Pictures & Updates- Everyone! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 10-22-2007, 04:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone have new pictures of their LOs? Let me just say, I've been camera happy ever since I gave birth. I'm also curious to know how everyone is doing! What are your nights and daily routines like? How's the recovery process going?

*Aiyana is now over 3 wks & doing great. She has been awake & alert quite a bit lately. DP is pretty sick and so we are hoping the baby will not catch it. Otherwise, everything is going really well. She has a little bit of baby acne showing up- but nothing serious. I love her soft, black hair on the back of her head..nothing on the top or sides though I take baths with her and that's probably when she's the most calm, she loves the water...
My appetite is slowly returning and I'm loving food more than ever! Also, school is good and I'm recovering nicely. Here are a few pictures of Aiyana-

all in white
comfy
full of booby milk
goofball
2 weeks

gd.gif winner.jpgteapot2.GIF placenta.gif caffix.gif

Young mama, student midwife, student herbalist, doula, massage therapist.

Aspiring homesteader & beekeeper.

#2 of 3 Old 10-22-2007, 04:31 PM

Life is good here. Cruz will be 5 weeks tomorrow- wow! Last week at his 4 week app't he weighed in at 11 pounds 6 ounces- so yes, breast feeding is going well. Although he seems to be having quite a bit of painful gas, which has been a bit of challenge.

Diogo is simply the most gentle and sensitive big brother that anyone could ask for. He tells EVERYONE we meet about his new baby brother- some have heard the news daily.

I am happy and well rested. Like his brother, he sleeps unless he wants to eat. Then its a quick feed and he is right back to sleep.

The only thing that makes me a bit sad...how fast time is going by. I definitely don't feel like I can savor everything as much as I could with my first. And, I definitely don't want this to be my last. But, how can I push for a girl next time- anyone have any tricks?

I can't believe how long it has been since checking this board! I've missed all of you. Pics can be found through the link in my signature.

~Debra, wife to the best DH, Nuno (9/98). Blessed SAHM momma to DS Diogo (3/04), DS Cruz (9/07) and DD Beatriz 2/2/11!!  

Welcome Beatriz!! - http://web.me.com/ng0/Beatriz/Posts/Posts.html
#3 of 3 Old 10-22-2007, 04:40 PM

Hey mama's..

I've been thinking of both of you (jazzy and debra)...

We actually have a thread going in Life w/ a Babe.. C'mon over!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page