"The Other Side" - Moms Who Have Delivered - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 214 Old 10-15-2007, 02:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
where is everyone? do we have a thread in life with a babe yet?

Alia + Brian proud parents to Rowan (9/8/04) Lila (9/3/07) and Rhys (6/11/10)
#212 of 214 Old 10-15-2007, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdlogic View Post
The thought of putting myself to any possibility of getting pregnant again has stopped me from DingTD

As for my little guy, he's now 12lbs 3oz. He's known at his pediatrician's as The Chow Hound. The odd thing is that he's only grown an inch since he was born but he's growing sideways. Is anyone else's kid doing this?
Yes I dont know what he weighs now, but he was up two pounds at his 2 week appt and only 1/2"

Nicole - )0( unschooling mama to Lilahblahblah.gif (12/21/05) and Cianwild.gif (9/21/07) as well as 3 dog2.gif 2 cat.gif,  4 rats, chicken3.gif and ducks

#213 of 214 Old 10-15-2007, 07:01 PM

Yeah no dtd here either especially after the dream I had last night. I dreamt that when Liam was 3 months old, I somehow managed to give birth again to a boy who looked exactly like him but with reddish hair and freckles

We got some great news as far as a job goes. Andrew was offered a national guard position doing recruiting here in the town we live, included in his 2nd LT pay is a housing allowance as well which is GREAT. The position lasts until September 1st, after which he would have to reapply for the position. He would also have the opportunity to go to officer schooling and get an active duty position if any seats are left. I'm just glad he had the contacts in order to get this position otherwise we would have been SOL. I started looking at houses today since we'll be moving January 1st, some pretty good prospects to call about tomorrow.

My 6 week checkup is wednesday so we'll see how much more Liam has grown, I'm thinking he's somewhere over 11lbs but probably more since he always shocks me with his weight gain. He's already in 3 month clothes!

ribbonyellow.gif Army wife ribbonyellow.gif - Mama to Liam waterbirth.jpg (9/07), Laine uc.jpg (5/09), and Eliza h20homebirth.gif (7/11)

#214 of 214 Old 10-15-2007, 07:38 PM

Congrats on your dh's job, Katie!

We dtd once at 3 wks PP, & it was pretty nice... but I'm terrified of getting pg again! I've already had EWCM and w/my first pg I got AF back at 8weeks PP even tho dd was EBF.
I don't know what to do for BC, the only option seems charting to avoid but I don't want to be slave to the basal thermometer, I did that for so long when I was TTC.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page