Calling The Toledo Area Mamas! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-09-2007, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Granted I'm not Toledo area anymore since we moved, but I still plan to attend birth circles and stuff, plus I'm in the area a lot)

I'm pretty sure there were four of us! How is everyone doing? I think there were two early babies and then two of us who went late into the month, right?

Dawn, mama to D (3.06) & N (9.07) C (11.09) & Still-in-shock surprise due in Aug!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2007, 11:13 PM

I'm here.

I was one of the early ones - August 11. I've been lurking a lot but not posting since I'm either nursing or too brain dead to post. I am thinking that eventually I'd like to start going to meetings - Birth Circle, LLL, etc. - again. Right now it's just hard because Ezri is so unpredictable as far as her eating/sleeping/screaming so I'd hate to go and miss everything.

How is your little one doing?

Wife to DH (September '05) and mama to energy.gifEzri (August '07), superhero.gif Oz (April '09) and slingboy.gif Ezekiel (August '11).

Old 10-10-2007, 11:08 AM

I didn't know that there were others in our ddc in/near Toledo!!! Wow!

I'm here! ....

My little is doing really wonderful Still can't believe she is in my arms and the pregnancy/birth is all over with.

Rachel femalesling.GIF, WAHM, Mom to guitar.gif DS (MAY/05), hearts.gifDD (AUG/07), and superhero.gif DS (JAN/10),  bfinfant.gif DD (JUL/12) Wife to the love of my life partners.gif(MAY/02),

Old 10-10-2007, 01:14 PM

i'm in columbus but went to school at BG and rowed in thr Maumee too many mornings at 5 am (internatinal park just off 75)
Old 10-14-2007, 01:39 AM

I'm here, and alive

baby is almost 13 days old, dh has worked the majority of ihs life thus far so I have little time to be anywhere, including online!

I want to come to someof the events they have on the toledo thread, if I ever get around to reading it :
I'ts hard because I serioulsy spend an hour at eveyr feeding and thats jsut the nursing part...never mind the other 15 minutes to supplement so that along with my other 6 responsiblities makes life tough! :/

User Tag List