October 2007! - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-08-2007, 12:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ditto on feeling "nicely nauseated." I have miscarried before too, so it is reassuring to have those symptoms. Also helps me reassure myself that I'm not making this up. Every time I get pregnant I have a hard time believing it's real.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2007, 12:51 PM

Just wanted to welcome you all to the pregnancy world!! How exciting!!!! Here I am jealous and excited for you but SOOOOO ready for this kid to COME OUT!

Best wishes and sticky, happy babies to you all!
Old 02-08-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisen View Post
We've done that -- she's replied on our thread already, on page 4 or so, saying she can't get it (I assume you mean Chanley?), but has contacted those who can.
I meant AdinaL, but it sounds like you're getting your club soon anyway! Congrats!

4 kids under 10
Old 02-08-2007, 12:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine_speed View Post
I meant AdinaL, but it sounds like you're getting your club soon anyway! Congrats!
Oops Yes, now we're just waiting patiently....

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

Old 02-08-2007, 01:06 PM

Just a reminder to sign in on the "roll call" thread!

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

Old 02-08-2007, 03:14 PM

Sadie: Praying for you honey. :

I must be completely out of my mind. Is anybody else wierd like me?

I haven't been feeling even the slightest of symptoms. The only thing I can say I feel is that my boobies are getting slightly tender. I am ALWAYS hungry so that's no real change. So yesterday (I'm so stupid) I POAS just to reassure myself that I am still pg. Now, the funny (and very reassuring) thing is that I had already peed in the pot when I thought about it so I strained and made myself shoot a little more out (tmi?) and only a speck came but it landed directly on the $tree spout area. Immediately a dark pink thick line appeared and I breathed a much needed sigh of relief.

So...I'm still pg and last night I even tried to turn the no symptoms thing around. I slept on my stomach and thought to myself "in 3-5 mo. this will be a thing of the past so I'm gonna cherish it."

I must be insane, cuz I reaaaallly want symptoms.

pooey.:

Ph.D. Mama to Anaiah born 10/06/07 and Mathias born 11/14/09 and Wife to my cocoa puff DH.
My Cup Runs Over Daily!

www.becomingamommy.com

Old 02-08-2007, 03:14 PM

Sadie, I am really sorry. :

Mama to 9 year-old girl , and a 7 year-old boy :, and my big little 6 year-old boy, and a 4 year-old boy
Old 02-08-2007, 03:33 PM

Ugh, hormones! I was just crying in the shower. We get milk from a farm and I'm stressing over the driving and so I asked my dh to drive us out tonight, even though he will have had a long day at work and I'll have spent the day here with my (not too crazy) kids. I'm thinking of stopping getting milk from the farm -- driving to get it is very expensive -- but then I feel like I'm putting convenience before my family's health

Dh replied to my email while I was typing and said he would go tonight. I'm tearing up again. Hormones!

Old 02-08-2007, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired007 View Post
I slept on my stomach and thought to myself "in 3-5 mo. this will be a thing of the past so I'm gonna cherish it."

I did the same exact thing last night. Well in a few months I wont be able to this so Im goingt o do it all I can right now. LOL!!!
And your not crazy for wanting symptoms. And you definatly not alone.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:48 PM

I Just Saw That We Are Actually A Ddc Now.

Mama to 9 year-old girl , and a 7 year-old boy :, and my big little 6 year-old boy, and a 4 year-old boy
Old 02-08-2007, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Sadie: Praying for you honey. :

I must be completely out of my mind. Is anybody else wierd like me?

I haven't been feeling even the slightest of symptoms. The only thing I can say I feel is that my boobies are getting slightly tender. I am ALWAYS hungry so that's no real change. So yesterday (I'm so stupid) I POAS just to reassure myself that I am still pg. Now, the funny (and very reassuring) thing is that I had already peed in the pot when I thought about it so I strained and made myself shoot a little more out (tmi?) and only a speck came but it landed directly on the $tree spout area. Immediately a dark pink thick line appeared and I breathed a much needed sigh of relief.

So...I'm still pg and last night I even tried to turn the no symptoms thing around. I slept on my stomach and thought to myself "in 3-5 mo. this will be a thing of the past so I'm gonna cherish it."

pooey.:
I am soo right there with you!
I too POAS for reassurance on Sunday night - an Equate - well it was BFP, however yesterday the horizontal line - the negative - dissapeared so I started to freak, nevermind that it had been 3 whole days since the test and therefore I should NOT read the results...but I felt better after reading on Peeonastick.com that this is a common thing with Equate tests....

So long answer to say, YES I want the symptoms to start yesterday.

Although just know while eating lunch I felt a tad of nausea, so woo hoo!!

Lu married to DH, mom to DD Nov 2005, DS Sep 2007 and DD Nov 6, 2009
Old 02-08-2007, 03:57 PM

I want symptoms, too! They're reassuring. My nausea has been good for that. And my heartburn.

Old 02-08-2007, 04:21 PM

Quote:
[COLOR="Purple"]

pooey.:
I want more symptoms too. I can feel a slight change in my breasts. If the nausea is anything like last time then I have another week before I get it. And I'm so glad to still be able to sleep on my belly.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:37 PM

Sorry Sadie.

So I'm a little confused about the thread thing. Where do I sign in for the roll call? How does the ddc thread work...do we just kkep coming to this spot or do we have to go somewhere else?

I had pretty bad nausea yesterday and a little today. Smells are starting to bother me and I am so tired I can barely play with DS.

Here's what I think about getting a referral for Ob while waiting for MW...sounds like a good plan! Especially this early-on. If you were at 30 weeks it would be different.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:41 PM

gardenwithin -- this thread is now in the Oct 2007 DDC forum. I didn't notice at first, because I come here directly from my subscription notice. You can keep posting here, or post elsewhere in the Oct DDC forum. You sign up for the roll call by posting in the thread at the top of the Oct DDC forum. It has also been moved here.

HTH!

Old 02-08-2007, 07:50 PM - Thread Starter

With EVERY pgcy I've obsessed over whether or not I'm "really" pg at some point when symptoms were low! I'm glad mine are kicking in now, at 6wks, as it's just that reassurance that there really IS a new life growing! In the past I've even wondered at my pgcy symptoms in the midst of all-day-MS. My DH was like, "Um, you're throwing up all day - I'm pretty sure that means you're pg!!"

Hope the good, reassuring symptoms kick in for all of you quickly!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

Old 02-09-2007, 02:54 PM

Yaaayy!! We're in our own forum!! This makes it official ladies!!!

Ph.D. Mama to Anaiah born 10/06/07 and Mathias born 11/14/09 and Wife to my cocoa puff DH.
My Cup Runs Over Daily!

www.becomingamommy.com

User Tag List