Mothering Forum banner

Mighty-Mama

17K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  sophiekat 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by takebirthback View Post
I read your update in TAO and I just want to say how sorry I am for the diagnosis. There are tears in my eyes and heart right now.

We will be with you every step of the way mama. Much love to you and your family.

: *sending lots of healing vibes to you and comforting hugs to you and your family*

#16 ·
I spoke to her SIL a few days ago, before she came home on hospice. It was very brief, but she reiterated that Jessica is surrounded by loved ones and they are very grateful for all the help, etc. they have received.

I also emailed her husband, offering support and will continue to provide milk to them as long as they want/need it.

I hope that Jess knows how much she is loved.

#18 ·
I would like to tell everyone in Jessica's due date club, that she passed away early this morning after her battle with cancer. She was around her children and all of her family when she left us. I would like to thank all of the mothers that had helped her and I throughout this difficult time. I don't know how we would have made it without all the love and support from all of the mothers. Sometimes i would get mad that she was on here so much, but now I see all the support that you have given my family without even meeting us and I can truly say that you are all special women. Please don't forget Jessica and remember that she did fight her cancer, this time it was just to tough. One of things I will miss the most is that I had such a devouted mother to watch, teach, and love my children. In the near future I plan to join mothering, so I gain you knowledge and ask for you help in raising my boys.

#20 ·
I am so terribly sorry that she is gone. I know that she felt that you gave her wings to fly. She wouldn't have been all that she was without you. Please be gentle with yourself. We will never forget Jessica. She has impacted my life in so many ways. I think of her every time I kiss my little baby. She lit up my life in the brief time I knew her and that light will shine forever. I am glad you are going to join us. We will support as best we know how. You and your boys are well loved. Jessica will always be there with you shining her light on you. Sending all the love I can.
Wendi (from her ddc)

#21 ·
Thank you so much for posting during this difficult time. I am so terribly sorry for your loss of such an amazing woman. Sending you and your family love, light and healing. Jessica and your family will always be in my heart.
lOVE to you and your family ~ Rachel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.