad you took my post well, I got worried you would think I was making fun of you and I absolutely was not!
Anyways, I really am cheering you on either way.. baby now or later!

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#4 of 9 Old 08-21-2007, 02:02 AM

I second the next spot for you mama....

I know you nominated me in the one thread bc I am already 4-5cm and 80/90% but that's just my body...it gets to 5 and stops......even with losing my plug this morning, it seems to have stopped the Bh's and she's all crazy active again......

I think you jinxed yourself in saying I would go next!!!!!

Labor vibes to you...........

#5 of 9 Old 08-21-2007, 01:57 PM

Mightymama whenever you go into labor I hope you have the most peaceful, beautiful, amazing birth. You deserve so much goodness.
Wendi
#6 of 9 Old 08-21-2007, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lactivist View Post
Mightymama whenever you go into labor I hope you have the most peaceful, beautiful, amazing birth. You deserve so much goodness.
Wendi
I agree...you deserve goodness!
#7 of 9 Old 08-21-2007, 03:08 PM

.. thank you mama's... I need something to go smoothly...

As sad as I am without my sister, I know she will be with me during the birth.. I actually feel her spiritual prescence a lot.. And even one day, when I thought I can't VBAC.. She came to me in a dream that night and said "you're gonna do it"... So that is what fuels my fire, and keeps me going...

thanks so much ladies!!!
#8 of 9 Old 08-21-2007, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty-mama View Post
As sad as I am without my sister, I know she will be with me during the birth.. I actually feel her spiritual prescence a lot.. And even one day, when I thought I can't VBAC.. She came to me in a dream that night and said "you're gonna do it"... So that is what fuels my fire, and keeps me going...
This really makes me happy for you. Having such a positive attitude about such an incredibly difficult time is just amazing. I send you more great energy all of the time. And, of course, the hopes that you go early!
#9 of 9 Old 08-21-2007, 05:03 PM

I'm sending strength to you - either strength for having that baby soon, or strength to wait until he's ready.

Mama to three  

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page